Greek Mythology

I want to know if Guru Sahibaans either in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji or Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji mentioned about Greek gods? Just like Guru Sahib tells us about all many hindu gods, devi devte like Brahama, Vishnu, Shiv and others.

how do gods get different names according to different countries they belong to :s?

I am so confused about the languages spoken in heaven by gods of different regions of world.

are they same gods and other regions like Greek and religions like Christianity share same gods with different names. Like shiv, vishnu and brahama are the same gods of the world and have different names around the world?

Interesting topic.

Its funny how the West is certain that the various Roman and Greek gods are nothing more than a colourful mythology that has eventually passed into folklore as society has progressed from the ancient times to the modern world. Yet Eastern culture (specifically the Dharmic faiths) considers their regional gods and goddesses to be historical figures that existed in a time pre-history.

But then I wonder that Guru Sahibs referred to the Hindu gods as if they were actual living beings who existed once upon a time, so these gods must have existed at one time or another. Does that mean the gods of Ancient Greece and Rome were also in existence? We can't be hypocritical and assert "Indian gods were real whilst Roman and Greek gods were symbols or metaphors". Or can we?

Its a controversial subject.

There is a relationship between the Hindhu Gods, and the Greek Gods, Indra=Zeus etc.

there is very little relationship...the stories surrounding the gods in nordic mythoglogy, greek mythology, roman mythology are different from hindu mythology...also in comparison the gods from different cultures also represent different virtues..like indra and zeus may represent similar virtues and traits..but they also signify aspects that the other does not hold...there is countless number of devte within creation......but they are also insignifcant to the primal energy force which we call waheguru...

I want to know if Guru Sahibaans either in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji or Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji mentioned about Greek gods? Just like Guru Sahib tells us about all many hindu gods, devi devte like Brahama, Vishnu, Shiv and others. how do gods get different names according to different countries they belong to :s? I am so confused about the languages spoken in heaven by gods of different regions of world. are they same gods and other regions like Greek and religions like Christianity share same gods with different names. Like shiv, vishnu and brahama are the same gods of the world and have different names around the world?

languages are for mortal men in the age of kalyug to communicate through maya. In heaven all the dieties, demi-gods, sants, etc speak uniformly in love/pyar indistinct from Waheguru. No other language. Guru Nanak dev ji explains that languages, i.e. words are a method to sing his praises to reach that state, no matter the language.

I recently watched the movie called Immortals and this question came to my mind.

your post just reminded me of somehting, a lil off topic tho, but still, At 0:22 of this trailer, chek out the arrow shot...now id imagine the 5 arrows given to Baba Banda Singh BAhadur Ji by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji which had the ability to mow down all enemies in front of Him wouldve been somehting like that...