Eye Witness Account Of Vaisakhi - 1699

Here is whats written in Suraj Parkash the only accepted granth of guru itehas at all the takths taksals and other jathebandis. As per rehat mareyada which is common in all there are only 6 in total literature which can be read and can be explained in the hazzori of guru Granth sahib.

1. Sri Dasam Granth

2. Bhai Gurdas Varran

3. Bhai Nand Lals writtings

4. Nanak Parkash

5. Suraj Parkash

6. Panth Parkash

*Sri Sarbloh Granth but only nihang singhs do its katha but its not accepted by sri akal takth sahib

No other text can be read or its katha can be done in the hazori of Guru sahib. Which can be confirmed from which ever jathebandi you belong or the Akal Takth sahib.

What this Suraj parkash says is as follows

http://www.ik13.net/PDFS/Rut3.pdf

Page 200/485 is where the itehas of vaisakhi starts. It clearly states Guru ji took the punj peyare 1 by 1 inside the tent and beheaded a Goat whose blood came out of tent and people thought its human blood.

A part of sikh community is against jhatka this is the only reason certain ithas is in circulation and they call it eyewitness account to over power all the sant mahapursh scholars etc in one go which is backed by emotions such as "so you dont have faith in Guru sahib"

On the other hand if you go in taksals the school of sikhi. They dont do jhatka yet they fear guru sahib that no matter how big the taksali mahapursh is they do the katha of itehas as it is. Without changing it without challenging it.

Here is whats written in Suraj Parkash the only accepted granth of guru itehas at all the takths taksals and other jathebandis. As per rehat mareyada which is common in all there are only 6 in total literature which can be read and can be explained in the hazzori of guru Granth sahib.

Page 200/485 is where the itehas of vaisakhi starts. It clearly states Guru ji took the punj peyare 1 by 1 inside the tent and beheaded a Goat whose blood came out of tent and people thought its human blood.

A part of sikh community is against jhatka this is the only reason certain ithas is in circulation and they call it eyewitness account to over power all the sant mahapursh scholars etc in one go which is backed by emotions such as "so you dont have faith in Guru sahib"

On the other hand if you go in taksals the school of sikhi. They dont do jhatka yet they fear guru sahib that no matter how big the taksali mahapursh is they do the katha of itehas as it is. Without changing it without challenging it.

Thanks for sharing Singh.

I just hope certain brothers stop trying to use vilification and accusations of 'lack of faith' towards those who don't share their views.

Khojing our itihaas shouldn't be equated to trying to put 'doubts' in others heads.

Anyone have a date for when Bhai Santokh Singh ji completed the work?

Gur Partap Suraj Granth.

The greatest work of Kavi Ji is the Suraj Parkash or Gur Partap Suraj, which is a complete history of the ten Gurus. An interesting event occurred when he had finished writing about the nine Gurus. He was unable to proceed further regarding the tenth Guru. Even after considerable research some of the anecdotes and stories of the tenth Guru could not be confirmed. Eventually Kavi Ji went into a deep meditation and prayed to the Guru for divine help. This divine help came in the form of a Sikh, who came to visit him and stayed at his residence. The next morning the Sikh was not found anywhere but a bag was left behind, which when opened contained all the material required by Kavi Ji for the completion of the Granth. Kavi Ji was very much overcome by this miracle, as he writes, "Bhayo Achanak Sanchey Ayi, Sarab Guran ko jas samudai." Kavi Ji was sure that this was a boon from Guru Gobind Singh Himself, to help him complete this gigantic task.

Last Days

During the fulfilment of this task, Kavi Ji's mentor the Raja Saheb expired and Kavi Ji was thrown into an uncertain future. When he was told to look for another benefactor, Kavi Ji replied,

"Ab aur ki aas niraas bhei, Kalgidhar baas kiyo man mahin."

His belief in Satguru and his supplications again transformed into a vision of his Satguru and Guru Ji enlightened him - to keep on writing and God will be with him all the time.

Undoubtedly this tremendous task was finished with the grace of God in 1843. After this work he completed another five small books. He took his life work of Suraj Parkash and Nanak Parkash, to the Akaal Takht and had an Ardassia do an ardaas, thanking the Guru for the divine assistance given to him for the completion of these Granths. That very year he died after presenting his extraordinary accomplishments to the Darbar Sahib and the entire Sikh panorama.

I am not questioning guru ji or akal purkhs wisdom here.

keeping in mind the creation of army of khalsa at that time.....I understand why guruji demanded 5 heads. then he got five brave panj pyaras.

why would guru ji then behead them and join the heads again? i mean whats the need? i mean what do you think is the logic behind this?

they were already in front of guru ji to sacrifice their lives. i do not want to go into the debate whether they were goats or actually 5 pyaras. but why do you think guruji would do this to them?

