Shastar Vidya

Guest Ksingh5

Niddar is a self proclaimed Gurdev of a self created martial art which borrows techniques from other styles and merged with his own creative imagination he has coined shastar vidya. Nonone else in the whole world has seen or heard of it. Nonone has ever used it. I know someone who attends shastar vidya classes and got into a fight with some goreh on a bus. He used his karra as a knuckle duster and smashed a few of them up, after which he was taken down to the floor and given a good kicking. Even by his own admission, he forgot all his techniques and lost his temper and couldnt think properly under pressure to use what he was taught, and he has been learning for several years.

Interesting story, how comes people who attend Niddhar's classes heven't herd about this.

Why are you making up stories?

I could mention his name etc but will not as he is a friend of mine and it is not fair on him etc. However, Niddar Singh was aware of the situation and threatened to expel him from the akhara for getting into street fights if he did it again. So Niddar Singh and other members of the akhara are aware of this. Perhaps you could ask them?

If you want to learn a martial art that is effective in the real world, then I would suggest you learn Judo, Muay Thai. If you mix both Judo and Muay thai they become a very deadly combination. Plus learn Krav Maga. This is also a very effective martial arts for practical situations. Boxing should also be learned since not everyone knows how to punch properly. A proper punch itself is a highly technical move. I've seen how a boxer kicked(boxed!) this guy's as$ in a real fight.

As for those "dangerous martial arts" like Kali, Ninjutsu etc. If you want to learn them go ahead, but only keep them as far as weapons training. They are not much practical for unarmed combat as Judo, Muay Thai or Krav Maga is.

The claim that YOU MADE, that I had said, "satyanpujari claims it has bin used in form of competition which was inviting wrestlers boxers cagefighters to niddar singh's facility to compete against shastar vidya fighters both your guys claim can't be true"

Again I reiterate I have never made such claims. my previous posts are up for everyone to see. However I have attended classes in the past, being myself sceptical, and the SPARRING in classes with students from various martial sports did occur, and shaster -vidya did defeat them. This is not brainwashing this is witnessing REAL events. I was not trying to insult you, just pointing out FACTS.

The only way you can make a critical assessment is actually attending a class and witnessing the vidya yourself, and if you feel confident accept the hadh thorh challenge, (to my knowledge nobody has accepted this challenge as yet, and it is still open) I am sure you will be the first to be informed if Niddar Singh visits America. All the sports martial arts, such as cage fighting, wrestling, boxing are just that, SPORTS COMPETITIONS, Shaster Vidya is a battlefield training Vidya. therefore not a sport competition. What part of that simple definition don't you understand?

everything you call a fact is a *DELETED* because i exposed your *DELETED* you are just TRYING to insult me

their is no way shastar vidya beat cage fighters wrestlers boxers and please get niddar singh and you yourself post some videos of these so called sparring sessions

*DELETED* hadh thorh why don't you explain what this is cause you make it sound so dangerous when i know you are *DELETED*

as well im going to *DELETED*, why don't you explain to me how these sparring sessions went with the vidya vs cage fighter explain like a commentator same way a commentator explains a boxing match or a ufc fight explain what the cage fighter tried doing and what the vidya fighter did i mean details, what type of jab did the cage fighter try throwing and so on

every martial art was created for the battlefield and all the martial arts used in the ufc today evolved out of these ancient martial arts were they took what worked and left the garbage that didn't work out and inovated them

but dude you look like an *DELETED* when you TRY to insult me

and i keep exposing *DELETED* and everything you communicate means nothing

hence you are *DELETED*and you should feel *DELETED*for being so easily *DELETED*about everything

satgyanpujari *DELETED*, that every martial art has competition and has fighters compete in different competitions accept for shastar vidya

every martial art was created for the battlefield and mma all the martial arts in ufc used evolved out of these ancient martial arts

*DELETED*, if niddar singh allows fighters to come and spar against vidya fighters why don't they compete

the answer cause shastar vidya doesn't work today

reason im being rough on you is cause *DELETED*, you have no evidence and anyone with *DELETED*

shastar vidya does not work

theirs no sparring videos

they don't enter any competitions if its so effective compete theirs so many tournments out their, every martial arts has martial artists taht compete unfortanatly most these martial arts don't work against martial arts like muay thai and ji jitsu and boxing

and for weapons they can enter competition like this

and theirs so many tournments out their to enter