Birth Anniversary - Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale

Mehtab Singh

ਜਾ ਕਉ ਹਰਿ ਰੰਗੁ ਲਾਗੋ ਇਸੁ ਜੁਗ ਮਹਿ ਸੋ ਕਹੀਅਤ ਹੈ ਸੂਰਾ ॥

He alone is called a warrior, who is attached to the Lord's Love in this age.

ਆਤਮ ਜਿਣੈ ਸਗਲ ਵਸਿ ਤਾ ਕੈ ਜਾ ਕਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰਾ ॥੧॥

Through the Perfect True Guru, he conquers his own soul, and then everything comes under his control. ||1||

Wjkk Wjkf,

"If we have to shake off slavery, and you always keep asking (me) for a program, I shall humbly make this submission. I am saying this as an individual, the Panthic program will be given by the Panthic leaders, I am not consulted in those decisions. But I shall appeal to you. 

If you want to shake slavery of your necks, first enter your home, Anandpur. Then in each village, have one motorcycle. three riders, and three new revolvers. Whatever legal action is taken against me on this account, I shall bear it even if it means that I am skinned alive, chopped joint by joint, or burnt alive. One motorcycle, three new revolvers and three young men in each village. We are not going to do this to kill people. For a Sikh it is a great sin to keep weapons and kill any one. However, Khalsa Ji, it is an even greater sin to have weapons and not to seek justice. Now you have to think over how to use these weapons. If you want to shake slavery off your necks, you have to adopt this way, whether you do it today or some time later. But do not do this: that having got a motorcycle, you go and rob a hawker, a rickshaw puller, or a shopkeeper, or commit burglary. This is not Sikh principle. Some people say I should present a strong program. I give you this program. Take it. When you return after completing it, I shall embrace the one who gets justice against those who set fire to copies of Siri Guru Granth Sahib."

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale

Today a true saint soldier, a sant siphai, was sent onto this earth by dhan dhan Sri guru gobind Singh ji, he was sent to wake up the sleeping panth and restore order to this age of kuljug by creating Khalistan, land of the pure, where is Khalistan you ask? It is coming be reassured and sant ji will be back aswell. I am not telling you he is coming back but a true brahm gianyee, sant baba Thakur Singh ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, has told us that Sant Ji has a duty from Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji to get Khalsa Raj and put a Kesri Nishan Sahib on Laal Kila (Red fort).

Never forget Bhindranwale and long live Khalistan