Dispatches Britian(Muslims) Sex Gangs

BhaiSukhSingh

Just going to say this since many people can't seem separate the actions of followers of a religion and the actual religion...This is completely wrong in Islam and anyone involved in such disgusting activities are going to have to face Almighty God on the Day of Judgment and spend some serious time in the Jahannum for their crimes.

But there is a correlation if a hugely disproportionate amount of pakistani muslims are the ones committing these crimes. Obviously there is something about pakistani muslim culture that is creating this trend. Just like a disproportionate amount of muslims commit suicide bombings... you can't simply ignore these correlations... they are just too obvious.

There is no thing as Pakistani culture. Technically Pakistan shouldnt even exist.

The actions of these men is what happens when muslims have money, fast cars and an attitude that white/sikh women are meat/easy lays or fair game for subversion. Many muslim elders dont care as long as they arent doing it to their own kind.

But there is a correlation if a hugely disproportionate amount of pakistani muslims are the ones committing these crimes. Obviously there is something about pakistani muslim culture that is creating this trend. Just like a disproportionate amount of muslims commit suicide bombings... you can't simply ignore these correlations... they are just too obvious.

That is beside the point I was trying to make. No matter how many people do that, it is still not okay in Islam. And let me just say this...There is no such thing as "Pakistani" culture, only South Asian culture. Pakistani is not an ethnic group. Pakistanis are just Indians with a new name.

Culture is not permanent; it changes along with time. What our grandfathers did in past is totally different in what our community involves in cultural activities today. Pakistani culture is probably not a very good example of Islam culture as they are newly entrants in islam dharam if compared with traditional followers based in Arab world in various way. After 60+ years, i think india barely have anything common with pakistan culture (except punjabi culture on both sides). we can now say they have their own culture now...

While authorities not naming any community for such hideous crime even after confirming 90% of majority are pakistani muslims are not doing anything except brushing things under carpet. Why same authorities would go on record mentioning "Sikh" to press when it comes to honor killing cases/issues. There are many many other groups who are regularly involved in such crime. I believe that they are afraid that a riot or something like that will break out in streets if they pinpoint such 'sex gang' crimes toward pakistani muslim.

Culture is not permanent; it changes along with time. What our grandfathers did in past is totally different in what our community involves in cultural activities today. Pakistani culture is probably not a very good example of Islam culture as they are newly entrants in islam dharam if compared with traditional followers based in Arab world in various way. After 60+ years, i think india barely have anything common with pakistan culture (except punjabi culture on both sides). we can now say they have their own culture now...

You are right in saying that Pakistanis in general are not a good example. Many love their culture more than their religion and refuse to give up what is haram in Islam. For example, most still continue the backwards tradition of woman giving dowry! It is not to say there aren't Pakistanis that are good Muslims, but I think they often confuse their culture with the religion Islam. Here is another example: many South Asian Muslims think Urdu is a language for Muslims and Hindi is for Hindus. This has no basis in Islam. Who cares what language you speak? Speaking Urdu does not make you a Muslim.