Bhai Amrik Singh Ji Ajnala On Sant Jarnail Singh Ji

limited thinking folks will not understand that a sant does not do his own man marjia that he will come and go whenever he wishes he is in hukham of waheguru if you cant handle that go take amrit, do bhagti become one with waheguru then see what happens if you dont stay in hukham of waheguru....

for those who boast and brag but can not remain detached from the world can follow their manmat it will be funny to see these same ppl in coming years when sant ji leads us into satyug (a satyug within kalyug) is coming...

for all who dont know sant ji did darshan last year and even gave bachans of coming time at gurdwara bhai ki daroli in moga, a gurdwara which for last 28 years has done ardas for sant jis chardi kala the incident is recorded in zinda zameer newspaper... i have english translation but will not send it to nindaks anyone who believes in baba jis bachans i will send it plus uploaded zinda zameer news paper (bad quality tho but still can read if you zoom in ) bhai amrik singh in his first video talks about it in begining, after the incident police, crp army put cameras around gurdwara and did pehra for various days, if sant ji is shaheed why would they do that... if we say indira ghandi is back will anyone do that.

benti ah any one who doesnt believe in a mahapurkhs bachans to not comment as its not needed, if believing in a bachan is so hard why are you here... but believing sikho makes all the difference, Baba ji mehar karan loka te

jin har paiya tin hi chupaaiya---bani quote which sant ji is a great example of

I heard about this at Gurudwara around last year.

I really, really hope it's true with all my heart.

veer trust me its true... i used to a low person (not that now im an angel and full of pride) but on alcohol, meat, weed all that, cut my facial hair... spent countless years of my life countless hours doing sins... bro i mediated one night very hard because i wanted darshan of baba thakur singh ji to ask him myself if sant ji would come, that night baba thakur singh said you have shraab in your house and look at your life reminded me of my life as a manmukh... with kirpa of knowing sant jis role in future today i am amrit dhari sikh who keeps amrit vela and am ready to be with sant ji in the future even if i have to give up society and the world...

the people who do not believe ITS NOT IN THEIR KISMAT to know, understand, or be apart of Sant jis mission... lets do ardas for these people, they dont know his mission but laugh and talk crap.... with all my spirit, my body my soul i believe sant ji is alive... i used to also think sant ji is shaheed and was proud of it, until the truth was brought in front of me with wahegurus kirpa, i prepare for the day of return

there is sakhi by bhramgiyani sundar singh ji bhindranwale in where he told sikhs that a mukhi of ddt would come lead panth and dissapear and the world will think he is dead but in reality he shall return...

it is also funny that ppl come here to talk crap like they know whole situation there has been more than 500 views on this page but if you go to youtube to see movie info only 36 views has been made on 2nd bhai amrik singh video from sikhsangat page lmao vah vi vah nindko

this is a copy of personal convo with a singh who did sangat of Baba Thakur Singh ji

Me: I saw a speech video of amrik singh ajnala and he was saying the picture indian govt showed is fake and baba Ji s bachan, all that made me strongly believe it.

Now I was discussing it with someone and he said how can sant Ji just run and where cud he be possibly

Singh: guru gobind singh ji didnt run from chamkaur sahib

guru teghbahadar ji wasnt hiding

remember for 32 years 9th guru stayed gupt

no one knew where guru ji was

one thing is forsure

they have no clear picture of sant ji shaheed

and the pic they show is not him because he had very little hair according to the singhs that stayed with him

until the late 90s everyone in the panth agreed he was alive

it is just now because it has been a very long time that ppl have lost faith

sant ji was supose to give shaheedi in 1978

singhs stopped him then as well

baba takhur singh stopped sant ji at that time and said you have alot of things to do still

i have spoken to singhs who exited the complex june 6

with sant ji

the morning of the 6th

sant ji gathered the singhs and said

who wants to leave can leave who wants to stay and give shaheedi can stay

they all walked out together and sant ji was no where to be seen after

many singhs are alive today who exited the complex on the 6th morning

giani puran singh who a granthi at that time at darbar sahib, and he asked to see teh body and they told him if he gets close to the body they will shot him

no1 was allowed to identify the body, not even sant jis family

so that puts the question in your mind that he must still be alive

where he is

god knows

baba takhur singh never mentioned that to us

but at times he would say things like

now sant jis beard is going white

hes not eating much

etc etc

in one photo it shows that person lying down with blue pagg on his body when all singhs know sant ji wore yellow kesri during bluestar

on june 1st As bullets flew over Sant Jarnail Singhs Jis Head while he was on top of Guru Ram Das Langar , someone said 'Santji lets go from here' and Mahapurakh replied ' these bullets cannot kill me, dont worry' and carried on Santhya of Chandi di Vaar!..

i have photo of a singh in india who looks exactly like sant ji and has teer and blue pagg he is not sant ji but looks like him during bluestar there were 2-3 singhs who looked like sant ji

just how sant ji was in car with singhs and there was a police naka in front of road to look for sant ji i think on their trip to bombay when they were coming back, ill make sure later... the driver goes sant ji look theres a police naka ahead sant ji goes singha keep driving but whatever you do dont look back the driver scared inside kept driving and stopped at naka the police asked him where he came from and where he was going and after questions let him go, the driver astonished drove off and looked back thinking how did the police not see sant ji and other singhs when he looked back sant ji and other singhs were no longer in car, he could not believe it as he had not stopped toward the drive toward naka... sant ji safely was at darbar sahib again the singh came to punjab and went to sant ji and sant ji said singha i told you not to look back why did you look back ....