Is It True Or False

illi

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Kee Fateh,

Sangant ji there is picture of sant baba mann singh ji pehowa wale on facebook showing him in some negative actions, I dont want to post it on here, but I am sure someone might have seen it, is it true?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Kee Fateh,

I have seen it myself..its pretty shocking at say atleast...particular one is quite shocking, where bibi is laying on his stomach, her body is laying on his crotch...you can see attachment of this post.

Lets give all the good hearted chelas of baba mann singh "benefit of doubt" and assume that his intentions were pure so on and so forth, even if we give them benefit of doubt its still not consistent with all the puratan mahapursh having bibi sit on their crotches..even an karak bhramgyani does not have this level- kind of proximity with bibiya as they are cautious against maya and also it sets very dangerous precedent for his sevaks/chelas etc....even if his intentions were pure..this is very probably an worst move he made in his sant career..regardless of avastha- mahapursh is always steady fast to fight against maya..this mingling with maya in such way its highly risky move... definitely an playing with web of fire(maya)..and this web of fire -maya have bought down jevans and avasthas of big rishi muniyas, bairagi/tyagis sadhus to dust here we merely talking about baba mann singh pehowale ..!!

post-24251-0-43401200-1339685041_thumb.j

Shocking to say the least. But can I ask 1 very important question: are the photos 100% original? Only asking as most of us are aware photoshop and similar applications are commonly used these days, so wanted to make sure the photos were not photo-shopped or anything alike.

These photos and countless others are fake. Let's be honest, if Baba Jee was like this, IF this was real, do you really think he would allow photos to be taken to 'expose' him? I highly doubt he would let people take photos like this in the first place...

So, use some common sense, it's not hard to photoshop these pictures.

I saw that pic too and was shocked at first but as I looked closer( I might be mistaken) but doesn't the beard lOok fake in the bottom picture? The beard is white but not the mustache? Plz correct me if I'm wrong or mistaken.

Haha should have read the posts b4 posting someone also noticed that too!!