Sohan Singh Aka Sohanjit Singh Killed In Police Custody

this is too sad but so many singhs are in jails so many of them that are forgotten by sikhs like myself. seems like no one feels anymore we people are worthless for starting other topics on this forum the important people are forgotten just in weeks/ days... this singhs shaheedi isnt going to wake us up. so much we all can do but how can we when we lost that bhavna

When i hear news like this...i find it confusing as to why the kaum has not returned to armed struggle....we will never get justice from india...I REPEAT WE WILL NEVER RECIEVE JUSTICE FROM THE ONES WHO ARE ACTUALLY COMMITTING INJUSTICES AGAINST US...

yeah i agree. yesterday this guy was on tv talking about how before "govt tries to give justice to those suffering after 84 genocide they should justice to those suffering from terrorism?" i was just like ... dude are you serious? who are you calling terrorist the govt is obviously the one terrorizing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHztKW1YRpY

this guy was killed few days after this interview.