I am not questioning guru ji or akal purkhs wisdom here.

keeping in mind the creation of army of khalsa at that time.....I understand why guruji demanded 5 heads. then he got five brave panj pyaras.

why would guru ji then behead them and join the heads again? i mean whats the need? i mean what do you think is the logic behind this?

they were already in front of guru ji to sacrifice their lives. i do not want to go into the debate whether they were goats or actually 5 pyaras. but why do you think guruji would do this to them?

Being ready to sacrifice your life and actually doing it is two different things. We know from history that people ran away from battlefields after they stepped up. Satguru asked for heads and thats what he got. He cut those heads off because the Punj Pyare gave their heads to the Guru. After they gave their heads, then the head wasn't Bhai Daya Singh ji's anymore. Bhai Daya Singh ji's head belongs to the Guru. When a person takes Amrit that's what it means to give your head to Satguru. Remember the Punj Pyare are the roop of Satguru. Look at the sacrifice Satguru gave in order to get all the way up to finalizing the Khalsa Panth. In the same way Satguru in the saroop of Punj Pyare was created for giving their heads. Satguru Sri Guru Angad Dev ji Maharaj got to be the second Guru because he gave his head to Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj. Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj, say if you want to play this game of love with me, then place your head in hand and come before me and pay no attention to public opinion ang sung 1412. Satguru showed this directly to his Sikhs in the Punj Pyare.

Since we have Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa saying that Satguru on 1699 cut the heads of the Punj Pyare, then that means Sant baba Gurbachan Singh ji Khalsa and Sant Baba Kartar Singh ji Khalsa, the great Saints of the school of Taksal are all agreeing on it. This school is started directly by Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj.

Make what you want out of it, but the Sants agree on the facts that Satguru does as he says. Not says and then goes behind tents and cheats the sangat he called.

Sorry , but this is most probably made up !

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Whatever veer ji said in the beginning is 101% true. I think veer ji has translated the whole thing from a book called Sikh Sidant (Sikh Principles). It is written in punjabi by Baba Ikbal Singh Ji Baru Bahib Wale. The story that is produced above is written by a muslim named Abdulla Trani, who was a secretive investigator from Aurengeb's darbar and he use to investigate Guru Sahib's darbar. He states Amrit Sanchaar's Eye Witness in his dairy (it was in Urdu). This dairy was found near Gurdaspur area in the library of Giani Gyan Singh Ji. Abdulla Trani would dress as a Brahmin and he would send news about Guru Sahib's darbar to Aurengzeb. Abdulla Trani lived with Guru Sahib's gardener named Gulaba. After witnessing Amrit Sanchaar, Adbulla Trani realized the essence of True Guru and he got amrit-shak and became Ajmer Singh. Even Bhai Veer Singh Ji talks about Abdulla Trani in his book called Kalgidar Chamatkar. If you guys want I will take pictures of the book and post it on here, let me know.

But DO NOT DOUBT GURU SAHIB, BECAUSE GURU SAHIB CAN DO ANYTHING, in gurbani its says, Satgur Mera Maar Jivale (My True Guru kills and revives.). Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Piyaare.. Do not forget, most important most important aspect of Sikhi is Pyaarrrrrrr... Jin Prem Kiyo Tin He Prab Paeyo.. =) and in true love there are no doubts...

Bhull Chuck Maaf..

Waheguru Ji Ki Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Ji Fateh..

Thanks for that...

Got a source?

Whatever veer ji said in the beginning is 101% true. I think veer ji has translated the whole thing from a book called Sikh Sidant (Sikh Principles). It is written in punjabi by Baba Ikbal Singh Ji Baru Bahib Wale. The story that is produced above is written by a muslim named Abdulla Trani, who was a secretive investigator from Aurengeb's darbar and he use to investigate Guru Sahib's darbar. He states Amrit Sanchaar's Eye Witness in his dairy (it was in Urdu). This dairy was found near Gurdaspur area in the library of Giani Gyan Singh Ji. Abdulla Trani would dress as a Brahmin and he would send news about Guru Sahib's darbar to Aurengzeb. Abdulla Trani lived with Guru Sahib's gardener named Gulaba. After witnessing Amrit Sanchaar, Adbulla Trani realized the essence of True Guru and he got amrit-shak and became Ajmer Singh. Even Bhai Veer Singh Ji talks about Abdulla Trani in his book called Kalgidar Chamatkar. If you guys want I will take pictures of the book and post it on here, let me know.

But DO NOT DOUBT GURU SAHIB, BECAUSE GURU SAHIB CAN DO ANYTHING, in gurbani its says, Satgur Mera Maar Jivale (My True Guru kills and revives.). Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Piyaare.. Do not forget, most important most important aspect of Sikhi is Pyaarrrrrrr... Jin Prem Kiyo Tin He Prab Paeyo.. =) and in true love there are no doubts...

Bhull Chuck Maaf..

Bhull Chuck Maaf..