Sikh Channel & Dudley Protest

I don't think the pressure that would be felt in a pind back home would be experienced by the folks in Dudley.

I just saw that ITV video. It just reinforces the stereotype of 'slow' northerners.....

It was like being in the middle of

Is that because in Dudley they all drink bitter & eat pork scratchings for breakfast, then pretend they are G6 in ford cortinas?

So did anyone really wave around plates of meat to goad the sangat? :unsure2:

I ask because a post on the previous page debunks the rumour that meat dishes were being prepared in the centre.

looks like they were just about to prep for the choley, tikki, spring roll, salad starter.

http://www.itv.com/c...-disorder56929/

The chap in this story comes across as a complete lafanga, "we was trying to get to the bottom of this..through negotiation with the council ....what the covenant was and what the lease was saying". Looks like the council must be higher than the Akal Takht for the Dudley Committee. I think its time the Akal Takht Jathedar summoned these idiots and if they don't turn up declare them tankhaniya and instruct the Khalsa Panth to avoid these guys, then again they are besharam so would care little for this.

well the video speaks a 1000 words, This is the UK after all, and UK law is important, just as you respect the rules of the road, theres certain times that you need to respect the law.

He is correct that they have to take account of the covernants on the land,

The Akal takht does not preside over te UK Law.

an you all know that , other wise the M25 would have 30 lanes, all going in different directions.

I don't think the pressure that would be felt in a pind back home would be experienced by the folks in Dudley.

I just saw that ITV video. It just reinforces the stereotype of 'slow' northerners.....

It was like being in the middle of

lol, get a life, nothing wrong with people form 'up north, alteast they have more time for one another.

Wouldn't it have been lovely to see this truth in the British Press!!!

Yes I think the British Tax Payer should be very concerned with the local Dudley non practising Sikhs who can be easily recognised, as basically they will not resemble a Sikh in any way, shape, or form. Most of the non-practising Sikhs of Dudley normally have shaved heads and more likely to be mistaken for Hari Krishna worshippers, but do not have the honesty and integrity of Hari Krishna worshippers. The shaved head non-practising Sikhs generally lack belief in any religion. There are a few Dudley Temple committee members that have deliberately adopted the appearance of Sikhs to cause unfair competition regarding party halls in the Dudley area. The Dudley Sikh imitating Committee do this because it pains them to think that their Shaved head congregation, who do not practise Sikhism, may pay money to people of other races, including ordinary British Tax paying Citizens, in order to hire halls for parties. The Dudley Temple committee members, who try imitate the appearance of real Sikhs, use the religion of the Sikhs to market and advertise their Dudley party hall for the consumption of alcohol. This marketing method, and drinking alcohol, is very clearly against even the most basic of Sikh Tenets. The committee seem to take great pleasure in knowing that they are hurting the sentiments of the Sikhs, and at them same time, drawing business away from local law abiding British Tax payers, who have set up their party halls in the correct and proper manner, and who use fair marketing and advertising techniques to drawn in their customers. As mentioned before, the Sikh imitating Dudley Temple committee members have argued that, why should our congregation (mostly non-practising shaved head Sikhs) pay money over to law abiding British Tax Paying Citizens who own party halls, when they could instead, keep the money within their own "non-Sikhi practising" community. This British Tax payer, and especially the Dudley Press/Newspapers, should note that it is the shaved head congregation, and Sikh imitating Dudley Temple committee, who are working against the Dudley Tax Payer and business owners. The proper British Sikhs, who support long beards and turbans, are supporting all the genuine British Tax payers of Dudley by trying to prevent the unfair marketing being used against the British Tax payer by this shaved head congregation of people who do not practice Sikhism. The practising genuine Sikhs who protested against the activities taking place at the hall were defending the rights of the British Tax Payer.

The rest of the Dudley and National Community, the Dudley and National Press, and the Dudley and National Police Force should realise that the Sikhs, who supported long beards and turbans, who protested against the activities of the hall on Saturday, where fighting for the rights of the British tax payer!

We should leave the sale and promotion of alcohol to the Pubs, Nightclubs, off licences, and restaurants, as allowed by the law of this land. Gurdwares should not be taking business away for Pubs, Nightclubs, off licences, and restaurants that offer anyone a place to drink without offending anyone!

The Great British Press and Media, and the Police, should be supporting their tax paying Pub, Nightclub and restaurant owners, rather than protecting and assisting mislead Gurdwara Committee members in taking customers away from the Legitimate British Tax Paying Men and Women who sell alcohol in legal, legitimate and suitable venues!!!

One of the best quotes I have heard recently is, "saying you are a Sikh, when you do not practise even the basic Sikh Doctrines and Tenets, is like saying you are a footballer, when you do not even play football" - brilliant quote!

So what are you trying to say ... your not a sikh if you've not done amrit?

or ar you just doing an add for a local function hall?

WJKK WJKF

dudleysingh, I do not mean to cause you disrespect, however, you too need to stop living in the past. You have said, as a weak argument to one of my comments on the racism of the police, that 'worse things have happened in the past'. If we are to stop living in the past, then we can also take the racist police officers to court on account of racism and harassment. The same can be done to the partygoers, under the terms of harassment.

A criminal can come under many forms - lawfully, morally, ethically, physically etc. The Dudley committee are, by Sikh ethics and morals, moral and ethical criminals. They are two types of criminals. The criminals by law are: the police officers, the partygoers and the Singhs who broke in. However, the Singhs who broke in are only ONE form of criminal - lawful. The police officers are three different types - lawfully, morally and ethically.

The laws of this country can twist the opposing side's argument also, please do not use the law as an argument as it is a very weak argument in some cases.. Only when legal documents come into the matter can it truly become a strong argument. If the legal documents are in any way incorrect or controversial, then the law can be applied here and there can be arrests based on the fact that the legal document is false. If the Dudley committee do not have some legal documents in place, then the Sangat could take them to court and be '21st century citizens'.

I do understand your perspective, however, you are not defending it well enough for me to agree with your points.

~ Harsakhshi Kaur

That rich isn't it.. the way this protest went about on saturday, it was certainly somthing form the dark ages.

criminal acts were commited, againt people and peoperty FACT

if there are issues with the committe , thats a different matter.

The actions of individuals dring the whole stakar campaign into question, its methods, its tactics, and its organisation or ability to control what it creates.

If there are issues with the ploice's action on saturday, then bring them to account.

If everything got solved we should stop and move on, right?? groupbounce.gif

OOO YHHHH...I Got Mentioned by our dear friend Mr Medare (SinnerSingh) on SikhPhilosophyNetwork

Im a Celebrity LOLLL...Anyways it seems as though our dear old friend Mr Medare(dudley committee supporter has fled to Sikh Phiolosophy Network and has started moaning on there..the only problem is they have jumped to his rescue and are 100% behind his views ....it seems as though our friend Mr Medare has found a home amongst the pakandhi missionary community....Just to leave a taster of what the fools on that forum are preaching

'We know Sikhs are going to go and drink, and at least if they are doing it on premises where the Gurudwara can take some benefit from it, maybe the Gurudwara can lauch campaigns with the money to help stop alcohol abuse.'

Does that make me famous too, since i know you? lol