What A Dumb Reason To Have To Become A Muslim

SikhWorldTv

I agree a lot with what you mention above RebelSingh ... however the fact that we don't ram our faith down other people's throats ... and the fact that we will do sewa not tied to the gareeb people subsequently converting (but purely for the sake of Sarbat dha Bhalla) is what sets us apart from the Muslims+Christians. True that thanks to great GurSikhs like Giani Ditt Singh of Singh Sabha fame ... more Punjabi's realised that Sikhi was the truth in the earlier decades of the 20th century ... but what happened in the past is gone (no point in us crying over spilt milk from the Ranjit Singh era or 1947 or 1984 ... though we can still fight for justice for the 1984 victims) ... but's let's stay in Chardi Kala (knowing that ParmAathma + Sikhi is the truth and that nobody can never stop us if we are united) and realise that the sheer truth of Sikhi can turn the tables on fake religions like Islam and Hinduism that support slavery and caste discrimination respectively. Islam is about political power to rule the world by turning people like the Muslim Jatts and their other converts into the mental slaves of the Arabs, similarly caste discrimination as advocated in Hinduism is there to keep people in their place so that wealthy Hindu's can mistreat the gareeb. Sikhi offers universal freedom, justice and equality for all

i kno im gona sound horrible and controversial, but ill say it, maharaja ranjit singh, when he ruled his empire, shudda forced sikhi down ppl's throats. im not sayin forcefully convert, but make sikhi SO dominant all over his empire, that every1 wudda succumb 2 the continous exposure of sikhi and its promise of spirituality

i kind of agree with you here, i know it dont sound too good, but i wish that Maharaja Ranjit Singh had taken more steps to strengthen Sikhi, although it cannot be denied that he didnt do anything, he did a lot, but just some of the more basic things, like setting up Sikhi schools/centres/unversities of learning, making sure every village had a gurdwara and access to SGGS and sangat etc.

Even in my own village, there has only been a gurdwara for less than 100 years, although the village was 95% Sikh.

i kind of agree with you here, i know it dont sound too good, but i wish that Maharaja Ranjit Singh had taken more steps to strengthen Sikhi, although it cannot be denied that he didnt do anything, he did a lot, but just some of the more basic things, like setting up Sikhi schools/centres/unversities of learning, making sure every village had a gurdwara and access to SGGS and sangat etc.

Even in my own village, there has only been a gurdwara for less than 100 years, although the village was 95% Sikh.

DAMN bro, only 100 yrs ago? how come, coz in panjab, there is a gurdwara every few 100 yards or so. In my dad's pind (Sandhwa, Nawanshaher), theres a HUGE gurdwara, called Danda Sahib. Its where the 7th guru, Guru HarRai, did some sort of miracle involving a stick.

check it out

http://www.sikhiwiki...harraidanda.jpg

A lot could be done, but no SGPC prefers to put hundreds of crores in their pockets instead of doing something useful for our Panth. We are happy with our so called stronghold Punjab - but do you know that even in percentage there were only 59% Sikhs (Census 2001). These are the people that call themselves Sikhs, many of whom don't mind fasting, bowing down to fake babas, tombs and idols. I repeat what I say everytime, there were less than 300,000 Christians in 2001 (Punjab), now there are over 900,000. Punjabi Sikhs are fast emigrating to Europe (Italy especially), New Zealand, Australia and North America. Plus there are hardly Sikh couples who have more than one or maximum two children (fertility rate in Punjab one of the lowest).

Migrant labour started coming to Punjab 30 years back but the major influx came in the 90s/00s. In the beginning we just referred to all of them as 'bhaiyeh' (Biharis), but actually most of them were from Haryana and Uttar Pradesh - many of whom Muslim.

