Dr. Sukhpreet Singh Udoke On Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji

Mehtab Singh

Rather than posting opinions, can someone take a bit time to write factual based document about him. Example, post a URLs from his website where those dodgy authors posted kala afghani type articles. Write a brief summary on why this article is kala afghani and then post it here. This is the only progressive way to learn about someone.

Everybody can copy and paste text from here to there but real thin when someone back up case with solid proof. Otherwise nobody gonna get convinced not to sponsor him to their place.

pleting doubt ase can you guys post some evidence i have listened to udhoke a lot before especially on rss and 84 never knew he was kale afghana!!!

Did you watch video posted here where he is creating doubt on writing of tenth master. That is an act of blasphemy.

That is enough to seal the case against him. such characters are dodgy but truth comes out ultimately.

Watch here

He used to run it as late as 2011. Khalsaland has pointed that die hard folowers of kala afghana school of thought

like Kirpal baithinda are usual participants there. Second person is Gursewak dhaula. I have read anti dasam granth

articles there.

Did you enquire about his so called medical doctorship?

He started the site, it was mainly run by someone else, Udhoke left mid 2011. But it's a very popular news site, they publish any news articles that reporters send them. If u wish you can write and send your own (I would suggest you do so). Secondly make a list of the anti-articles and send them to me, can get them removed.

Someone else posted he is a homeopathic doctor.  

He started the site, it was mainly run by someone else, Udhoke left mid 2011. But it's a very popular news site, they publish any news articles that reporters send them. If u wish you can write and send your own (I would suggest you do so). Secondly make a list of the anti-articles and send them to me, can get them removed.

Someone else posted he is a homeopathic doctor.

I have given you list of two writers kirpal batlndha and gursewak dhaula who are staunch kala afgahnis and write against

dasam bani. They write on that site.More than that i have no intention to sift through their garbage. Kala afghani sites were quite

popular to start with but many of those have gone down the drain for following anti gurmat agenda.

We have nailed him in the above video. Is that enough for you to decide about him.

In either case he is not qualified to attach dr with his name. That shows how hollow he is.We should be brave enough to say that

this is wrong and unethical.

I have given you list of two writers kirpal batlndha and gursewak dhaula who are staunch kala afgahnis and write against

dasam bani. They write on that site.More than that i have no intention to sift through their garbage. Kala afghani sites were quite 

popular to start with but many of those have gone down the drain for following anti gurmat agenda.

We have nailed him in the above video. Is that enough for you to decide about him.

In either case he is not qualified to attach dr with his name. That shows how hollow he is.We should be brave enough to say that 

this is wrong and unethical.

The site comprises mainly of news articles, if you have particular links then provide them as you come across them. 

Secondly I have stated to you many times, as you have knowledge on this subject, to provide relevant answers to such articles and publications in order to remove doubts of people who fall into missionary traps. Sitting and chatting on forum should be backed up with something constructive, as S1ngh stated above.

I didn't give him his title, and him using "dr" was from the times he was with pro dasam granth people like the panthic.org singhs, u should ask them about this.

The site comprises mainly of news articles, if you have particular links then provide them as you come across them.

Secondly I have stated to you many times, as you have knowledge on this subject, to provide relevant answers to such articles and publications in order to remove doubts of people who fall into missionary traps. Sitting and chatting on forum should be backed up with something constructive, as S1ngh stated above.

I didn't give him his title, and him using "dr" was from the times he was with pro dasam granth people like the panthic.org singhs, u should ask them about this.

I hope you have seen the video posted here about statement of Udoke about Dasam granth, in which he provides

false information about clan eulogistaion of Guru sahib in bachitra natak. I have rebutted his mischievous theory.

*deleted*

here is my rebuttal reproduced.This is post no 27 of this thread . His answer and his false propaganda about Guru sahib's bani since that amount to blasphemy.

http://www.sikhsanga...ji/page__st__20

In the subject video, udoke says that per dasam granth caste of Guru Nanak sahib is praised and hence he thinks that subejct verses are included by some authors at a later date.

He quotes the line

ਦੋਹਰਾ ॥

दोहरा ॥

DOHRA

ਤਿਨ ਬੇਦੀਅਨ ਕੀ ਕੁਲ ਬਿਖੈ ਪ੍ਰਗਟੇ ਨਾਨਕ ਰਾਇ ॥

तिन बेदीअन की कुल बिखै प्रगटे नानक राइ ॥

Nanak Rai took birth in the Bedi clan.

But the whole shabad is given below. Beforfe that Guru sahib writes about warfare beween bedi clan who ruin themselves over land and material possesions.

दोहरा ॥

DOHRA

ਤਿਨ ਬੇਦੀਅਨ ਕੀ ਕੁਲ ਬਿਖੈ ਪ੍ਰਗਟੇ ਨਾਨਕ ਰਾਇ

तिन बेदीअन की कुल बिखै प्रगटे नानक राइ ॥

Nanak Rai took birth in the Bedi clan.

ਸਭ ਸਿੱਖਨ ਕੋ ਸੁਖ ਦਏ ਜਹ ਤਹ ਭਏ ਸਹਾਇ ॥੪॥

सभ सि्खन को सुख दए जह तह भए सहाइ ॥४॥

He brought comfort to all his disciples and helped them at all times.4.

