How Does Rom Rom Simran Happens

scooter

Eloo!

Gurfateh

Rom-rom Simran is something that is exhibited, or displayed. Meaning that, it is seen in individuals and experienced by them, only when inner feelings and workings are aligned. Which is why we are told to ‘go inwards’ for our bhagti and naam simran. Once our surti is steady, and ‘tik-ed’ (stable / at peace / at one with naam simran), we start to feel at peace. Then we carry on with the naam simran train to god. Then, u feel a click. Some people experience this click slowly, others, it’s literally a click. This click is what bani talks as a teer to your heart. But its not heart, its hirda.. (some people say, where’s the hirda?.., its 10 finger widths down, from where u speak from. Aka, near enough your chest. In sidh gorst, >tre sat angul vaaee keheeai<.) so this teer that u experience, will have been experienced throughout your naam simran stages that u climb.

So..., imagine a druggie. He hears bani, it hits him. Then he thinks to change his ways. Then, he does naam simran. Then few months down the line, it hits him again, and he starts to take active roles in learning bani, and keertan and so on.. in naam simran, the teer will hit, and overcome you. This is where the so called ‘bani / naam simran shakti’ comes from. (jus to say also, bani has come from naam).

So ur feeling the naam. Then u ‘go quiet’ as most people say. (cuz ur simran is going into urself – so its very key to be able to comtrol this and not speak during this process etc..) Then, with the sutra tik-ed, naam simran overcomes your body. And ur hair stands up in waves, as described by people. Guru naanak dev ji sez in jupji sahib, let each hair on my body, become a tongue. There are 50 billion, Billion, hairs on average human body. So, when u say 1 waheguru, your entire body will vibrate with that, to turn it into the ‘fal’ (fruits) of saying waheguru 50 billionbillion times. When u get to these levels, u move away from the notion, that naam is a word. Then u get into the viewpoint that naam is something else entirely, and the ‘word’ as such, is a means to realise naam. Then, bout 2-3months later, u will start slipping into the sunn reality. (Note: all timelines that iv sed, are on the assumption that u do simran everyday).

Guru ji has given us tools to do naam simran, however, some of these need to be unlocked. We have tongue, footsteps, the beat of the heart, hair, surti, etc. All are tools to jup the naam to open the tenth gate, and go onward to the journey to god, to then meet god, and to get the true mukti, to merge with him. Through these tools, we slip into the sunn, where nothing is, aka god, and then we travel to make the journey to him. U don’t need to worry about sunn just yet. U will know when it happens.

Swaas swaas simran, and rom rom simran, are near enough, siblings. They come together, >near enough. Science says, the breath is the link from conscious mind to the subconscious mind. They right obviously.. there’s evidence. Same goes for naam simran. Using the breath, ur rom rom simran can be unlocked. Guru ji also said in jupji sahib, that inside the mind, there are jewls, >rattan javaahar maanik<. Also, jus to say, jupji sahib, is amazing to do for ur dasam dwaar. But to feel its power, is also hard and u need effort, aka kamaaee.

Some people try focussing on getting this and that going e.g. gota get the rom rom simran going, but, this is the wrong way to do it. Focusing on the shabad, and trueness, is the way, and all will align for the tenth gate to open.

Rom rom simran makes u shine. Glow. I wish I was blessed with this gift also. We have been given 5 senses, ontop of this, guru ji has given us gifts in our body. Through which, we are able to climb the levels. And even get the ridh sidh, which is relatively rely low level. Meaning, its not too too hard to get ridh sidh.so.. yh..

U also mentioned about hearing things. This is very high avastha things. Its after ur in the sunn avastha level for a while. Then u start to hear naam. The vibration of god. And no, its not the white noise u hear if ur ear pops! If u do hear that white noise, its good sign, it means ur ears are sorting themselves out to get redy to hear the naad. Aka, the sound. High level stuff. Ppl that hear this, are very close to god, hence, close to themselves.

Simply,

1. be patient... you cannot push what cannot be pushed.

2. jup naam with reverence and conviction... strive to success.

3. jup for the love of jupping it... within randomness, is utter beauty. Utter.

These are my rules that iv found.

All of bani is naam. Take jaap sahib..

Aad – the beginning --> aka, waheguru!

Roop – the true saroop --> aka, waheguru!

Anaad – never ending --> aka, waheguru!

Moorat – the true moorat --> aka, waheguru!

Ajorn - akaal --> aka, waheguru!

Purakh – sat-purakh --> aka, waheguru!

Apaar – totally, nex level --> aka, waheguru!

All of bani is naam. Bani comes form naam. And >through naam, we merge into waheguru.

