Anyone Having Experince With Fighting Ghosts/Spritis/Tantra/Mantar?Blackmagic

mirror

A humble Sikh in normal clothes, who deep inside, sees himself as nothing and nobody, and enjoys taking your shoes from you as you enter the gurudwara and wipes them with his tears, and uses his small honest earnings to feed his wife, four children and neighbours and the poor, inspires me infinitely more, than the guy who sits on the altar in shining white robes preaching tall about Sikhism with the title of ‘saint’ who is revered and respected by all as some big time demon slaying spiritual warrior!

@himkire ji

Thanks veerji again for you wonderful thoughts, i understand your views

But i have confusion regarding kamai of saints. Lets take example

Singh A -- Does normal Nitnem

Singh B -- Does Normal Nitnem + 10 Sukhmani Sahib daily

According to me if Ghost attacks both, then Singh A is more vulnerable and more damaged will be done to him. But according to you there should be no difference.

I know Guru ji is our Father but everyone has different karams. Why then only think about Ghosts , If we take things your way then all root evils like kam , krodh moh should not attack any Gurskih irrespective of their kamai. Then why do new comers has got lot of problems with kam , krodh lob etc and high kamai sighs got less affected by them

It should be simple principle the more you work , more you earn.

If i increase my simran , i will have more simran power which can protect me like bullet proof jacket. Now saints already got much thicker jacket by their kamai

Even if someone attack they can handle it but thats difficult for new comer with thin jacket. You can correct me if my this perception is wrong.

I resigned my fate to be a pessimistic loser because my less than tiny bit of kemai is infinitely less than that of so and so! In all my failings and sins and in everything bad I have said, thought or done so far, I have no devil to blame but mysel

you are again 100% true. Even if i talk about Ghost attacks , but they also attack due to my previous bad karamas, just like i get dukh sukh due to my previous karamas. I don't understand why we are talking Ghosts as separate entity as compare to other things. If some person hit me or MR India hit me or any animal hit me, it should be treated as attack. Now any type of attack on me is due to my previous karamas , there is no doubt about that. But just like we defend normal person , i was asking how to defend from MR INDIA type things.

Now we have the right to protect ourselves if someone attacks us. Be it man or Ghost. . Now if that is against Gurbani then please let me know.

Your problem arises from your understanding that it is all about the amount of recitations you do of any bani i.e more points scored as more is read. This is an idea borrowed from Hinduism of repetitive Vedic chantings to ward of evil spirits and invoke the blessings of the devas.

It says in SGGS, ‘eh bani ko virla vicharsee’ i.e few and rare are those who reflect/meditate/ponder on Bani. I think you keep ignoring everything I keep telling you in a lot of your posts all over this site about a)how to really get the maximum laha out of Gurbani by focussing on understanding it, b) how Gurbani as our Guru is there to guide us and teach us things as we read Bani with understanding and c)how the Sikh way of life is principled along aligning our words, thoughts and actions along the sikhiya that oozes out of Gurbanee as we read it.

Let me try to make it absolutely clear that Gurbani is never to be read like a blind parrot! Every Sikh in order to be a good pukka Sikh has to make 100% effort to understand Gurbani and theree must be no excuses for this. Why? Because NO WHERE in SGGS are we ever ordered and asked or commandered by Gurujee to keep repeating and repeating and repeating Gurbani everyday without understanding at a furious pace expecting blessings from heaven to fall on our laps! It says in SGGS ‘’eh to brahm bichar’’ i.e this(Gurbani) is a discussion/reflection on Brahm(God).

From the first word in SGGS i.e IK OANGKAR , we are being instructed and taught by Gurujee the mysteries and secrets of this universe, of our life, and of God and Guru, and how we can please God and be Gurujee’s humble Sikhs and we are being taught how to love God, the importance of shunning maya and how to live in the Will of God etc. God reveals all kinds of truths and secrets to us through Gurbani which is the essential Voice of God and our Guide and Guru and Teacher.

Thus the way to become a very blessed Sikh is to humbly treat Bani as our Guru that we listen to and learn things from!. One can read nitnem and 20 sukhmani sahibs a day and up the ego that he/she reads more bani than others. However one may choose to read nitnem very very slowly with love and sharda everyday making every effort to grasp the meanings and apply them to his/her thoughts, words and daily actions. Now this gives us the real laha because Gurujee sees us labouring to understand what He is telling us through Gurbani and using that acquired gyan to transform our life 100% .

