Sikh Channel & Dudley Protest

Mod note: Have edited a post, and deleted the 'my area is better than yours' posts,can't be bothered to read all the pages for off-topic stuff but please try to keep it on topic.

If you can't be bothered to read than stop trying to pretend to be a mod here. Who said there even was any 'my area is better than yours' posts here ? The person who said there was was dal Singh....and we all notice, Matheen, how you quickly delete the messages that expose him for being in the 'Sikh Philosophy' website camp. When you have mods here protected the enemies of Sikhi (sikh philosophy) Sikhi doesn't stand a chance. :waheguru:

If you can't be bothered to read than stop trying to pretend to be a mod here. Who said there even was any 'my area is better than yours' posts here ? The person who said there was was dal Singh....and we all notice, Matheen, how you quickly delete the messages that expose him for being in the 'Sikh Philosophy' website camp. When you have mods here protected the enemies of Sikhi (sikh philosophy) Sikhi doesn't stand a chance. :waheguru:

Just because you got called out for making silly claims along some imagined superiority of the inhabitants of your locality over the people of other areas, don't get upset and start pointing your nindak unglee at me please.

I think we can possibly draw a line on the topic by stating that any Sikh with even half a brain considers 'sessioning' and bhangra jamborees taking place on any Gurdwara property as wrong. This needs to stop sharpish, wherever it is going on.

The person who said there was was dal Singh....and we all notice, Matheen, how you quickly delete the messages that expose him for being in the 'Sikh Philosophy' website camp. When you have mods here protected the enemies of Sikhi (sikh philosophy) Sikhi doesn't stand a chance. :waheguru:

Matheen will justify his stand by saying it's off topic. It's pathetic when a mod is protecting people that are here to cast doubts and distort Sikh history.

It's beyond suspicous now. If you report a post that has an insult in it, nothing will happen. I reported one, three times where Dal 101 is calling members clowns and the mods are letting it slide. If anyone else insults another, then the mods will take the insult off immediately and give the person a warning. I guess the fairness in this forum that existed a couple of months back is not being respected anymore.

Maybe you were being over sensitive? Any little things seems to get you going, yet you feel it okay to insult other members and attempt to come down on people like some unquestionable authority on Sikhi at any thing that is remotely different to how you personally perceive things. Like you are some higher authority on Gurmat and know more than everyone else. Now you even involve moderators in these shenanigans.

Give it a rest.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THE MODERATORS DOING..WHY DID YOU DELETE THE POST I PUT UP YDAY...THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG IN IT...THIS IS GETTING SUSPICOUS NOW...I FEEL YOU HAVE A SECRET AGENDA ON THIS FORUM

It was a reply to a post that was deleted, hence made no sense to leave it on.

If you can't be bothered to read than stop trying to pretend to be a mod here. Who said there even was any 'my area is better than yours' posts here ?

What relevance was the price of housing in Osterley vs the Midlands and East London to this topic?