The issue now is that they have started reviving the 'dead' mosques, and even building new ones. Guess what? Our 'peaceloving' Sikhs are helping them (monetary, lands, ...) to build THEIR places of worship in OUR 'country'. These so-called Sikhs can't be asked to help the millions (YES MILLIONS) of TRIBAL SIKHS in South and Central India, but yet are ready to help these Muslims. An ex Jathedar of Akaal Takth himself told that the next main issue in Punjab is going to be this growing number of Muslims (when the number of Muslims rise at a place, you know the consequences, see United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, France etc). The Ludhiana mosque which used to be nearly empty on fridays now has over 100,000 worshippers on festivals.

By this rate we are definitely going to end up under 50% even within Punjab...

So many solutions but of no use if I type them out, because we are not yet ready to sit down and discuss without knocking off each others puggs, leave alone making concrete plans and implementing them.

Jordanian Christians are the oldest Christian community in the world[1] Christians have resided in Jordan before the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, early in the 1st century AD. Jordanian Christians now number at about 400,000 people, or 6% of the population of approximately 6,500,000, which is lower than the near 20% in the early 20th century. This is largely due to lower birth rates in comparison with Muslimsand to a strong influx of Muslim immigrants from neighboring countries. Also, a larger percent of Christians compared to Muslims emigrate to western countries, resulting in a large Jordanian Christian diaspora.

Recognise this? Similar scenario to Punjab currently, switch Christians with Sikhs and add Christians to the Muslims.

Migrant labour started coming to Punjab 30 years back but the major influx came in the 90s/00s. In the beginning we just referred to all of them as 'bhaiyeh' (Biharis), but actually most of them were from Haryana and Uttar Pradesh - many of whom Muslim.

The issue now is that they have started reviving the 'dead' mosques, and even building new ones. Guess what? Our 'peaceloving' Sikhs are helping them (monetary, lands, ...) to build THEIR places of worship in OUR 'country'. These so-called Sikhs can't be asked to help the millions (YES MILLIONS) of TRIBAL SIKHS in South and Central India, but yet are ready to help these Muslims. An ex Jathedar of Akaal Takth himself told that the next main issue in Punjab is going to be this growing number of Muslims (when the number of Muslims rise at a place, you know the consequences, see United Kingdom, Netherlands, Belgium, France etc). The Ludhiana mosque which used to be nearly empty on fridays now has over 100,000 worshippers on festivals.

PLEASE tell me u r joking? muslim growin in our panjab? i thort only malerkotla muslims were in large numbers (300,000 or so), that the first ive heard that muslims were comin in from outta states, i thought it was those dirty criminal minded bihari hindus. To be honest quite a lot of biharis (bhaiyas) have converted 2 sikhi, but we can do with these outsiders being kicked out. its no coincedence that since these biharis have influxed 2 panjab, that crime rate have gone up. Apparantly panjab population is now 1 in 5 bihari. Im gonna get criticised for this, but if i had i my way, i'd ram sikhi down everyones throats, anyone who doesnt like it, can get lost. Panjab is unique to this world, our culture is unique 2 this world, and like my man jay-z says in hard knock life "We Must Not Let Outsiders Violate our block". Panjabi and english and possibly Farsi should be spoken, NOTHING ELSE. There are south indians who r gettin more jobs abroad ahead of north indians (incl. sikhs), coz in south india NO ONE talks hindi, only their ethnic language, and english. In Panjab, dirty hindi (rip off of urdu btw) is being rammed down ppl, which is not our language, and ppl r not speakin panjabi enuff, n then they go abroad, cant find any jobs, and only speak panjabi and hindi, but not english! IDIOTS!

DAMN bro, only 100 yrs ago? how come,

even less than 100 years bro, ive been told it was built in the 1930s, even though the village has been in existence for about 200 odd years.

I think it may have been due to the scarcity of SGGS saroop, as then they were hand written so they were hard to come by, not like nowadays.

Rebel Singh, you make me laugh because your English, sometimes, sounds almost like a mobile phone/email type of english, However, within your posts you raise some of the most intelligent points and observations I have read on this site !!!

I hope you are part of an organisation were you are able to convert these intelligent points into action points and then into actions (now don't give any personal info on here because anonymity is a great weapon on the internet !!).