I can read 10 Sukhmani Sahibs a day and yet nothing in my thinking , talking and walking has changed because I have not made any efforts to see Sukhmani Sahib as my Guru through whom I can point a torch light into my thoughts, consciousness, outlook and mindset to see where a change is needed. However another person may spend a whole day reflecting on just one astpadi of Sukhmani and get totally lost in the meanings of that one astpadi for a whole year! This is the power of Gurbani. You are not realising how powerful is the meaning of even one tuk of Gurbani when you start indulging in the importance of quantity over quality. Sikhi is never about quantity but about quality. I can read lots and lots and lots of Gurbani and derive false psychological satisfaction that its gaining me more and more points upstairs. However Gurbani is to be treated with true respect and satkar. True respect and satkar of Gurbani lies in understanding that it is our duty to be committed to be very very close to Gurbani by reading Gurbani everyday as much as we can, understanding and applying Gursikhiya/Gurmat to our life.

Hence if someone wants to repeat their nitnem 10 times and repeat Sukhmani 20 times, leave them to it. But, you need to read according to how much of time you have on your hands because you also have to study, work, earn money, look after your family, and be actively involved in your community, do your cooking, washing, shopping, banking, and look after the poor, weak and vulnerable in your neighbourhood, town and country through your daily caring and sharing , not to forget doing sewa at your local gurudwara! During all of these sewa, you can chant and sing God’s name and bani you know by heart and of course God will bless you and protect you.

As a Sikh your faith needs to be in Gurujee and you really need to stop feeling inferior that your jacket is less bullet proof compared to others. Once you receive Khande ka Pahul i.e Amrit, then your dad is Guru Gobind Singh and Guru Granth Sahib is your Guide and Guru. He will protect you and love you perhaps even more than some high powered saint because it is you as his little baby child, that needs His protection more than anyone else. Read Gurbani carefully. Gurbani encourages us to always do simran, BUT makes it clear that God is our protector. No where does Gurbani say that a new, still learning, still struggling Sikh, will receive less protection than some saint!

You have also misunderstood what I had to say about kaam, krodh etc. I am saying that Gurbani teaches us to cleanse our souls of these things, not by abandoning our wordly life and giving up our work and repeating a mala 24/7 but by an active life of sewa, simran and satsangat as well as ardas. Gurbani points out these as our real devils inside us that need to be brought under control rather than bring our attention to some external devils we need to worry about. Read SGGS carefully and you will grasp this point.

My advice, as I have stated before is that you start reading Gurbani with meanings and also try to read what others say to you more slowly and carefully instead of stubbornly grasping on, defending and arguing ideas about kamai, devils and the rest you appear to have picked up along the line that are becoming an impediment to your progress and making you lose your sharda and pyaar as you stated in another post. Stop turning your shoulders around to see how much other people pray but focus your attention to your Guru who stands right before you to come a million steps towards you with every step you take towards Him humbly as Bhai Gurdas declares.

You have started a few different threads and posts on this site about various aspects of your thinking concerning Sikhi ranging from devils and demons to Radha swami Gurus and sants and everything in between. You have been given very thorough answers according to tat gurmat of mainstream Sikhi by many different persons, and now you really need to print everything out and read and assimilate all these slowly without needing to continue posting and enlengthening this thread and other threads any further. Take a step back and enrichen your mind with the wealth of knowledge others have given you so that you can stop bothering yourself with radha swami gurus, and hidden demons and visions of Gurus in flesh, and the lengthy prayers of mighty saints. Instead focus your life on doing what you were instructed to by the 5 pyaras who gave you Khande ka Pahul and dig deep into a humble life of sewa, simran, and satsang, and naam , dan and ishnan, improving yourself as you go along and constantly working on improving amritvela and rehat whilst always doing ardas. See yourself as a son and protected sikh of Guru Gobind Singh and focus on living a life of caring and sharing. This is the way forward.

Veerii , i will try to understand what you have said and will try to follow sikhi that way. Just final few tihngs.

I was thinking of doing Sehaj Path . I have two options

1) Taking 1 month break and try to finish one Sehaj Paath during that time.

2) Doing Full Sehaj Paath with Arths and it may take 2-3 years.

Do u think i should go for second option. Because my friends finished 2-3 Sehaj Paaths and i haven't so i was thinking of doing that way. But As you said we don't need to look at others.

