Kuriya Wearing Leggings, Skinny Jeans Etc!

Guest :kaur:

It seems the only thing ive learnt from this thread is that the zaaban of the singhs is shameful, you might feel that the bibia are indulging in the panj vikar by wearing jeans etc, however the zahair which comes out of our mouths shows that we have not controlled the vikar's.

Only thing shameful is your lack of acknowledgement on how seriously this issue is, where women have no respect left for themselves. A spade is a spade. Sorry for not being politically correct for you.

I think the singhnee should wear what they think is most appropriate... people will always have different views, however aslong as you feel your clothes are not causing an obstacle to your jeevan and control of the panj vikara... you will be doing the right thing...

This is a Sikh forum so what your advice should say is, I think the Singhnee should wear whatever in Guru's eyes would be considered modest. Your name is Rab Rakha, but none of it shows through your post.

Finally i just want to say to the singhneea.. dont think all the Singhs speak with such hurtful words as on this forum, ive met many gursikhs who live up to the name and dont hide behind ID's and speak with such moorkta.

Poor you. I feel really bad for you.

This is hurtful. I dont wear skinny jeans or tights but the language used is very disgraceful. Just because a bibi wears jeans or tights does not make her a sl*t. Please talk respectfully to your fellow sisters. We have no right to judge eachother. Only Guru Sahib, our father can judge us. So everyone here who is making assumptions and playing the blame game, why not concentrate on your own jeevan than badmouthing others. Its perfectly fine if a Singh wants to tell Bibiyan to stop wearing tight clothes, but that does not mean they can abuse a fellow Singhnee with vulgar words.

Bhul Chuk Maaf