Dara Singh Passed Away Today.

Bundha

..so you think you heard something about him, but you may be wrong, but you don't know??

..judging by your comment, any Sikh who passes away - their life should be judged by what they said or did in 1984??

for God sake, the guy has only just died and was one of the few Punjabi actors who actually kept his surname Singh!! Rest In Peace.

RIP? last time i checked only jews/muslims/christians believe the soul rests peacefully in the grave...sikhs in line with other dharmic panths believe the soul is judged instantly...wherever dara singh is now..good place or bad..hes already there...theres no resting peacefully in sikhi...other than that i agree with your comment...for once!

Didn't know this about Dara Singh. Guilty as charged.

yea lol, thats y in the first page, i sed "LEGEND! Cudda done more for our community, but o well wen they get rich/famous they ALL forget where they came from.", coz he made panjabis/sikhs kinda famous abroad in the wrestling scene, but after becoming famous in the world, and within india, by gettin movie roles, he didnt rep sikhs much, infact hung around with arya samaj ppl (i think), had red tilaks on his mattha everytime, u fink he kinda sold out. the picture provided by "ghatak" kinda says it all. Altho he did make a fantastic movie, "sava lakh se ik Ladaun", in which he truely repped it for sikhi. He wanted 2 call the movie "Raj Karega Khalsa", but indian govt didnt allow, wonder y?

he was a good friend of my nana ji (old time). He was well known in helping any punjabi who knocks on his door in bombay. He would give them space and food back when he was famous. Much better than what deol turned out.

dara kept relation with indira after 84 or before 84 ? . Big difference !

He's dead now and people should think about the positives in a persons life instead of always looking for negativity. I dont understand why we Sikhs are so quick to judge others just over the 1984 attacks and not by other things they have done in life? Im confused that the picture with him standing next to Indira just didnt come out yesterday? How come noone reacts when this originally happened and taken action at that time? If we have done that so many people would not have been suprised at this kind of picture and would have given him so much respect and attention.