Dispatches Britian(Muslims) Sex Gangs

BhaiSukhSingh

Of course not. However, if pakistan itself became a sikh country, it stands to reason pakistani culture would be vastly improved. One person does not determine a culture, it requires many people over a period of time.

btw... they are doing the same thing to coptic christians in egypt

Of course not. However, if pakistan itself became a sikh country, it stands to reason pakistani culture would be vastly improved. One person does not determine a culture, it requires many people over a period of time.

btw... they are doing the same thing to coptic christians in egypt

Well, what is happening in Egypt with the Coptic Christians is completely wrong. There are actually a lot of Coptic Christians in my area and some have told their personal stories about the situation over there. I wish people would not fight over religion. We are all children of God and deserve to be treated as such.

I agree, but when one religion violently conflicts with every other religion, in multiple countries, over such a large time frame... is that called treating people as "children of God"

should we all just pretend its not happening so that we don't "fight over religion"?

Islamic society/culture has some very big problems that are hurting many innocent people around the world, and they need to address them. I don't think thats an unreasonable request.

I agree, but when one religion violently conflicts with every other religion, in multiple countries, over such a large time frame... is that called treating people as "children of God"

should we all just pretend its not happening so that we don't "fight over religion"?

Islamic society/culture has some very big problems that are hurting many innocent people around the world, and they need to address them. I don't think thats an unreasonable request.

I posted a very positive statement and you choose to talk about my religion again...? No matter how often normal Muslims apologize for the actions of the crazies, it is never enough. It seems this conversation is going absolutely nowhere. Nothing will get rid of your prejudices against Muslims or Islam. I'm honestly starting to hate all organized religion. Every religious group says "oh, we're better", but they're just as bad as the rest. Sikhism says there should be no prejudice, but why are there so many prejudiced Sikhs? I'm finding this with every religious group out there and it is truly sickening. I bear no hatred towards anyone on this earth and yet people still hate me...why?

Just because someone tries to explain these incidents based on the religion of the criminals rather than their culture then you class that as hate! You make a generalisation that Islam does not allow such things but that is you viewpoint and a counter view could easily be argued. A majority of Pakistanis belong to the same ethnic groups as Sikh and Hindu Punjabis. So how is it that such crimes barely if at all exist in Sikh and Hindu Punjabi communities? Punjabi culture of Muslims was the same as that of Sikhs and Hindus barely 60 years ago. How is it that culture could change in 60 years. Should we not look at the doctrines of a religion that teaches that non-Muslims are animals and the worst of creatures? If that is the religious viewpoint that is drilled into them then can we be surprised that they look on non-Muslims as less than human?