Who Are B.S.S.F?

1kAuR1

Quick Question;

is not doing a sant jee shaheedee prog dividing the panth?

what is the need for such a prog?

can't a prog just be done in the yaadgaree of smooh khalsa panth shaheed's, by puttin sant jees name on it, its 100% gonna start trouble!

challo, other than that bssf are doing well, some of their alighnments are not the best, but there trying!

My original post was not a firestarter. I just wanted to know if BSSF are an AK47 spin off as they associate with Dal Khalsa and SAD.

Sikh political groups are not trust-able and they only believe in Akal Takht Sahib in writing only. Example; Dal Khalsa groups (UK, USA, India) are big supporters of ex-sikh Darshan ragi; gurmatas/hukam came out of akal takht sahib to disconnect ragi links/friendship but UK and India group didn't do it.. Whether one agree with what ragi did or not, thats not the point but the point is where they stand on their words when they say "We stand under Akal Takht Banner"... This is one example to show how punjabiat pendu style working of mostly all groups/organization.

Do not support anyone unless you want to waste your time and energy. Work with non-profit but non-political groups such as united sikhs etc...

Funny how those people claiming to be in favour of Sant Ji disrespect his memory by denying his shaheedi and yet accuse the other side of doing so. Have you people even listened to Sant Ji's speeches ? Do you know what he stood for ?

Below are some videos that make it clear to anyone that still believes Sant Ji left Harimandar Sahib:

1) a bird's eye view of Sant Ji in shaheedi roop (go to 1:57 minutes)

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

2) Sant Ji saying he will sacrifice his life but not leave the morcha (go to 8:24 minutes)

3) Sant Ji saying that someone advised him to go to Pakistan, but he refused saying that Baba Deep Singh Ji came to Amritsar from DamDama Sahib and I should leave here and go to Pakistan.......NEVER ! The guy said "we need you" to which Sant Ji replied "I need to make a sacrifice" (go to 3:39 minutes)

http://www.youtube.c...n_order&list=UL

There is absolutely a need to remember our great shaheeds. Keep up the good work B.S.S.F !

I think Sant Ji's body is gone, but what Sant Giani Thakur Singh Ji was trying to say was that what Sant Ji did and fought for is still alive and will never die. It is eternal and righteousness can never die. Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's body may be gone, but spirtually and in terms of what he stood for he is still very much alive and will soon blossom with Maharaj's kirpa. Think about it Singho, Sant Ji set an example in almost the 21st century, that even with all this technology, politics, and world governments sach and suchai must always be protected. No different than during Guru Sahib's times.

Correct me if I'm wrong. As for celebrating Sant Ji as a shaheed, it seems to be more political than the actual respect of Sant Ji. Sant Ji would want us to act out of his remembrance more than anything. He would support becoming shasterdhari, becoming educated in the political realm, and trying to make a difference peacefully first.

I may be wrong. bhul chuk maaf kardo jeo

Funny how those people claiming to be in favour of Sant Ji disrespect his memory by denying his shaheedi and yet accuse the other side of doing so. Have you people even listened to Sant Ji's speeches ? Do you know what he stood for ?

Below are some videos that make it clear to anyone that still believes Sant Ji left Harimandar Sahib:

1) a bird's eye view of Sant Ji in shaheedi roop (go to 1:57 minutes)

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

2) Sant Ji saying he will sacrifice his life but not leave the morcha (go to 8:24 minutes)

3) Sant Ji saying that someone advised him to go to Pakistan, but he refused saying that Baba Deep Singh Ji came to Amritsar from DamDama Sahib and I should leave here and go to Pakistan.......NEVER ! The guy said "we need you" to which Sant Ji replied "I need to make a sacrifice" (go to 3:39 minutes)

http://www.youtube.c...n_order&list=UL

There is absolutely a need to remember our great shaheeds. Keep up the good work B.S.S.F !

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale's Shaheedi Samagam is most likely to be held at mehta Chowk as talks have progressed since it last being mentioned.

Nevertheless, Sant Ji Shaheedi Samagam will be held in the UK if Mehta Chowk cannot be finalised as an alternative option.

