Manpreet Badal & The People'S Party Of Punjab

Singh559

My dad asked me to go with him to see Manpreet Singh Badal's speech today, at first I was hesitant because I hate the name Badal, but to be fair he was kicked out of the party and I wanted to see what he had to say. I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw and heard, he was a very straightforward individual and seemed to be the change we are looking for.

I want everyone to attend one of his speeches if he comes to your area (even if you have to drive a little more than usual) and go and decide for yourself. I don't need to tell anyone about the condition of Punjab right now. What we need is unity and pure devotion to tackle this problem and that is what I saw when i heard the speeches today. I saw quite a few Singhs there, one group in particular that shouted out a lot of jakaray.

My honest analysis of the situation that led up to kicking Manpreet : Manpreet started the process to half the debt of Punjab completely or at the very least by 50% by going to Delhi and putting forth the demands. The two thugs parkash and sukhbir both realized that Manpreet is far more intelligent, honest, well spoken and can appeal to the masses. This planted a fear that in the future Manpreet will take over and put Sukhbir's thuggary out of business.

If Manpreet was a bad person, he would have stayed quiet, corrupt and became a "chamcha" of parkash and sukhbir and enjoyed a pompous life.

----

Punjab is falling apart, we need to come together above politics and think with our jameer (our consciousness/soul/atma) and honestly bring Punjab out of the clutches of drugs, alcohol, cultural and dharmik genocide, uneducation and systematic destroying of Sikhi through funneling of money to the badal thugs. Bring Punjab out of the clutches of the corrupt akali dal and congress. This is the same akali dal that betrayed Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale and came out of Harmandir Sahib with their hands up.

What is the sangat's thoughts?

My dad asked me to go with him to see Manpreet Singh Badal's speech today, at first I was hesitant because I hate the name Badal, but to be fair he was kicked out of the party and I wanted to see what he had to say. I was pleasantly surprised with what I saw and heard, he was a very straightforward individual and seemed to be the change we are looking for.

I want everyone to attend one of his speeches if he comes to your area (even if you have to drive a little more than usual) and go and decide for yourself. I don't need to tell anyone about the condition of Punjab right now. What we need is unity and pure devotion to tackle this problem and that is what I saw when i heard the speeches today. I saw quite a few Singhs there, one group in particular that shouted out a lot of jakaray.

My honest analysis of the situation that led up to kicking Manpreet : Manpreet started the process to half the debt of Punjab completely or at the very least by 50% by going to Delhi and putting forth the demands. The two thugs parkash and sukhbir both realized that Manpreet is far more intelligent, honest, well spoken and can appeal to the masses. This planted a fear that in the future Manpreet will take over and put Sukhbir's thuggary out of business.

If Manpreet was a bad person, he would have stayed quiet, corrupt and became a "chamcha" of parkash and sukhbir and enjoyed a pompous life.

----

Punjab is falling apart, we need to come together above politics and think with our jameer (our consciousness/soul/atma) and honestly bring Punjab out of the clutches of drugs, alcohol, cultural and dharmik genocide, uneducation and systematic destroying of Sikhi through funneling of money to the badal thugs. Bring Punjab out of the clutches of the corrupt akali dal and congress. This is the same akali dal that betrayed Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale and came out of Harmandir Sahib with their hands up.

What is the sangat's thoughts?

I cant trust any punjabi politician. All parties seem to be good when they are not in power but show their true reality when they come into power.

Nothing new. Make a beautiful speech this lures in the people, then BANG once in office, toon kaun taan meh kaun.

Only way to get out the Badals for life is to instigate what the Middle East is going through, protests after protests by millions of Sikhs :khalsa2: - Then and only then can things be taken forward. Otherwise the same old bakwaas for the future...