We start to see naam everywhere. Then eventually, see god everywhere. We start to see sarab byaapak. And then some.. it goes on.. no point in talking bout it.. although, info is good. And reely does help.. gives some clarity.. etc. Its all about the journey. Not so much the end result. Reward is given to manz that earn it. Else, no reward! God wants us to n-joi ourselves. So..! jup like never before!!!!!! (im not telling u to specifically do anything, its the choice of the individual!. Im pretty sure u will tho :) )

Happy jupping!! :l: email me if u wana to lemi no how u getting on! or, jus to chat etc.. = /

:lalala: :angeljump:

:yeehaw:

Ummm not to be negitive but you've given alot of info on things which you say you havent experienced your self, hense i linked Baba jis audio, and Sant Isher singh jee has said there are 4.2 million roums on the boby not 50 billion. i just think as ive learnt, that only talk about avastas that you your self have achieved other wise there is always a niggling doubt whether your information is 100% accurate. Sry if i offended

Fateh

Ummm not to be negitive but you've given alot of info on things which you say you havent experienced your self, hense i linked Baba jis audio, and Sant Isher singh jee has said there are 4.2 million roums on the boby not 50 billion. i just think as ive learnt, that only talk about avastas that you your self have achieved other wise there is always a niggling doubt whether your information is 100% accurate. Sry if i offended

Fateh

fateh

50 billion billion*

i go by scientific number of hairs. and way this quoted a few places. bottom line its a lot!!!! sum quote 1.5M. i like 50 billbion billion number. but!!!!! numbers dont mean anything wen u doing rom rom simran anyway! so, thanks for spoiling the awe! for other ppl to figure out! :p (its no biggy :) ) in rom rom simran, its not about number! at all! (but jus imajine a Gazzillion!!)

and its ok to be negative bout ma post, am jusa moorakheeeeee.. sum 1 can post in here who says they are a bhrangyani.. thats what iv been looking fwd to !

:ihazcookie:

This article from www.abhiyaas.blogspot.com covers the topic and your questions very well, starting with a shabad from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, http://abhiyaas.blog...03/rom-rom.html

Rom Rom

(Ang 941)

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਸਾਚੇ ਕਾ ਭਉ ਪਾਵੈ

gurumukh saachae kaa bho paavai

The Gurmukh lives in the Fear of God, the True Lord.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਅਘੜੁ ਘੜਾਵੈ

gurumukh baanee aghurr ghurraavai

Through the Word of the Guru's Bani, the Gurmukh refines the unrefined.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਹਰਿ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਵੈ

gurumukh nirumul har gun gaavai

The Gurmukh sings the immaculate, Glorious Praises of the Lord.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਪਵਿਤ੍ਰੁ ਪਰਮ ਪਦੁ ਪਾਵੈ

gurumukh pavithru purum pudh paavai

The Gurmukh attains the supreme, sanctified status.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਹਰਿ ਧਿਆਵੈ

gurumukh rom rom har dhiaavai

The Gurmukh meditates on the Lord with every hair of his body.

ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਸਾਚਿ ਸਮਾਵੈ ॥੨੭॥

naanuk gurumukh saach sumaavai

O Nanak, the Gurmukh merges in Truth. 27

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਪਰਚੈ ਬੇਦ ਬੀਚਾਰੀ

gurumukh puruchai baedh beechaaree

The Gurmukh is pleasing to the True Guru; this is contemplation on the Vedas.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਪਰਚੈ ਤਰੀਐ ਤਾਰੀ

gurumukh puruchai thureeai thaaree

Pleasing the True Guru, the Gurmukh is carried across.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਪਰਚੈ ਸੁ ਸਬਦਿ ਗਿਆਨੀ

gurumukh puruchai s subadh giaanee

Pleasing the True Guru, the Gurmukh receives the spiritual wisdom of the Shabad.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਪਰਚੈ ਅੰਤਰ ਬਿਧਿ ਜਾਨੀ

gurumukh puruchai anthur bidh jaanee

Pleasing the True Guru, the Gurmukh comes to know the path within.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਪਾਈਐ ਅਲਖ ਅਪਾਰੁ

gurumukh paaeeai alukh apaar

The Gurmukh attains the unseen and infinite Lord.

ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਦੁਆਰੁ ॥੨੮॥

naanuk gurumukh mukath dhuaar

O Nanak, the Gurmukh finds the door of liberation. 28

In this Shabad, Guru Sahib makes it clear how the Gurmukh (pure being) lives his/her life, and how one finds the door of liberation. Guru Sahib has also made it quite clear that the Gurmukh meditates on the Lord God with every hair of his body. Daas has heard many stories about meditating with each strand of hair, one of them is when a Gurmukh meditates with each strand of hair one hears the Shabad Vahiguroo in the hair, if one holds the hair close to ones ear. Daas would like to confirm this is not true.

One has to read the Naam Drug article (http://abhiyaas.blog.../naam-drug.html) to realize that Naam and God is an energy that is contained in every single atom of the Universe. When ones concentration of Naam reaches a certain level one starts to meditate with every single strand of Hair.

