Is There Anyone On This Forum Who Has Got "Darshan Of Gurusahib"

mirror

Truly there is no difference between Guru Granth Sahib Ji and our 10 Guru Sahibans and everyone should see that way.

But you can say i am blind or my bad karams or whatever , my mind still longs for darshan of Guru nanak dev ji in Their body form.

I tried convincing my mind that there is no difference , i bow to Guru Granth Sahib ji as my Guru ji but i always pray to them if i can have darshan of Guru Nanak dev ji.

its sad but true. i wish if i can get that eye when i see no difference between them

I have no answer for that. The other thing is i have talked to mahapurush who directly talk with all Guru sahibans and after listening to their talks i also want to do same.

I have no contact with them now but i want to know if someone has done that

The main reason i want to know is that there are many sants who are not Amritdhari say that they had darshan of Akal Purkh or Guru nank Dev ji.

for E,g Radhaswami wale Sant. I don't know if they are right or wrong. But i think if someone is doing Bandagi or naam simran then that sant will not tell lie.

So it they do see SOMETHING. Now if that is real Akal Purkh or something else i don't know.

Because Radhaswami wale sant do lot of bhagti and simran. They usually say that there are thing beyong sachkhand. i don't want to say anything against anybody but my main question if they do see something what is that. Is it MAYA or what.

The blessed folks who have had partakh darshan of Guru Sahib always say that they saw a tremendous amount of parkash and then Guru Sahib appeared in a form. Guru Sahib Jee are only parkash, they have no shape. They only take a certain form depending on a devotee's shardha.

radhaswamis are Hypocrites. They are confusing people and they do not know anything abt God and they are smart enough to attract.

they are so fake and everyone knows it. they having darshans is such a false statement.

and they are definitely not sant and not even sikhs

check this out

http://www.sikhfreedom.com/radha.html

I may be wrong but i don't think that anyone who does lot of simran about 24 hrs can tell lie. I am talking about radhaswami head.

What they see , like , any type of darshan , should have happened with them. But if thats real or not , that is another question.

Well may be some power like MAYA or something or may be Guru sahib are puting them in illusion. i don't know

na man trust me

i dun knw what they chanr 24 hrs but its not simran and they talk too bad abt sikhism

Watch rest of the videos form this users profile

http://www.youtube.com/user/nzmanpreet#g/u

following is a must watch playlist of katha by gyani sant singh ji maskeen who exposed the truth of these pakhandies