Only with wahegurus will shall the Samagam not take place for there is no man made reason on this planet that could stop Sikhs from showering their tributes upon such a Gursikh as Shaheed Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale.

Raj Karega Khalsa Akhe Rehe Na Kohe

There is nothing wrong with believing Sant Jarnail Singh is Shaheed.

People look at Bhai Randhir Singh as a Gurmukh but dont agree with everything he said e.g keski, ragmala

I don't see why people cant think of Sant Baba Tahkur Singh ji as a Gurmukh but not agree with everything he said.

I like to believe Sant ji is in Chardikala and will return, but i keep an open mind on it. What i would like to know from you is when will Sant ji return? If he doesn't return then what? Will you simply say its "hukam" to bail yourself out from embarrassment ?

Reason why you cant just see Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji as a Gurmukh is because Sant ji said i put my full trust in him and everyone must trust his word. If you want to call Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji wrong then you also have to say Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa is wrong and not a Sant. Sri Sukhmani Sahib ji speaks very clearly on the divine light of Sants. You have to recongize that Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji is a Sant and have to agree with what he says, if not your disrespecting Sant ji. Sant ji is in Chardikala and will be, no need to doubt when Sri Sukhmani Sahib ji is the backbone.

Oh and only5 tell Akal Takht our supreme authority and the rest of the panth along with Sant Ji';s son to also pick a side lol - jokers

When Sri Akal Takht is sweet to you then you follow it. When not you curse Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji....it's run by badal....all you do is whine. But the very groups you bow down to are going against Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji's Hukam on Darshan Laal. This Darshan Laal disrespected Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj and your crew respects and hold hands with him through the park.. Now tell me who is for the Panthic and who is a losed individual/cult (BSSF) and misleading youth. At the moment, making people aware of your backstabbing of Sant ji is enough.

You lot have even confused Kaljugi - like you do with all Sikhs,especialy youngsters with prophecies,Sant Ji was true to his word and died fighting - FACT

Thats right Sant ji is true to his word and you defied that by insulting the Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji. I have explained this many times you. But you have not picked up on to this point. I believe you are just wishing to ignore the facts and attach yourself to a fantiasy land of Darshan laal lovers who are Gurnindaks.

BSSF ,SAD Panch Pardani,Dal Khalsa Intl,,SAD Mann,United Khalsa Dal,Babbars,Sikh Youth Of Panjab,SGPC,Akal Takht, council of Khalistan,AK47 jatha ,Sikh council UK,federation of sikh orgs,network of Sikh organisations,all Gurdwareh who follow Akal takht and the rest of the Panth along with all factions of Damdami Taksaal including Baba Ram Singh Ji, & Dhumma will accept fact as they have already done not to mention Sant Baljit Singh Dadu Sahib and other mahapurkhs

Is this list suppose to mean something. One day majority of these people are on your bad list and when they agree with you, then they are good. So im not going to waste my time with it.

And the signature thing where other members are insulting Sant ji......do you see make shaking and saying they are right. Read my post I specifically say all that don't go with Sant Baba Thakur Singh ji's word is disrespecting Sant ji. Do you want to single out anymore of your members and then they can be seen in the true light.

Sikh political groups are not trust-able and they only believe in Akal Takht Sahib in writing only. Example; Dal Khalsa groups (UK, USA, India) are big supporters of ex-sikh Darshan ragi; gurmatas/hukam came out of akal takht sahib to disconnect ragi links/friendship but UK and India group didn't do it.. Whether one agree with what ragi did or not, thats not the point but the point is where they stand on their words when they say "We stand under Akal Takht Banner"... This is one example to show how punjabiat pendu style working of mostly all groups/organization.

Do not support anyone unless you want to waste your time and energy. Work with non-profit but non-political groups such as united sikhs etc...

They are losed Singh, when the mind is deluded by fame and false backbones (Dal Khalsa) thats what happens. The Khalsa Panth sees through the political games, but some individuals have not done enough thinking and are lost, so they resort to raising their voice and shaking their fist to be heard.

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale's Shaheedi Samagam

Why you calling Santji a Sant, when you don't even respect his word?