Its Time To Let 1984 Go

KALLY

We keep going about this and i think we should let it be - it was bad what happend we all agree , but we sometimes sound like kal'e that keep going on about the slave days ..

Lets all move on it not nice to hold grudges .. love and peace people love and peace ........:feelingfree:

We keep going about this and i think we should let it be - it was bad what happend we all agree , but we sometimes sound like kal'e that keep going on about the slave days ..

Lets all move on it not nice to hold grudges .. love and peace people love and peace ........:feelingfree:

Tell the Bosnian muslims to forget 1995. Tell the Rwandans to forget 1994. Tell the Jews to forget WWII (I appreciate our disaster was nowhere near those levels but one dead person is one dead person too much).

Give it a rest, mate. Wind-up merchant.....

your the one whos narrow minded

HOW AM I NARROW MINDED - IM TRYING TO SEND OUT LOVE AND PEACE - I THINK MAYBE ITS YOU THATS NARROW MINDED.. I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH AND SENSE THE HATERS START TO RANT THERE HATRED .. CARRY ONE THATS WHAT SIKHI IS ALL ABOUT RIGHT ??? GROW UP !!!:chairspin:

The Khalsa Movement which officially started in 1699 against zulam & zaalams will continue.

khalsa fought the barbarians of the moghul empire, the devious and brutal british raaj and now the back stabbing murderous butchers of dehli. The inqulaab movement started when Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaaj declared the Khalsa will be Akaal Purkh ki fauj and will never surrender to evil regimes.

There is no hatred for mankind/tribes or religions. It's the age old battle of Dharam, and we shall never surrender. Punjab is the holy land of the sikhs.

It took many years for jews to reclaim their holy land, they lived like gypsies and refugees, but they never forgot their duty to dharam.

Sikhs will never forget that Akal Purkh Waheguru blessed their Charan on the land of Panjab in 10 forms, the land that gave birth to the khalsa, the Land that first gave Parkash to the eternal Guru- Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji MaharaaJ.

Shri Guru Gobind Singh maharaaj gave the order to Banda Singh Bahadhaur & Khalsa Fauj to take control over Punjab. They did, and we lost it. Now we must reclaim the Holy land. You can call it what ever name you want. But Panjab must be ruled by the Khalsa.

in 100's of years time, school children will read about 1984 being the turning point for Khalsa raaj.

The aatma's of Shaheed Singh's of 1984 will be remembered in millions of ardas's everyday, but they will also curse the gadaars and traitors.

Do not entertain the traitors, the weak and the sell-outs.

Khalistan Zindabad.

HOW AM I NARROW MINDED - IM TRYING TO SEND OUT LOVE AND PEACE - I THINK MAYBE ITS YOU THATS NARROW MINDED.. I HAVE NOTICED THAT WHEN YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH AND SENSE THE HATERS START TO RANT THERE HATRED .. CARRY ONE THATS WHAT SIKHI IS ALL ABOUT RIGHT ??? GROW UP !!!:chairspin:

You need to grow up ! When a human being is murdered it is natural for others to demand justice and punish the accused............duh !!!

The thing is, its not like blacks and slavery. Slavery is over but attacks and evil against the Sikhs is not. When a Sikh tries investigating 1984, he/she ends up disappearing. This along with the fact that there has not been justice makes the Sikhs blood boil in anger. Its still going on, its not over, that's the point.