I agree that the Peoples Party of Punjab seems to be the new refreshing thing on the scene but my primary concern is regarding the possible tie up between the PPP and the Communist Party of India. I have no problem with Manpreet Badal trying to create a secular party but going into Government with the CPI is a big NO-NO!! :stupidme:

CPI has no base in Punjab. As for Manpreet's party its more of the same. He has given a ticket to his dad, some guy who's only achievement is that he is related to Shaheed Bhagat Singh. What way is that to run a party, it just smacks of nepotism. Hopefully the PPP will play its part as a vote spoiler for his uncles party.

If I weren't confident in Manpreet and his sincerity I personally would not have supported him. My dad was talking to his cousin who lives in a pind and his cousin started to tell a story of how he met Manpreet in Punjab couple years back. My dad's cousin wears a thothi (even to the shehar) but he isn't unpard. Anyways, one of my dad's other cousins was in a position to help out my dad's cousin (the one wearing the thothi) but he did not because he was too embarrassed and ignored him. He wrote a letter to Manpreet and he saw him and helped him out with whatever he needed.

I don't think they have a communist platform at all. They made the party name (from what i've heard) after starting a lehar (i guess you can call it) around Punjab and seeing what the people of Punjab needed.

Before making your decisions call and ask your relatives in Punjab about Manpreet badal and the full politics that are going on there.

Stay updated i will try to get the DVD of the speeches and rip them onto YouTube for everyone to watch and make his or her own decision.

Nothing new. Make a beautiful speech this lures in the people, then BANG once in office, toon kaun taan meh kaun.

Only way to get out the Badals for life is to instigate what the Middle East is going through, protests after protests by millions of Sikhs :khalsa2: - Then and only then can things be taken forward. Otherwise the same old bakwaas for the future...

This will NOT happen in Punjab because punjabis don't even know their own culture let alone what they've lost.

They don't know that they're still gulaam under bad leaders.

Also, when he was the finance minister (or whatever you call it), he was DOWN to Earth then as well and actually met people straight face to face, even if you were a hard working person in a pind. Now a days big and small politicians don't even meet face to face because they know they're doing wrong and thus they fear being taken care of...

The finance minister (correct me if i'm wrong, but as far as i know) was a very high up position and if he really wanted money and power he would have stayed low, ignored the public and become fat off his luxuries. Instead he tried to fix the debt of Punjab in a sincere manner, but he got kicked out for two reasons:

1) Badals were going to take over Punjab after Punjab filed bankruptcy through their various businesses. Anyone with even a slight knowledge of the condition of Punjab will know how much of a monopoly the Badals (parkash and sukhbir) have on stuff like busses, taykay (alcohol stands) and more... The bankruptcy of Punjab would have pushed way for permanent leadership and control of Punjab

2) Manpreet was going to fix the Punjab debt and do what i mentioned in (1) and then he was going to become a very likely candidate for the next CM of Punjab because sukhbir only knows how to be a thug. He isn't too educated, can't deliver a proper speech, can't appeal to the masses and is a very corrupt and dishonest individual. Manpreet was honest and knew not only Punjab politics, but also around the world.

-------------

Manpreet Badal did not try to exploit people based on dharam like ALL the parties have done in the past post 47, which I think is a little breath of fresh air. He had 100% straightforward talks and it seems he really is sincere in wanting to fix Punjab.

Congress and SAD (B) will get elected if Manpreet doesn't. We're at a crossroads in Punjab, either it becomes a place beyond repair as a whole or Manpreet gets elected and keeps his word and stops and reverses the damage.

I have faith that he will also do righteousness for the proliferation of the Sikh youth and help fix the condition of Sikhs in Punjab.

Pay attention to the Indian Punjabi media, they are heavily controlled by Parkash and his thug son Sukhbir.

I supported manpreet badal when he freshly quit other badals. However after going thru his speeches and news, I figured it out that his party base, speeches and core members are based on communist ideology. If you see those typical punjabi tv politics debates where all parties take place; you will notice that sad (badal), congress usually bash PPP but only CPI leaders will be seen praising of manpreet and his party. He used to wear kara but after he formed his new party, you won't see him wearing kara at all for the past years. He wanted to come to stockton gurdwara but management put condition that if he wants to come to gurughar for his speech than he should speak up on matter of khalistan. They ran away...

