Baba Ramdev "Threatened By Indian Govt"

SikhRoots

health and yoga aside, we need to know his true attitude towards Sikhs.

Punjab is comparatively wealthy as well as unhealthy, therefore it makes sense for him to go there and press the right buttons and see the cash flowing in.

His shops in Uk Ilford and Southall are visited mostly by Sikhs.

I do not doubt his dedication towards health, but has he ever spoken in favour of Sikh Human rights? Injustices towards Sikhs?

Its easy for him to talk about Shaheedian of our Guru Sahibans against moghuls, Shaheedian of our brothers against the british, what about Shaheedian against the tyrant sitting in delhi?

Has he ever spoken up for that?

in recent years he has become a political figure and i believe that he is associated with right wing hindu fascist parties - i was amazed to see him <banned word filter activated> himself when the police officer grabbed his hand and the fact that he dressed in womans clothes to escape.....the problem with the sorts of people is that they talk a lot but dont hesitate to change their conduct once they feel the heat

Baba ramdev is a leading hindu figure and he may be having a noble cause right now to rid the government of corruption which all walks of life can support. So what the indian congress govt did by using state brutality against innocent peaceful supporters was basically to harden support for this guy and his movement. Just like in 1980s when Sikhs were peacefully agitating in Punjab and many were Killed it created a violent backlash and support for our military generally sant jarnal singh bhindranwale to defend our people with the exercise of arms.

From my research I summarise the Indian congress terrorist party as a secular athiest elitest party of the nehru-gandhi dynsty which has support and members of former royal families of past Indian princely states many of the cabinet or chief ministers have been past raja's or maharajah's or their direct descendents. They hate all those who want to get rid of their cling to power. So they hate Sikhs and Hindu's nationlists alike but they would also start hating on muslims the day muslims rise up against the congress government. But their vote bank is mainly the Indian muslim's who themselves are caught between a rock and a hardplace as there is no credible opposition party they can support that will not target their community.

Yesterday PTC News (Punjabi) filled its whole 20 minute UK slot with this story and had reporters on location speaking with angry turbaned Sikhs. The RSS were portrayed as heroic peaceful bharat loving fellows wanting to help the poor Indians and get rid of this "evil Congress". Singho be aware and be wise this is a big plan to force the Congress out and the RSS into power - what more do you need, a much loved hindu front man as the yoga guru, media PTC Punjabi (same channel that is Badal mouthpiece media) wall-to-wall back-up and RSS politicians who are fanning the angry Indians - this I fear will not be good for Sikhs in India

Fair play to the baba for speaking out against corruption. But I never expected the police to attack "their own" if you know what I mean?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Shri Waheguru ji ke fateh,

Veer ji I know what you means and you know what? I thought same thing how can they attack or abuse one of their own. Lot of veer's said he was face of RSS even congress is using that statement (

). Still I am not sure

But if baba ramdev is really honest, dedicated person who really want to free india from corruption then I am very happy. Finally their is some light in dark tunnel called "hindustan". I suggest he should come in politics with power of politics or making his own party he can legalized many changes without getting attacked by goverment. Currently his status is Indian citizen who pay his taxes and teach yoga.

Now I am disappointed by ramdev. he said no violence what happen now? Now he saying train 1100 men in weapon traning to fight central goverment. Let see what happen now when one of their own pickup weapon. Jad sade shaheeda ne kaum nu bachon lai shastar chuke sanu kehnde khadku. Hun vekhde ke kardi central goverment.