Sikhi View On Rakhri And Kirpan

Only five

Very nicely explained. Hope we all get a message from this and stop following this

hollow practice of rakhri tying. Our Gurus showed us the path of freedom from empty

rituals and having the courage to take on injustice. Kara and Kirpan are the gifts of

Guru Gobind Singh ji to us to cherish and lead a life of Saint Soldiers.

Cut the Wrist of your Brother and Say |Thats the Sikhi View of Rakhri|

I'd rather drape them with kara, like my Gursikh brothers did and speak the words of my Gursikh sisters in the past, who drapped their own wrist with kara. Dhan Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj.

Sorry for being a numpty but in the younger years of baba ji did not Bibi Nanaki tie a rakhri on Baba Ji as they were both young and Baba Ji's parents partaked in the ritual.

Just like the janaeu Guru Ji was old enough to say I don't want it but there is no incident with regards to the rakri is there?

The rakhri is a sign that a women can't protect herself. Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj lifted the women up from being subordinate to the man. Shastar are given to the Singhs and Kaurs. Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj is Sri Vaheguru ji Maharaj from day one. Satguru was at the young age of 9 when he rejected the sacred thread of the higher caste of the Hindus. Satguru Sri Guru Har Krishan Sahib ji Maharaj became Guru at the age of 5. There is no age limit to when Sri Vaheguru Ji Maharaj blessed Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj with his Saroop. Gurbani tells us Satguru was blessed from day one.