We NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SITE

Pheena

Firstly the thread by Mr. §ingh was a joke, because he was ready to chop someones head off for using the word Amrit and Whiskey together, without thinking it thru. As is this thread a joke. The word Amrit is not Copyrighted by the Sikhs, nor is the person who's compnay that is, is a Sikh, nor does that have anything to do with religion itself. Nor is it using the 'Sikh' Religion/Symbols to promote its products. So why are we so uptight over somthing that has nothing to do with Sikhism, unless this is an all out effort to try to stop every company from using any religion/spiritual themes/words to propogate their business. Then lets make an all out effort to stop it in every religion.

People are afraid that the objects/buildings/products/cities that are named after saints/gurus/sacred shrines only taint those whose names they used, but never does one think of how their own tounge taints the name of god when it repeats the name of god himself , but then it slanders another with the same tounge. Start a petiton for that.

Now i am not telling you not to do anything, if one wants to spend their time writing a petition for this, then feel free to do so.

but these are my views and im stickin to them like those slimy boogers on your fingers. :wub:

MY PARENTS HAVE HAD A EXTENSIVE TALK ABOUT THIS AND MY DAD HAS FOUND OUT THAT THIS PERSON IS NOT A SIKH. BUT INSTEAD HE IS A WHITE GUY LIVING IN TORONTO AND HE HAS NOT HIRED ONE INDIAN PERSON TO WORK IN HIS FACTORIES. MY FAMILY HAS BOYCOTTED GOLDEN TEMPLE ATTA BECAUSE AFTER YOU USE IT, IT'S NOT RESPECTABLE TO THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE SINCE IT HAS A PICTURE OF THE DARBAR SAHIB ON IT. LAST YEAR IN JULY THIS STARTED GOLDEN TEMPLE BIDI BUT STOP AFTER TWO DAYS. btw. WE USE SHER ATTA.

Mod note : Next time pls use small caps :wub:

we can read just fine in regular print, no need to make it huge.

If that is the case, then You have to do a petition to stop all the Newspapers for printing the Pictures of Gurus and Darbar sahib, especially now for the 400th Anniversary of Parkash of Guru Sahib. What about Text books and magazines as you know how they are treated with disregard. The list goes on and on. Im not for or against this, simply stating there are bigger issues at hand than his.