Khalasthan Zindabad In Daily Ardas

Inqlabi

If you think Indira Gandhi or Indian Govt. was more to be blamed for 1984 Genocide, then I am sorry to tell you people that first arrest those sikhs who were insiders information providers to the Govt. of india. Bringing Religion into Politics means we are also no different than moslems(SHia and Sunni Divide).

How many of u agree that Khalasthan Zindabad should be the part of our daily Ardas ? I know in India its not possible but we can make it part of ardas in Gurdwaras abroad..

No because until we strive more to become Khalsa (completely pure, lost all sense of self/ death of self and surrendered 100% to Guru/ God), there would be no point.

I hate to burst your bubbles but Khalistan will fail. The average Sikh has no idea how this game of politics is played, you lot are blissfully unaware. You wish to trade and use the trade-system of other countries to generate money & a currency, well then be prepared to use the corrupt political system we live in & with that will come the corrupt people.

Khalistan is one mans idea who despised Hindu's, 1984 wouldn't of occurred if he didn't take such dramatic action, that's for sure. However even if we did somehow manage to get Khalistan we may not be under the shoes of India, but we'd be under the shoes of the elite of this world. Not that I'm criticizing Bhindrawale, but he played into the hands of Indra Gandhi. She wanted him to take action as he did, so she would have the justification for the attack on Sikhs.

I am all for Khalsa independence, but when a man (with average intelligence) is given power, nothing good will come of it. Only a man with great intelligence (such as Guru Gobind Singh, Maharaj Ranjit Singh) attains power, they are able to actually do conjure something strategic will which provide results. Also for those who bad-mouth Hindus, you must realise that the Indian government have far strayed from there Hindu beliefs, they are not fighting for there beliefs but rather fighting for political control, wealth & power. Just like the (Vatican) Catholic Church has control over the majority of Christian people and feed them lies which Jesus him self never mentioned, the game of politics pulls out the worst of man, and the so called "sins" are the pathway to power.

Sikhs are rebellious and have always been this way, we are like the protestants if comparing India to the Catholic Church. We are persecuted for not accepting there ways, the Indian government is not killing us because we aren't Hindus; it's because we will never accept them, and nor should we. Political power involves controlling the people, how can a government control it's people when some don't believe in them. There are 2 options for government; either bring them onto there side (i.e. convert the Sikhs to Hindu) or kill them of. We know killing of isn't always an option, so other means of converting are used.

Anyway in conclusion everything comes down to politics. And most Sikhs are bad politicians because they lack the knowledge of how this corrupt system works. Not to mention once you become a player of the game of politics you must sell your self, and the true motto "the ends justifies the means" come out. Bhindrawale was a very bad politician.

I hate to burst your bubbles but Khalistan will fail. The average Sikh has no idea how this game of politics is played, you lot are blissfully unaware. You wish to trade and use the trade-system of other countries to generate money & a currency, well then be prepared to use the corrupt political system we live in & with that will come the corrupt people.

Khalistan is one mans idea who despised Hindu's, 1984 wouldn't of occurred if he didn't take such dramatic action, that's for sure. However even if we did somehow manage to get Khalistan we may not be under the shoes of India, but we'd be under the shoes of the elite of this world. Not that I'm criticizing Bhindrawale, but he played into the hands of Indra Gandhi. She wanted him to take action as he did, so she would have the justification for the attack on Sikhs.

I am all for Khalsa independence, but when a man (with average intelligence) is given power, nothing good will come of it. Only a man with great intelligence (such as Guru Gobind Singh, Maharaj Ranjit Singh) attains power, they are able to actually do conjure something strategic will which provide results. Also for those who bad-mouth Hindus, you must realise that the Indian government have far strayed from there Hindu beliefs, they are not fighting for there beliefs but rather fighting for political control, wealth & power. Just like the (Vatican) Catholic Church has control over the majority of Christian people and feed them lies which Jesus him self never mentioned, the game of politics pulls out the worst of man, and the so called "sins" are the pathway to power.

