Meat, Egg And Seafood Eaters Watch This!

Singhstah

if it is murder then its murder in your eyes only. is there no murder of Gods creatures in farming wheat and vegetables?

i know why you put this video up, simply to score points.

Everything is included in the mentality. In the end greed of paisa/maya is what drives people to such unethical farming practices. Whether it be farming of animals or crops, it's the same and has detrimental effects on the ecosystem. This extends even to water like someone mentioned in another thread.

Making allegations on someone who is trying to make a point that the industry is unethical and that people who eat meat should see what they eat is completely wrong. If that's what making points is, then sure, why not? The truth is someone will make points and if you throw them down for not making another good point what do you achieve?

Making allegations on someone who is trying to make a point that the industry is unethical and that people who eat meat should see what they eat is completely wrong.

No he was trying to say that the cruelty meted out to those animals in the video, were solely down to eating meat, but this is a lie. singhstah put it up simply to try and make it look like point scoring exercise over non-veggies, by claiming that meat-eaters are devoid of compassion. complete rubbish and coming from a moderator as well.

Chatanga,

I really can't see how SinghStah is trying to score points. He is just trying to present people with the truth on how chicken nuggets, bacon sausage and eggs, burgers, tuna etc is put on to their plates today. He also showed me how the milk I drink gets into my cup!

Because the title of the topic says "meat, egg and seafoods eaters watch this", making it aimed at those people.

It would have been more appropriate to have added milk drinkers to this list as well, but singhstah for reasons of his own, decided to omit this. i know why he did it, and so does he.

There is a difference between eating meat and animal cruelty. And this isnt just to farm animals, but all animals, domestic and wild animals. Just because one is not vegetarian, it doesnt mean that they revel in cruelty to animals. It is nothing but a shallow attempt to portray meat eaters as devoid of any sentiment.

Prabhjyot Singh, I did that many moons ago.