Veerii , i will try to understand what you have said and will try to follow sikhi that way. Just final few tihngs.

I was thinking of doing Sehaj Path . I have two options

1) Taking 1 month break and try to finish one Sehaj Paath during that time.

2) Doing Full Sehaj Paath with Arths and it may take 2-3 years.

Do u think i should go for second option. Because my friends finished 2-3 Sehaj Paaths and i haven't so i was thinking of doing that way. But As you said we don't need to look at others.

Bro you just don't seem to be understanding what everyone is explaining to you. It is not about how much you read. You could read from a hundred hours and you will still not be equal to the ant who has placed God's name in his heart. Don't compare yourself with others.

Bro you just don't seem to be understanding what everyone is explaining to you. It is not about how much you read. You could read from a hundred hours and you will still not be equal to the ant who has placed God's name in his heart. Don't compare yourself with others.

I am not fully getting this. So it means for uneducated old village people who just know punjabi , have no use of reciting Gurbani or Sehaj Paath. It does not matter, if they do one Japuji sahib Paath or 20 daily? as they won't understand their Arth fully.

I have hear in sakhis where sant mahaprush told mentally retarted boy just recite waheguru and after few months his awastha started in creasing. Now he didn't understand what whaeguru means but the naam did the thing. Although we can say that person with full understanding can get 100% and without arth can get some percentage so that if he increases the number , he will get at least some benefit , rather than saying no benefit at all. He is giving 5 hrs to GOD , how can Guru Shaib didn't notice that thing?

I am not fully getting this. So it means for uneducated old village people who just know punjabi , have no use of reciting Gurbani or Sehaj Paath. It does not matter, if they do one Japuji sahib Paath or 20 daily? as they won't understand their Arth fully.

I have hear in sakhis where sant mahaprush told mentally retarted boy just recite waheguru and after few months his awastha started in creasing. Now he didn't understand what whaeguru means but the naam did the thing. Although we can say that person with full understanding can get 100% and without arth can get some percentage so that if he increases the number , he will get at least some benefit , rather than saying no benefit at all. He is giving 5 hrs to GOD , how can Guru Shaib didn't notice that thing?

We should be giving 24 hours to God. There is nothing wrong with reading x amount of Gurbani everyday, it's a good thing. You always get a reward for reading Bani no matter how much you read. What everyone is saying is if person A did 1 hour of Naam Simran and one person B did 3 hours, it does not mean that person that did 3 hours received more reward. There is more to it, including how focused, how much pyar, one mindedness you read Gurbani with. We will never ever fully understand Gurbani, the more we understand , the more potentially we get closer to Guru Ji.

That disabled boy did Naam Simran one mindly, story is from Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji correct?

That disabled boy did Naam Simran one mindly, story is from Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji correct?

You r right.

Actually i agree with that but then it can easily gave the excuse to person like me for not doing anything more than Nitnem. My mind always try to finish Nitnem as fast as possible.

Now Suppose i agree with number theory.

Then initially if i used to do 5 japuji sahib then my mind will say best is to do 1 japuji Sahib but in proper way with sharda prem. Now i will try to do that for first few days. But slowly slowly i will get back to original position but now i will only do 1 path instead of 5 previous path. it happened with me before. but i will now try again if i succeed in that.

You r right.

Actually i agree with that but then it can easily gave the excuse to person like me for not doing anything more than Nitnem. My mind always try to finish Nitnem as fast as possible.

Now Suppose i agree with number theory.

Then initially if i used to do 5 japuji sUahib then my mind will say best is to do 1 japuji Sahib but in proper way with sharda prem. Now i will try to do that for first few days. But slowly slowly i will get back to original position but now i will only do 1 path instead of 5 previous path. it happened with me before. but i will now try again if i succeed in that.

Do not decrease Bani, just continue and read what you currently read with Shardha and Prem. Do not say instead of 5 japji sahibs im going to do 1 with sharda and focus. Say im going to do all 5 with shardha and focus, what else rather would Guru ji want you doing.

go to sangat regularly and also do more kamai by yourself. the sangat's kamai will help, as will being in hazoori of guru ji. perhaps check mukt marag granth or sharda pooran granth for a specific technique. main thing is to not worry, as they can't do much but like to make you think that they can. just keep living your life and get out more to distract yourself from this stuff. over time it will get less.