ਬਾਣੀ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮ ਸੁਣੀ ਸਿਧਿ ਕਾਰਜ ਸਭਿ ਸੁਹਾਏ ਰਾਮ

baanee raam naam sunee sidh kaaruj sabh suhaaeae raam

Hearing the Bani of the Lord's Name, all my affairs were brought to perfection and embellished.

ਰੋਮੇ ਰੋਮਿ ਰੋਮਿ ਰੋਮੇ ਮੈ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਰਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਏ ਰਾਮ

romae rom rom romae mai gurumukh raam dhiaaeae raam

With each and every hair, with each and every hair, as Gurmukh, I meditate on the Lord.

ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਏ ਪਵਿਤੁ ਹੋਇ ਆਏ ਤਿਸੁ ਰੂਪੁ ਰੇਖਿਆ ਕਾਈ

raam naam dhiaaeae pavith hoe aaeae this roop n raekhiaa kaaee

I meditate on the Lord's Name, and become pure; He has no form or shape. This line proves god is energy.

ਰਾਮੋ ਰਾਮੁ ਰਵਿਆ ਘਟ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਸਭ ਤ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ਭੂਖ ਗਵਾਈ

raamo raam raviaa ghutt anthar subh thrisunaa bhookh guvaaee

The Name of the Lord, Raam, Raam, is permeating my heart deep within, and all of my desire and hunger has disappeared.

ਮਨੁ ਤਨੁ ਸੀਤਲੁ ਸੀਗਾਰੁ ਸਭੁ ਹੋਆ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਰਾਮੁ ਪ੍ਰਗਾਸਾ

mun thun seethul seegaar subh hoaa gurumath raam prugaasaa

My mind and body are totally adorned with peace and tranquility; through the Guru's Teachings, the Lord has been revealed to me.

ਨਾਨਕ ਆਪਿ ਅਨੁਗ੍ਰਹੁ ਕੀਆ ਹਮ ਦਾਸਨਿ ਦਾਸਨਿ ਦਾਸਾ ॥੩॥

naanuk aap anugruhu keeaa hum dhaasan dhaasan dhaasaa

The Lord Himself has shown His kind mercy to Nanak; He has made me the slave of the slaves of His slaves. 3

How will one know if one is meditating with each strand of Hair?

What tends to happen is, ones body through Naam and Dhiaan (concentration) becomes filled with an overwhelming energy - which is felt in the Tenth Gate (Dasam Duaar area). When the concentration and Shabad stay in this area for a certain period of time constantly without the concentration coming back down to the lower energy centers known as chakras, one starts to meditate with every single strand of hair. Once the concentration is poised in the higher energy centers (chakras), most likely the concentration will not come down and should stay there. The reason it should stay there is, once one has experienced this overwhelming, ever uplifting feeling blessed by Guru Sahib one will make sure the concentration level never drops, and constantly stay in single- minded Abhiyaas (practice). One will realize when the concentration level drops, as one will also drop in to feeling down and negative emotions. Every single strand of hair on ones body is also filled with the energy of the universe (God, Naam) which becomes a magnetic force. This state of mind is only achieved by great fortune, blessing, past karam and intense Akhand (non-stop) Naam Abhiyaas.

ਮਨੁ ਤਨੁ ਧਨੁ ਜਿਨਿ ਪ੍ਰਭਿ ਦੀਆ ਰਖਿਆ ਸਹਜਿ ਸਵਾਰਿ

mun thun dhun jin prabh dheeaa rakhiaa sehaj suvaar

This mind, body and wealth were given by God, who naturally adorns us.

ਸਰਬ ਕਲਾ ਕਰਿ ਥਾਪਿਆ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਜੋਤਿ ਅਪਾਰ

surub kulaa kar thaapiaa anthar joth apaar

He has blessed us with all our energy, and infused His Infinite Light deep within us.

ਸਦਾ ਸਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਸਿਮਰੀਐ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਰਖੁ ਉਰ ਧਾਰਿ ॥੧॥

sudhaa sudhaa prubh simureeai anthar rukh our dhaar

Forever and ever, meditate in remembrance on God; keep Him enshrined in your heart. 1

When ever a part of ones body e.g. Arms come into close contact with anything physical, the strands of hair on ones body will physically stand on end and magnetically be pulled towards the physical object. This is a sign of one meditating with each strand of hair. One will automatically know when one is at this stage, as you actually feel the force of this energy in the head, body and hair. Daas would like to confirm this is not made up, it is personal experience; with Guru Sahibs Apaar Kirpaa.

ਉਲਟੀ ਲੇ ਸਕਤਿ ਸਹਾਰੰ

ouluttee lae sukath sehaarun

Turning away from materialism, I have found intuitive support.

