Warning To All Sikhs Do Not Waste Your Time With Shastar Vidya

hgsingh

YOO, EVERYONE JUST CHILLLL....

If Niddar Singh practices what he believes and what his student believe is Shastir Vidya, then let them be...If you don't agree that's fine. You don't have to denounce it. Im personally indifferent on this issue..but i really don't care......

Singho! when are we going to stop fighting amonst ourselves about petty isssues, look at the Khalsa Panth, we have no unity!....theres beadbi of our Guru going on! WAKE UP.... we can complain about small things like this, but we can't even uphold the respect our our GURU! We are all Singhs of Guru Gobind Singh! until we don't start acting like it, until we don't unite, its sad to say Singho... but our Sikhi we be reduced to nothing.

Remember the Khalsa Panth will always remain strong because there are some Gurmukh Piyaree who will forever hold onto its purity, the Guru's Khalsa can not have weaknesses only we as individuals can have weaknesses. Benti to the Sangat.....Stop fighting over small issues...your not 5 years old

Why is everyone gassin? If you got a problem with shastar vidya..be the big man and go test it out against niddar singh...i dont agree with everything niddar singhs says...but the art from what i have seen seems authentic...you just have to read historical sikh granths and shastar vidya is mentioned in there...it is a part of our history and heritage if you like it or not...most of you against shastar vidya are against it becase of ideological differences with niddar singh..you just cant drop your ego....learn the martial art your ancestors practised and used against their enemies...if you ignore and oppose it..niddar singh will just give the art to non sikhs..and thats like handing a diamond over to a thief...you keep your jewels to yourself and well protected..but sadly most sikhs have been fed false propaganda about shastar vidya and willing to boycott just because of heresay ..

Guest KopSingh

Why is everyone gassin? If you got a problem with shastar vidya..be the big man and go test it out against niddar singh...i dont agree with everything niddar singhs says...but the art from what i have seen seems authentic...you just have to read historical sikh granths and shastar vidya is mentioned in there...it is a part of our history and heritage if you like it or not...most of you against shastar vidya are against it becase of ideological differences with niddar singh..you just cant drop your ego....learn the martial art your ancestors practised and used against their enemies...if you ignore and oppose it..niddar singh will just give the art to non sikhs..and thats like handing a diamond over to a thief...you keep your jewels to yourself and well protected..but sadly most sikhs have been fed false propaganda about shastar vidya and willing to boycott just because of heresay ..

exactly, i dont agree with the hindu-esque practises within shastar vidya (the tilak/aarti/chandi dance etc), but this is the same shastar vidya that was practised by the khalsa, by guru gobind singh, guru hargobind, maharaja ranjit singhs akali nihangs. it was banned by the british, who had never been sweated so much in a battle like they were during the sikh-anglo wars. remember the british banned this along with the dasam granth, because the fear of rebelliion that can come from it. wats wrong with niddar raising this back within our stupid fat roly poly sleeping community.

sahibzada ajitsingh, was known to be able to make 10 hits in 1 and a 1/2 secs, wat style do u guys think he was using, get real guys!

im led to understand, one of the main reasons shastar vidya hand combat cant exactly been done in practise is because the result is to KILL the opposition, not like other martial arts where u jus injure sum1 2 teach em a lesson.

watever niddars beliefs r regarding rules n regulations of being a nihang (meat alcohol etc), thats his belief, but i wud love to learn this martial art, and on a personal level, this shud NOT EVER be taught to non-believers! like gunman has sed above, givin this art to non-believers, is like givin a diamond to a thief. when a dodgy christian/muslim uses shastar vidya on a sikh on the streets, it shall be a sad day n us as laughin stocks

this forum needs to have pappu control by the mods

Khalistani gumna a duty of a sikh is to learn the best martial arts system and unfortanatly niddar singh won't accept any challenges

Kopsingh every martial arts school says they teach to kill if that were the case most people who took martial arts would be lethal weapions

Please look at the hand to hand combat system niddar singh uses and then use common sence

If you have bin in a fight you know that hand to hand combat system would not work

Niddar singh's shaster vidya isn't what was used during are gurus time cause I don't believe in conspiracys and dont believe that niddar singh is last one left with sikhs martial arts

Sikhs back then learned any combat system that was available and became the best at it and always evolved to the point ranjit singh brough eurpeans to evolve the sikh soldiers in combat

What niddar singh has is what he learned the nihangs rajput hindus and south indians train in

The conspiracy is niddar singh is last one left with knowledge of shaster vidya

Cause shaster vidya was so dangerous and the british were so scared that they banned it and according to niddar singh shaster vidya was so dangerous to british rule that everyone who knew shaster vidya got scared and decided to hide it and niddar singh teacher was last one left who knew true shaster vidya that rather then teaching kids or opening up a school he only tought niddar singh so he could bring it to the uk and start a school and teach everyone

Does that make sence that shaster vidya was so dangerous the british got scared and banned it and the people who knew shaster vidya got so scared of the british they went to hide it

Why would they be so scared if the british were so scared of them and not use it to over throw the british

If the rajput martial art was so dangerous then why the arabs conquere india

Martial arts schools who claim their martial art is so dangerous are dime a dozen and fools believe it

Theres no point arguing with murakhs...The fact that acclaimed martial artists are acknowledging the Vidiya should speak volumes These names have been mentioned before i'll mention them again. Feel free to google them. Im more inclined to believe the opinion of proper experienced martial artists. Whether or not you agree with Niddar SInghs stories or belief system is a different matter... Do you think these guys would not know a fake if they saw one ??

- Tuhon Pat O'Malley (8th Degree Rapid Arnis International, 6th Grade Black Belt Doce Pares Original Multi Style System & European Representative for San Miguel Eskrima, Director of Carin Doce Pares, winner of 3 World, 5 European and 32 British Arnis Kali Eskrima titles)

- Maui Mornie - Silat Suffian Bela Diri

Guest Kluivert

Cisco_singh you only try to insult me cause I showed how dumb people like you are

As well I never said its a fake martial art but niddar singh learned from hindu rajputs or from nihangs who learned the martial art from hindu rajputs or south india

No, I think you proven to everyone else how dumb you are. You have been shown up so many times, it's actually getting embarrassing.

I feel sorry for you. AHHHHAHAHH little boy.