Racism Alive And Kicking

KhalistaniGunMan

Great respect to the gori who stood up to the racist near the end of the video. Singho, tyar bar tyar reho. This was a woman with a baby. However you could easier be trapped on a tube with skin-heads. In such a situation remain the humblest of all if it is directed at you, but when the odds are stacked against you, and the situation turns ugly, and if the down-trodden are attacked, then go to their aid.

In the age of social media and mobile phone-cameras, your actions will echo the image of the nation around the world in seconds, remain in contemplative meditation. Akaaal.

Effect of Systemic Crisis - The deepening of capitalism's systemic crisis combined with the legacy of 12 years of unprecedentedly racist offensive (From 9/11, Iraq,afghan), have brought about a dramatic increase in the effects of racism. For the first time in modern history never has so much emphasis been put on defamation of religion, religious attire and religious beliefs.

You cannot go a week without the press releasing “shocking facts” about immigration or acts of terrorism or atrocity by a particular ethic or religious group.

The increase in racism must be placed in the context of the crisis of capitalism - because it is the capitalist class which benefits from racism, using it to divide and to confuse the people about the reasons for the economic and social crisis of the system.

Because the system is in crisis, there is an increase in the intensity and complexity of the ongoing ideological war on class unity and the principles and practice of equality.

Rising racist hostility, deepening segregation, criminalisation, attacks on immigrants, increasing poverty and unemployment, an increase in stereotypes in the mass media and racism all indicate the depth of the crisis.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but I do have respect for of Mahapursh and great Gursikhs who all indicate to the near future becoming extremely troublesome.

I’ve worked in investment banking for many years, I have a decent understanding of the depth of economic crisis.

There is no such thing as isolated economies. Italy is sitting precariously right now.

If Italy default, the affect would be the same as Lehman’s Brother collapsing 10 times. All other economies will have a domino affect.

Same time we have Nato (US lead) eyeing up Iran and Syria. These nations are very different to the others because of its very strong ties with Russia and China.

This can easily spark a world war whilst the economies are in free fall.

This sounds far-fetched? Trust me we’re as closer to this than we have ever been before.

What does it mean for UK and Sikhs?

• Prepare for 20~50 times worse than Summer Riots.
  • Know what to do, make protocols in your area.
  • Know how to avoid rumours.
  • Hatheyaar is a must - licences for cheeja are surprisingly easy to get. Become member of a local club, Check you local police website- its pretty straight forward
  • How to take Maharaaj Saroops away from smaller Vulnerable Gurdwaras to Larger Patrolled ones.
  • Remember this country has about 1 months food supply, looting will start almost instantly.
  • The police will have give up in about 48hours, as we saw with a few tiny riots.

It’s very easy to say this will never happen, but that's what everyone thought about the great depression, Partition, 1984, history has proved over and over that the unexpected can happen in the blink of an eye.

Tyari Karo

Speak to enlightened Gursikhs- get advise now.

It wasn't East London, it was South London, on the Croydon to Wimbledon Tram....although East London is still a dump too.

"Go back to f***ing Nigcaragua"

article-2067265-0EF9813B00000578-467_468x286.jpg

LOL

The look on the kala's face.

'What has this country come to? A load of black people and a load of f***ing polish. A load of f***ing, yeah... you're all f***ing... do you know what I mean?

'You ain't English. No, you ain't English either. You ain't English. None of you's f***ing English. Get back to your own f***ing... do you know what sort out your own countries, don't come and do mine.

'It's nothing now. Britain is nothing now. Britain is f** all. My Britain is f*** all.

'Yeah its fine. I have got a little kid here. Have respect? I have a little boy here. F** you. I dare you, I f***ing dare you.

'Don't watch my language. Go back to where you come from, go back to f***ing Nicaragua or where ever you come from. Just f***ing go back.

'I work, I work, I work, this is my British country until we let you lot come over.

'So what. It is my British country, you ain't British. Are you British? You ain't f***ing British. F*** off.

'You ain't British, you're black. Where do you come from?

'No, someone's got to talk up for these lot. Look the whole f***ing tram, look at them. Who is black and who is white.

'There is all black and f***ing burnt people.

Mostly down to the Labour Government 97-2010, who undereducated white working classes, why? So they won t vote.

Labour have turned white working classes in to people who only vote on x factor, this is so that they can clean up on the ethnic, immigrant and middle class communists vote.

What you see is frustration and anger, as labour has turned cities in to 3rd world sess pits.

The cities of England are nothing like they were pre 1993, bogus asylum seekers, Iraqis, Kurds, somilinas etc