ਪੈਸੀਲੇ ਗਗਨ ਮਝਾਰੰ

paiseelae gugun mujhaarun

I have entered into the sky of the mind, and opened the Tenth Gate.

ਬੇਧੀਅਲੇ ਚਕ੍ਰ ਭੁਅੰਗਾ

baedheealae chukr bhuangaa

The chakras of the coiled Kundalini energy have been opened.

(Ang 972)

This is the stage where one is not affected by worldliness at all as one has learnt to accept all in the will of the great lord and let the world be, one has realized ones coming in the world is a mere play/drama; all is false.

(Ang 294)

ਸਰਬ ਭੂਤ ਆਪਿ ਵਰਤਾਰਾ

surub bhooth aap vuruthaaraa

In all forms, He Himself is pervading.

ਸਰਬ ਨੈਨ ਆਪਿ ਪੇਖਨਹਾਰਾ

surub nain aap paekhunehaaraa

Through all eyes, He Himself is watching.

ਸਗਲ ਸਮਗ੍ਰੀ ਜਾ ਕਾ ਤਨਾ

sugul sumugree jaa kaa thunaa

All the creation is His Body.

ਆਪਨ ਜਸੁ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਸੁਨਾ

aapun jus aap hee sunaa

He Himself listens to His Own Praise.

ਆਵਨ ਜਾਨੁ ਇਕੁ ਖੇਲੁ ਬਨਾਇਆ

aavun jaan eik khael bunaaeiaa

The One has created the drama of coming and going.

ਆਗਿਆਕਾਰੀ ਕੀਨੀ ਮਾਇਆ

aagiaakaaree keenee maaeiaa

He made Maya subservient (lowly, obey) to His Will.

ਸਭ ਕੈ ਮਧਿ ਅਲਿਪਤੋ ਰਹੈ

subh kai madh aliputho rehai

In the midst of all, He remains unattached.

ਜੋ ਕਿਛੁ ਕਹਣਾ ਸੁ ਆਪੇ ਕਹੈ

jo kish kehunaa s aapae kehai

Whatever is said, He Himself says.

ਆਗਿਆ ਆਵੈ ਆਗਿਆ ਜਾਇ

aagiaa aavai aagiaa jaae

By His Will we come, and by His Will we go.

<a class="dict" href="http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.dictionary?Param=%E0%A8%A8%E0%A8%BE%E0%A8%A8%E0%A8%95">ਨਾਨਕ ਜਾ ਭਾਵੈ ਤਾ ਲਏ ਸਮਾਇ ॥੬॥

naanuk jaa bhaavai thaa leae sumaae

O Nanak, when it pleases Him, then He absorbs us into Himself. 6

One has to read the whole of the above Shabad with great concentration to work out why this life is a mere play. Guru Sahib is saying he controls everything, coming going, liberation everything is under his command. There is nothing we can do apart from accept his will as being sweet. LEARN TO BE.

Daas would not like to talk too much about this subject, as it is very similar to the Naam Drug article. (Please read the Naam Drug article, as this article will make more sense.)

Here are a few teachings from Singh Sahib Yogee Harbhajan Singh Jee:

"When you say I am a God conscious person it means you realize that your mental capacity is infinity."

"Mind is a unit energy given to you to serve you, be its guide and not its slave."

"When the one pointed, infinite beam of the mind starts sending the signal into the infinity and the infinity relates to the finite, the unit becomes united and this is called the highest stage of the mind. One will only get to these stages with single-minded loving devotion."

Avoid listening to these sants or whoever describing rom rom, darshan, anhad etc. They are stuck in lower yogic/hindu levels. When researching these things you'll find certain sants would research other religions and then made the mistake of applying that knowledge to gurbani. Gurmat is very high much higher then spirtuality of other religions.

Some nishaanis of sants or sikhs doing katha that are stuck in lower level veda spirtuality:

anhad shabds are sounds like flute, bells, etc.

parkaash is a gentle light

"naam" is in all holy books of other religions.

Some of these sants have done alot of meditation for several days at once therefore should be respected and not looked down upon. But all the kmayee in the world cannot change lower level vichaar into gurmat vichaar. so while respecting these people we should also avoid them.

Best thing is to read all books by Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh ji. The gurmat anhad shabad, the gurmat praksh the gurmat mehals are completly differect and of much higher anand then of typical sants vichaar. Gurbani uses same terminology as other religions (anhad, prakash, sun, mandals, russ) but their meanings are very different and of much much higher level. So those people doing vichaar of gurbani where the same meanings are used as in other religions such as hindhus, buddists, sufis etc have not been given kirpa to truly experince the gurmat spirtuality.

If you're more into sants then a couple of great sants I can think of are Sant Attar Singh, Sant Gurbhachan Singh. The rest - best to avoid as your level will be limited to their non-gurmat spirtuality.