Bobby Friction Is Trying To Put Sikh In A Bad Light..

No one said that, All what is implied is gursikhs are not the majority of the community here. The westernised sikhs manage to balance lifestyles best.

They have good jobs, earn more money, less likely to be racially harassed as they more integrated.

Yea back to the topic is good idea, we seemed to have lost the way abit.

No one said that, All what is implied is gursikhs are not the majority of the community here. The westernised sikhs manage to balance lifestyles best.

They have good jobs, earn more money, less likely to be racially harassed as they more integrated.

So many points of contention I really don't know where to begin.

Turns out BF apologised................. by going on about how he was caught up in the genocidal riots of Nov'84. How stupid does he think Sikhs are?

Coconuts like him hate being brown and SIkh/Punjabi no matter how much they say otherwise. They worship the establishment and love playing up to PC stereotypes of the clash of 'backward' brown families with more 'modern' youth and all that. When the same 'backwards' culture suddenly starts getting a god rep from the same establishment they suck up to, they get angry. It exposes them as parasitic losers who are not belonging to either side. Best thing to do is to turn our noses up at BF, no matter how much he drags up the Delhi riots, rather than threaten his family. Let him know we know the games he plays and boycott everything about him, kick up a fuss about everything he does wrong and point out he isnt talented but just a brown guy who is willing to say whatever he needs to get praise from the PC establishment.

Why dont you just integrate further and slap some skin lightening cream on your face and change ur name to harold or something!

Since when does not being a Gursikh means you have integrated more!? And earn less money!? Ur whole post there is so stupid its difficult to comprehend!

Earn more? LOL, what a joke, but let me tell you something, you're saying we should integrate because basically, we stand out. Well, that's fine, as it'll be fine if the door to Sachkhand is locked on you. There, we'll be in the majority, and no people like you and friciton will be there to bother us if you're not allowed in.

Why dont you just integrate further and slap some skin lightening cream on your face and change ur name to harold or something!

Since when does not being a Gursikh means you have integrated more!? And earn less money!? Ur whole post there is so stupid its difficult to comprehend!

+1 to that!

sweetshera, I would advise you to watch your language.

They have good jobs, earn more money, less likely to be racially harassed as they more integrated

I don't know if you commissioned Mori to conduct your survey for you Sweetshera but if I were you I'd ask for my money back. Your survey is flawed. In my experience gursikhs seem to be better educated than people like me and earn more money.

if bobby friction has the balls to stand for his views..then come to southall and see what response he gets from the sikh youth

Given his penchant for wearing make-up and nail polish there is a good chance he really doesn't have any balls.