What Is 'Kachi Bani'? — Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhaddrianwale

Go read the 24th Pauri of Anand Sahib. "Bani tha kachi Satguru bajho, hor kachi bani". Please don't twist my words and write uneducated posts.

Okay, I see what you are saying. To be honest, from your previous post, it seemed like you were saying that 24th pauri of Anand Sahib is kachi bani....so I can see where Sarbjeet is coming from in his reply. As it was just confusion, warning has been redacted.

• 2 weeks later...

Katchi Bani that's uttered by false dehtari 'Gurus' Naamdharis 'Guru' does so and others Nirankaris. Anything that's not written in the Guru Granth Sahib is KATCHI [Raw, False]

The way I see it, and I could be wrong, is that Kuchi bani is that which tries to be bani but is not, or if someone is passing of something as bani that is not in Guru Granth Sahib Ji or Dasam Granth Ji.

At the times of Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji, Guru Har Rai Sahib Ji there were many who proported to be Guru's and wrote compositions which they tried to pass off as bani and even tried to merge with true bani, that is kuchi bani.

Vars of tadi for me are not kuch bani as they do not pretend to be bani, same with dharnas and kavtas, they are not being passed off as bani so are not kuch bani, they are dharanas or kavtas.

Khalsa Ji

Kachi bani is anything that does not conform to the sidanth {core theme} of SGGS. Dhaarna , Kavishri , Dhadi , etc. are NOT kachi bani because they sing the sidhant of SGGS.

A preacher will speak the meanings of SGGS.

Some preachers will sing the meanings of SGGS.

Examples of Kachi bani are where a preacher says/sings anything that does not conform to the core/central theme of SGGS.