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

चौपई ॥

CHAUPAI

ਤਿਨ ਇਹ ਕਲ ਮੋ ਧਰਮੁ ਚਲਾਯੋ ॥ ਸਭ ਸਾਧਨ ਕੋ ਰਾਹੁ ਬਤਾਯੋ ॥

तिन इह कल मो धरमु चलायो ॥ सभ साधन को राहु बतायो ॥

Guru Nanak spread Dharma in the Iron age and put the seekers on the path.

ਜੋ ਤਾਂ ਕੇ ਮਾਰਗ ਮਹਿ ਆਏ ॥ ਤੇ ਕਬਹੂੰ ਨਹਿ ਪਾਪ ਸੰਤਾਏ ॥੫॥

जो तां के मारग महि आए ॥ ते कबहूं नहि पाप संताए ॥५॥

Those who followed the path propagated by him, were never harmed by the vices.5.

ਜੇ ਜੇ ਪੰਥ ਤਵਨ ਕੇ ਪਰੇ ॥ ਪਾਪ ਤਾਪ ਤਿਨ ਕੇ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਹਰੇ ॥

जे जे पंथ तवन के परे ॥ पाप ताप तिन के प्रभ हरे ॥

All those who came within his fold, they were absolved of all their sins and troubles,

ਦੂਖ ਭੂਖ ਕਬਹੂੰ ਨ ਸੰਤਾਏ ॥ ਜਾਲ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਬੀਚ ਨ ਆਏ ॥੬॥

दूख भूख कबहूं न संताए ॥ जाल काल के बीच न आए ॥६॥

Their sorrows, their wants were vanished and even their transmigration came to and end.6.a natak

Bachitra natak, dasam granth sahib

In essence Guru sahib compares two houses , one of earthly kings who fight between each other and ruin themselves.

The otehr is house of guru nanak that teaches Godly qualities to their followers and become dear to God.

So half baked scholars like udoke should read Dasam granth in proper before commenting.if he is so sure about himself he should enter in debate with us over this issue.

unquote

. There are many of us who are encountering anti sikh elements like kirpal bhaintda and dhaula as and when they write. Strating with a few , there are hundreds who are exposing such nefarious anti sikh personailties whose one fold aim is to discredit sikh history, traditions , sikh scriptures etc. I am just one of them. The tide is now turning against them.This is not just expsoing their anti sikh attacks but is also to document and produce the evidence to akal takhat sahib. It was collective effort of all Gursikhs that Ragi was punished and dhundha is appearing before akal takhat on Feb 25. Every sikh should contribute to rebut these nastiks.

This thread heading is "Dr. Sukhpreet Singh Udoke On Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji." Let us restrict to that.

NO GPS JEEO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO why back out now to restrict just on DASM GRANTH.

WE WANT TO NAIL THE DR ON SIKH CHANNELL OR WHEREEVER he is in the UK, WE need to kick his a88.

so we need solid proof as the above video in this thread which is cool

we need much further information so we can knock him off the media channels -- AND take this info to the media channels so they will stop having him on the channel or actually question him on the sikh channel

TO NOT HAVE THIS PROOF AND NOT HAVE IT HIGHLIGHTED TO SIKH MEDIA is wrong too.

we need the internet warriors in action - real action

NO GPS JEEO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO why back out now to restrict just on DASM GRANTH.

WE WANT TO NAIL THE DR ON SIKH CHANNELL OR WHEREEVER he is in the UK, WE need to kick his a88.

so we need solid proof as the above video in this thread which is cool

we need much further information so we can knock him off the media channels -- AND take this info to the media channels so they will stop having him on the channel or actually question him on the sikh channel

TO NOT HAVE THIS PROOF AND NOT HAVE IT HIGHLIGHTED TO SIKH MEDIA is wrong too.

we need the internet warriors in action - real action

ks55 ji

What better proof you will get than the one where he is caught on video. It seems you are of the view

it is tolerable to cast doubts on Dasam Granth sahib. If so, you need to correct your thinking.

He is saying in the subject video that verses in bachitra natak are inserted by somneone at later date.

This theory was forwarded by kala afghna to start with and ultimately he was excommunicated. Ask him

on sikh channel.

1 How does he know that subject part was inserted by an unnamed author at a later date?

2) if he thinks so, who is that author?

3) Why does he say that one should not raise questions on dasam granth when he himself is raising it?

4) Structure of Dasam granth is tamper proof. Has he counted numbering of chhands before raising such

absurd question.

5) Why is he following kala afghana line on this. It is kala afghna who said the same thing and udoke is copying him.

6) Sikh rehat maryada says on definition of Sikh as per the Sikh Rahit

Maryada required "faith in the Bani of the ten Gurus".Since udoke doubted the Bani of the Dasam Granth he

was not a Sikh

http://www.sgpc.net/...ection_one.html

iv. The utterances and teachings of the ten Gurus and

Since he is has disqualified himself as a sikh then why to make him a spokesman of sikhism.

What else you want from us? You need to do some home work yourself also if you love your religion.

This is enough to catch him if you wish so. Othehrwise time will catch with him and he will be

answerable to khalsa panth . One thing is for sure that observant sikhs will keep on exposing him

if he does not mend his ways on bani of khalsa.

Many Thanks GPS - INDEED we need more homework done.

your taking my comments out of context when regading dasm granth and too quickly - i don't have any issues.

when on media you need loads of proof and in an ARTICULATE way just as he is ARTICULATE in his presentations -- that is KEY.

any one else please mention furhter