Coming Changes

Guest Waljinder Singh

2)In 2013-14 India will be attacked by the combined forces of China, Russia and

Pakistan/Taliban. A Maharishi (sage) will come down from the Himalayas and will guide

the Indian Army during the war. This Maharishi at present resides in Gyangang. He was once a popular political figure during 1980's. India will surely become famous after the war.

Mmm...honestly? :ohmy2:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Warning

Warning: September 25-28

I have done a little research on this one. I feel I have to warn each and every one to be prepared on these above dates next month. I hope nothing happens but there is a possibility that we can have earthquakes and solar flares (hint: alignments)! Take the necessary precautions and make plans you think are good to have.

Akaal

Warning: September 25-28

I have done a little research on this one. I feel I have to warn each and every one to be prepared on these above dates next month. I hope nothing happens but there is a possibility that we can have earthquakes and solar flares (hint: alignments)! Take the necessary precautions and make plans you think are good to have.

Akaal

Research where?

Guest Warning

Research where?

Ok, there is a Comet called "elenin". Whenever this Comet has an alignment with the earth, there is a major earthquake (including : Chile, New Zealand and Japan). Next alignment is somewhere between 25 - 28 Sep. If the earthquake(s) happen on these date(s), it will be more severe since the comet is between the sun and the earth and is nearer than it was before when it caused the previous earthquakes. The nearest it can get to the earth will be somewhere on 16 or 17 Oct.

This is only what I can tell.

Guest ladli-fauj

what does every one think about this, he seems to have science backing him up.. but like we havnt heard nothing from other scientist, i was on a forum one day and saw ppl talking about this a while ago they all seemed to know what they were talking about... giani thakur singh ji did say the poles were going to change, a sants bachan.... i talked to a guy who said it has happened 4 times as read from deep sea cores of sediments which he learned in college... we all know age is changing soon, and if its happend 4 times in past, which many cultures believe age has changed 4 times and its going to happen soon as a age of satyug is coming in kalyug it could happen but then again he also has a radio show which hes probably trying to get viewers on, also the title he gave is not really something a scientific person would put.. does anyone know more about this....

also check this guy out who says kalki avtar is coming 2012 and satyug will be in 2012 he says kalki will be 2nd advent and explains meaning of 4 horsemen of apocalypse

giani pooran singh ji ddt also says we will see kalki in our life time

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KhalsaDaDaas

Since last year i've been watching and listening to Giani Thakur Singh Jis Katha, mainly he says to do 25 Chaupai Sahibs, as much bhagtee, kamaayee and watch the news on what events are going to take place, so i did.

Look whats happeing in libya, look whats with the Japan Disaster and many earthquakes that have taken place, alot of stuff is happening.

Apparently theres gonna be a Mini Ice Age coming soon ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzmdbhmN3a0&feature=related

Since last year i've been watching and listening to Giani Thakur Singh Jis Katha, mainly he says to do 25 Chaupai Sahibs, as much bhagtee, kamaayee and watch the news on what events are going to take place, so i did.

Look whats happeing in libya, look whats with the Japan Disaster and many earthquakes that have taken place, alot of stuff is happening.

Apparently theres gonna be a Mini Ice Age coming soon ;

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Yes. And another fact is that the gulf stream has stopped. The gulf stream helped most east coast of North America and west coast of Europe have a mild winter. Some Scientists say it has not yet stopped but is slowing down but I heard from a credible source that it has already stopped. If I have found it I will post the link..