Bobby Friction Is Trying To Put Sikh In A Bad Light..

I think bobby has cleared up what he ment in a comprehensive note on his FB notes, we should bury this and move on. Some Singhs really need to stop creating personal issues with people and using foul language against fellow Sikhs. Your doing more damage than good with your online vendetta's

http://www.facebook....150274517525772

This doesnt clear up anything, the guy sounds like a complete sellout....

It was the Sikh Massands that got Baba Banda Singh Bahadhur arrested and executed....

It was the Sikh Massands that sold out and lost Maharaja Ranjit Singh and the Sikhs their Raaj...

It was the Sikh Massands that begged Indra to attack the Darbar Sahib in 84, so that they could get rid of Bhindranwale and take control...

It is the Sikh Massands like Bobby Friction, who continue to stab their own community in the back at every opportunity. While the whole world praises Sangat TV, this plonker manages to find the only negative and formally report it to the relevant authorities.

Aman what you on about? People can say it was Sikhs who were the guard dogs of the British during the Raj.

This is all very stupid and even though I cant stand Friction's work but he is right. I mean only a small percentage of sikhs think Bhindranwale is a sant, whilst the overwhelming majority cant stand him.

As for sangat tv, yes the reporting was good but then to cut to the 'relgious sikh' view of thing would make those that are not sikh think that the community is worse than muslims in trying everything possible to look for converts.

Also who are these 'idiots' threatening him and his family?

I mean only a small percentage of sikhs think Bhindranwale is a sant, whilst the overwhelming majority cant stand him.

As for sangat tv, yes the reporting was good but then to cut to the 'relgious sikh' view of thing would make those that are not sikh think that the community is worse than muslims in trying everything possible to look for converts.

A small percentage of Sikhs think Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale is a Sant? You obviously have no clue about Sikhi and have no respect for those who keep its precepts, as is evidenced by your comparison of Sikhs who keep rehit and Sikhi roop (i.e. real Gursikhs not those who call themselves Sikh then go out drinking and clubbing in imitation of their Western masters) with Islamic militants.

K.

I would like to make it clear the majority of Sikhs think Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale is a hero of Sikhism. The minority the pubbing clubbing sell out types who got no love for Sikh history, valour, ethics, traditions hate him because maybe through ignorance they havent seen his speechs? or because they just hate anyone who stood up for Sikhs militarly when others wouldnt and didnt have the balls to.

And those who make threats against other Sikhs in these kind of heated debates and issues you need to stop doing that because you are taking yourself outside the faith and into athiestic thoughts. I seen some real nasty comments by people defending bobby's views and those who oppose them. A Sikh shouldnt speak in a way that makes Sikhs look like uneducated violent fools, you give us all a bad name with your behaviour online.

Aman what you on about? People can say it was Sikhs who were the guard dogs of the British during the Raj.

This is all very stupid and even though I cant stand Friction's work but he is right. I mean only a small percentage of sikhs think Bhindranwale is a sant, whilst the overwhelming majority cant stand him.

Also who are these 'idiots' threatening him and his family?

The Sangat TV Channel is a SIKH RELIGIOUS CHANNEL PREACHING ABOUT SIKHISM! SO WHO THE <banned word filter activated> ARE YOU TO SAY JUST BECAUSE THE AUDIENCE IS NON-SIKH THAT THEY SHOULD SUDDENLY STOP THE PREACHING FOR WHAT THE CHANNEL IS ESTABLISHED FOR!

YOU <banned word filter activated> <banned word filter activated>!

The Sangat TV Channel is a SIKH RELIGIOUS CHANNEL PREACHING ABOUT SIKHISM! SO WHO THE <banned word filter activated> ARE YOU TO SAY JUST BECAUSE THE AUDIENCE IS NON-SIKH THAT THEY SHOULD SUDDENLY STOP THE PREACHING FOR WHAT THE CHANNEL IS ESTABLISHED FOR!

YOU <banned word filter activated> <banned word filter activated>!

Yeah well done mate your as bad as these people threatening our personalities. Great language by the way!

Yeah well done mate your as bad as these people threatening our personalities. Great language by the way!

I'm no mate of yours you cretin. Shove your so called personalities up your arse.

Heathen telling us SIkhs we can't preach our Religion because he's so far up the arse of uncivilised society. Get off this site!