Krishna In Sikhism

With all due respect to Sant Hari Singh Jee and Sant Jagjit Singh Harkowale and I do respect their opinions...but just becuase they say something, it doesn't automatically mean that it is Sat. Their opnions can't just be discarded...that i do admit though!

And I admit, i could be wrong about Sri Krishan Bhagvaan but for me the only question that just doen't make sense is 'If Sri Krishan Bhagvaan is in Sachkhand, then surely the path (marg) he initiated must be Sat. Then why did Guru Sahib create a new marg? Why didn't Guru Sahib just not come to reinstill the maryada of Sri Krishan Bhagavan? Why does Guru Sahib denounce the 4 Castes that are propogagted by the Veda's. The same caste system Sri Ram Chandar lived by religiously...even to the extent where he killed a low-caste man because he was considered unworthy to recite the Hindu mantra's. Surely Guru Sahib should have promoted the very same caste system then as it was promoted by Sri Ram Chandar etc?

All Brahamgianni's may have different maryada's but all have the same sidhants...but here Guru Sahib clearly has different sidant to the Hindu Gods...the caste system being just one of many'

It just doesn't add upto me!

Awesome questions raised but do you think the pretenders will give any answer.

They won't because they have no answer to give. They will continue to do what they

are good at, that is going on and on and on like broken records. But, we as Sikhs have

to counter their heretic propaganda with GUIDANCE FROM OUR ELEVEN GURUS.

18 pages and we still can't even agree on what sachkhand is, let alone who or what is living there. This discussion just keeps going on and on and on.....

Nobody can be proven right or wrong, because none of us have actually been to sachkhand, or are in a sachkhand state.

As per Gurbani One & Only One Supreme Power is Akaal Purkh who is called with different names of God, Rabb, Bhagwan, Ishwar, Parmeshwar, Waheguru..... as per different languages spoken by the local people.

Krishna, Shiv, Vishnu, Brahma, Ram, other mythological characters (33 crore/330 million) devi-devte are not recognized as per Gurbani. I am surprised that even on such an authentic forum (Sikh Sangat) some of members are referring these characters as bhagwan, maharaj, etc

You shud ask sant gyani gurbachan SINGH Ji for calling them Bhagwan and Maharaj. I think he is the more knowledgable person than all of us here on this forum. So I do not care what u think is still going on this Sikh forum.

(null)

Of course, we all know you don't care. And cannot answer any of the questions asked.

So carry on and on and on and tell that to someone who cares.

sunny, be careful when you write without thinking.

You do not want to follow the teachings of our Gurus who

categorically rejected all those beliefs and rituals that implied the recognition of anything

but ONE GOD.

And then instead of understanding the clear message given by our Father, GURU GOBIND SINGH JI,

you dare to write, "And then we refer to Sri Dasam Granth Sahib to even diss them more."

never meant to do anything that you might have misunderstood. how can I even think of what u said i dared to write. I was saying that when we intentionally on the mission of showing these avtars very low we use Sri dasam sahib's bani to support our argument. When Guru Sahib ji writes chapters of Sri Dasam ji even Guru ji's intention is not to disrespect any one but to only make us understand that Akal Purakh is the supreme and also the Dharam Yudh. If guru sahib mentions the shortcomings of krishna and rama at the same time they are also praised for their qualities. They are not just anyone who Guru Sahib felt to use their stories. They were the avtars sent by Akal Purakh who failed as Akal Purakh wrote in their destiny. and we are very well aware of not worshipping them but the only akal purakh. so i do not know what you are talking about the clear massage of Guru Sahib?

I am describing here the problem with us and not that something guru sahib has done that you thought i dared to write.

Again i also mentioned in my post that whatever i have mentioned might be illogical but it is really simple to grasp the idea of my post.

which again in short was krishna rama etc were not ordinary person, of course they had some bhagti and they had bhagats like hanuman and hanuman is recognized as a bhagat in gurbani i cannot find where exactly but i have heard in some katha. so these figures are far better than us. I do not see myself better than them in anyway except that I am recognized as Guru Ka Singh but that does not give me any right to say anything bad about them. Only The Guru is supreme and only Guru Can Judge. Therefore we shud stop on this now and get back to our lives to get better. All we need knowledge about them and absorb he virtues from their lives and leave behind the faults. another thing we all failed to understand is everything is in hukam. How could rama krishan dare to go out against the will of akal purakh. The Creator God is the Creater/Director and he makes us do what he wants see in this world drama ( Jagat Tamasha) and he sits there and enjoy the drama.

again bhul chuk maaf karo. My gyaan is no more than that.