Just like goray used to say when recruiting sikh soldiers and finds any sikh violating his religious symbols.. "Jeh eh dharam ch' nahey paka, teh ehnay maedan(field) teh Ja keh ki larna"

There is nothing wrong in going to hear, see manpreet in one of his tours but do analyze him carefully. Pease be advised that no matter how much product looks/sounds good, communist ideology is never the solution for any problem.

He left badals because Badal Sr. was giving all favors to his son sukhbir badal and manpreet knew that given in few months time, sukhbir will given CM'ship. Out of jealousy he quit sad (B). Being insider, he knew all wrongdoings of SAD (B) for the past so many years and now he is using that for his political mileage. But in my opinion, he won't make any effect in the upcoming elections. He may cost badal one or two seats but won't make any severe damage to either sad (B) or congress.

@S1ngh I don't really think his ideology is based on communism, just because people who support him happen to be communists it doesn't mean he is. I can confirm he did have his kara on (something I made sure i checked) and isn't it accepted by everyone that he was kicked out of the party because he was a threat to P and his son S badal. Also he opened up his speech and ended his speech with a fateh of Wjkk Wjkf and mentioned waheguru at least a few times.

Manpreet actually did his job from what I heard and and met face to face with the common person even when he had his job. No one in their right mind leaves such a high position and tries to beat an incumbent in an anti-incumbent mindset location - Punjab. I don't think it's debatable that he was kicked out unless very conclusive proof is shown.

It might be worth to vote for him rather voting to captain and badal for the short term benefits BUT in the longer run he will be very toxic to sikhs interest and needs. Manpreet is in initial stage of getting popular abroad and his team knows what type of people resides in us/canada. If you notice, he did grew up his beard before making his foreign tour.

He also said that he won't seek support/blessings of Akal Takht/SGPC in order to run because he wants to keep religion away from politics. Google his name "Manpreet Badal" and see images section to see if you can find kara on him (90% of the time he isn't wearing one). It shocks me to find a sikh not wearing a kara after considering a person who used to be amritdhari many years ago.

The reason why he may not be different than badal is because his core top level party members are nobody but all (except 2) are his family members/relatives.

We need a strong Sikh leader to lead punjab because majority of hard working farmers are sikhs and sadly we are also the only race to face all economical/social/health problems. Sikhs are mostly bad effected in terms of everything not city lallay...

It might be worth to vote for him rather voting to captain and badal for the short term benefits BUT in the longer run he will be very toxic to sikhs interest and needs.

Manpreet is in initial stage of getting popular abroad and his team knows what type of people resides in us/canada. If you notice, he did grew up his beard before making his foreign tour.

He also said that he won't seek support/blessings of Akal Takht/SGPC in order to run because he wants to keep religion away from politics.

Google his name "Manpreet Badal" and see images section to see if you can find kara on him (90% of the time he isn't wearing one). It shocks me to find a sikh not wearing a kara after considering a person who used to be amritdhari many years ago..

We need a strong Sikh leader to lead punjab because majority of hard working farmers are sikhs and sadly we are also the only race to face all economical/social/health problems. Sikhs are mostly bad effected in terms of everything not city lallay...

mhmm i agree with you 100% bro. The thing is at the very least, despite him not being a good Sikh I can give him credit for being sincere and honest. I think if he meant what he said at the speech yesterday, which i do believe he was sincere about, I think he will start re-examining his own Sikhi as well, hopefully.

Whatever it is, he honestly is our best bet to fix Punjab at it's current state. SAD, Congress, BJP are all thugs.

Manpreet did mention dharam and shaheeds throughout hsi speech, not too sure how uncharacteristic this was of him. People do change over time after they see many things and associate with different people, right now i'll try to be positive and cautious at the same time. I need to get the DVD off someone and ill upload it so people can see it and decide for themselves.