Kuriya Wearing Leggings, Skinny Jeans Etc!

Guest :kaur:

Request to bibian who wear daastar:

Please remove daastar if you indulge yourself totally in latest indecent fashion clothing or putting on makeups. Earn respect from guru sahib ji by wearing mature style clothing.

Same goes to modern wannabe rap style singhs. Pick up and put belt on ur pants as nobody interested seeing ur boxers or kaachera or buttocks !!!

Request to iPhone Singh

Donate your iphone to the poor.

There are some nasty comments on bibian wearing jeans here, I also dont agree with those that have wrote nasty hurtful remarks. I am not an amritdhari but I soo feel for the amritdhari girls. Whatever ur remarks maybe they surely dont deserve to be called those names. For me its showing that those are far from god, if they are using words like that to describes their sisters.

There are other ways to educate but that kind of language is totally unexceptable.

As long as the girls arent going around showing their flesh, they are covering everything, its others thinking that may need to be adjusted.

Also agree with xtremesingh paaji, should be concentrating on other things, such as whats inside our hearts too.

well said paaji one brother who has defended those that do not exploit themselves.

Omg i don't get it, does wearing jeans make a person like a sl*t or prostitute? How does it? So what are u suggesting we wear, suits full time ? Were not living in India, so that can become hard , but those who do wear suits full time, that is excellent.

Walk into a room full of guys and if they start looking straight at your but when you walk by and comment on the size of it, which means the jeans are skin tight, then it's makes you look like a sl*t/. Same goes for shirts.

There are some nasty comments on bibian wearing jeans here, I also dont agree with those that have wrote nasty hurtful remarks. I am not an amritdhari but I soo feel for the amritdhari girls. Whatever ur remarks maybe they surely dont deserve to be called those names. For me its showing that those are far from god, if they are using words like that to describes their sisters.

There are other ways to educate but that kind of language is totally unexceptable.

As long as the girls arent going around showing their flesh, they are covering everything, its others thinking that may need to be adjusted.

Also agree with xtremesingh paaji, should be concentrating on other things, such as whats inside our hearts too.

well said paaji one brother who has defended those that do not exploit themselves.

Read in context and you'll see why those words are used. I never use those words, but some sisters were just taking this whole topic of revealing themselves a bit to easy. They were having a good laugh. So i just brought it back to what happens when woman, not just Amritdhari women, wear clothing that are revealing.

What's more hurtful walking around like some loose woman or making a women realize she's going to be treated like a sl*t if she keeps wearing revealing clothing?

it upsets me when men wear tight jeans to the gurudwara and you are sitting there at the langar halll look up and see a butt crack while your eating not a pleasant moment..

please wear kurta pajama or wear bana if ur amritthari thats even better if not then please wear a belt and less tighter jeans

"Walk into a room full of guys and if they start looking straight at your but when you walk by and comment on the size of it, which means the jeans are skin tight, then it's makes you look like a sl*t/. Same goes for shirts."

no that just means they are perverted.

although this topic is really stupid.. i am still going to say how i feel about this..

guys, wear kurta pajama to gurudwara if you expect bibian to dress decent.

i love jeggings. becuase i dnt like other pants.. i dont care about the latest fashion though.. jeggings are pretty decent actually they are the same as pajamian..

i dont mind wearing suits to school but i am scared to drive with all those crazy heavy salvars!

guys grow up and how are you supposed to help the path when you are so worried about things that should hardly matter.

although i do think shirts should be Decent looking..same goes for guys please cover up your butt especially in the langar hall.

i am not amritthari but once i am i would love to wear bana to school now i wear skinny jeans most of the time does that mean i am disrespecting sikhi?

no i dont think!! i shop from walmart to be honest i am not into fashion and all but i dnt see why people are so agaisnt the tight jeans!! and thats not modernizing sikhi!!

i wear skinny jeans because they make you warmer in the winter.. :) and they are comfy :D

Guest Rab Rakha

It seems the only thing ive learnt from this thread is that the zaaban of the singhs is shameful, you might feel that the bibia are indulging in the panj vikar by wearing jeans etc, however the zahair which comes out of our mouths shows that we have not controlled the vikar's.

I think the singhnee should wear what they think is most appropriate... people will always have different views, however aslong as you feel your clothes are not causing an obstacle to your jeevan and control of the panj vikara... you will be doing the right thing...

Finally i just want to say to the singhneea.. dont think all the Singhs speak with such hurtful words as on this forum, ive met many gursikhs who live up to the name and dont hide behind ID's and speak with such moorkta.

Hahaha I'm sorry I've never thought that me wearing skinny jeans (not exactly skin tight ) makes me look like a <banned word filter activated>. Vaheguroo. Sooo, only five, what do u suggest amrithdari bibis to wear ( be precise) :-). P.s I soo agree with the perverted comment. Th guys shouldn't be looking there in the first place.