Breaking News - Osama Bin Laden Is Dead !

As a Sikh, i don't believe I should hate anyone. I think the Kaurs/ Singhs and Gurus were a perfect example of this. These extremist terrorists are like the descendants of the mughals.

The Singhs/Kaurs did not hate or make an enemy of mughals/the people/islam, they simply fought against an oppressive and unjust ideology. Bhai Kanaiye Ji used to give water to even the enemies when they were thirsty and Guru Gobind Singh Ji commended Bhai Kanaiye Ji and embraced him with a hug.

In that sense, justice has been served. To rejoice a death of a person killed disconnects a person from really analyzing the depth of the situation.

War for natural goods is a perfectly just war. We will have it, or the chinese will have it. I would prefer we did. Thats just the nature of a world with finite resources and infinite demands on them.

You are a sick person.

This is EXACTLY why so many people detest your country.

War for natural goods is a perfectly just war. We will have it, or the chinese will have it. I would prefer we did. Thats just the nature of a world with finite resources and infinite demands on them.

So you say.

Which country does not / has not fought to control natural resources? Only those that cannot.

I do not desire to engage in a discussion about this. You have your beliefs and I have mine.

-W

Take a good look brothers. See for yourself what lurks in the hearts and minds of such people. Giving someone like this Amrit is like giving it to a snake.

Guest RavindaSingh

i agree with Singh559 hate the sin not the sinner :) we're all vahegurus creation and mere puppets what ever vaheguru wants we are to love his hukam :waheguru:

One day....

I hope to God that we all come to understand the ultimate truth, behind everything! I hope we all achieve our purpose in this life, before we pass away. Which is to realize Vaheguru. Who is our true self.

They don't call this Kalyug for nothing, the world is sick. I am aware of how much I don't know, but when I read some of these comments, it just makes we wish I could explain to you all. What is really happening in this world. About who really gave us our institutions, are politics, our healthcare, our schooling our monetary system etc that we are so enslaved too, I wish I could explain to all you guys the truth behind this. But I suppose when God wants us to know, only then will we know. So i pray that God will guide us all.

People have lost touch of their inner self, because if they hadn't they would be able to believe me. I am your brother, yet you would rather trust the media. Because people have fallen into the 5 sense level of reality. But what you can touch, taste, smell hear is less than 1% reality. If you listened to your inner voice, that intuitive guidance, you would know those things I said in the earlier posts, are not conspiracy theory. Even if you haven't seen the proof yet, or you may not understand it yet, your intuition would tell you, just go along with it, go along with what I'm saying, then later you will come to understand. But you just have to make that first step.

But atleast here, you are all Sikhs, which is great, thats why I have got so much hope, that we will break out of this prison. Because Sikhi is the truth, and will lead us to all the answers. Sikhi is the reason why we are.

"The greatest form of control is when you think you’re free when you’re being fundamentally manipulated and dictated to. One form of dictatorship is being in a prison cell and you can see the bars and touch them. The other one is sitting in a prison cell but you can’t see the bars but you think you’re free."

That is what is happening to us, we think we are free, and at the cutting edge of society, but we are far from it. Im not even a proper Sikh, all i just know is that we as a race, have become induced in a trance, and that we need to remember Vaheguru, to wake up out of this slumber. Everybody can feel this deep inside them, that there is something extremely wrong with the world, you all know it inside. Only God can help us.

Take a good look brothers. See for yourself what lurks in the hearts and minds of such people. Giving someone like this Amrit is like giving it to a snake.

off topic but man does not take amrit, the guru blesses amrit.

who are you to decide?