Sikhs are rebellious and have always been this way, we are like the protestants if comparing India to the Catholic Church. We are persecuted for not accepting there ways, the Indian government is not killing us because we aren't Hindus; it's because we will never accept them, and nor should we. Political power involves controlling the people, how can a government control it's people when some don't believe in them. There are 2 options for government; either bring them onto there side (i.e. convert the Sikhs to Hindu) or kill them of. We know killing of isn't always an option, so other means of converting are used.

Anyway in conclusion everything comes down to politics. And most Sikhs are bad politicians because they lack the knowledge of how this corrupt system works. Not to mention once you become a player of the game of politics you must sell your self, and the true motto "the ends justifies the means" come out. Bhindrawale was a very bad politician.

Sant ji never wanted to rule...he wanted the sikh kaum to rule over itself..is that a crime??...he said he didnt want no kursi!...LOL and did you know maharaja ranjit singh was illiterate ? :|...Khalistan when formed will have many problems..but you cannot expect it to be perfect instantly..it will take time to build and strengthen it...but no doubt khalistan is the best thing for the sikhs and sikhi....when maharaja ranjit singh first started conquering and forming his empire....its army was untrained and disorganized....the people were poor and uneducated....and crime was very high....at the end of his reign...the sikh empires army was the best in the whole of asia....brigands and bandits ceased to exist and crime was cut drastically....literacy amongst the population was the highest the punjab ever had...80% were literate and women were on average more literate than men....also the british stated that when they first entered lahore they struggled to find one beggar...the raaj was very wealthy and so were its people...this all changed though when the british destroyed the education system (people used to be schooled in madrassas and guru ghars before schools became secularised and government owned ) , looted much of the wealth...destroyed the army, killing most soldiers and not allowing the surviving veterans to join their newly formed sikh regiments...they also installed the gulaami mentallity...which is what you have...khalsa can only govern itself..no hindu, muslim, christian or adharmi person can rule the khalsa and decide its destiny..it rules by its own will..which is why we will not cease in our mission to achieve a raaj for ourselves!.....we will not allow all the puraatan shaheed singhs and modern shaheed singhs blood to go to waste!

Guest Davy1

I believe in Khalsa Raaj, but I refuse to believe in Khalistan, you cannot force it onto the rest of us!!!

Our Khalsa Raaj will rule even over Khalistan if it ever exists!!! Your Khalistan is nothing compared to our Khalsa Raaj!!!!

GAJKAY JAIKARA GJAVAY FATEH PAVAY NIHAL HOJAVAY

SATSRIAKAAAAAAAL

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU 100%

Yes, and who would we trade with, there aren't any oceans next to West Punjab. Our water is also bad and drying up. Are we trying to commit suicide by getting Khalistan with no future, and I highly doubt they will give Delhi and Lahore to us!! At least think of a future before moving forward! Damag warto sikho, fir khalsa raaj karega!!!

PATHETIC!!!

What did Maharaja ranjit Singh start with? a few villages in a barren tract called Gujranwala and look what he ascended to.

quit your stupid argument about having no sea ports. There are almost 40 countries in the world that have no sea ports.

Vaheguru Ji Ki Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Today i was listening to Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji's Kirtan and he told a story in the time of Sant Baba Attar Singh Ji.

Basically one person asked Baba Ji about when the Khalsa Raj was about to start and The Chardi Kala of the Panth. This was in the diwan so Baba Ji said to the person did you do your Japji Sahib Path today. you have to tell the truth because you are sitting in Maharaj Hazoori. So the person replied no. Then Baba Ji said you haven't done your nitnem today and you are talking about the Chardi Kala of the Panth. BUT Baba Ji said that if everyone in the Kaum woke up at 2 aclock and did there path the Khalsa Raj will be established and it will never go. Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji said that the path (simran) would be the thread and if the kaum did it then it will become a mala.

Sorry if I said anything wrong and please edit it

Vaheguru Ji Ki Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh