Sign in to follow this  
Sevadar01

<banned word filter activated> International Akali Dal Protestors Burn The Usa Flag In Demontration In Inida

guys where did this flag burning take place? is this in amritsar? if so, how bowt burining india flags instead, wat bandhars, it wasnt american flags on top of american tanks that bibi's waheguru/satnam kaurs gave their shaheedi infront of.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I think Sangat tv and Sikh Channel should get this mans name, the man who is putting his sword through the Amercian Flag in the first picture, and expose him to all the Sikh Sangat as a traitor. Especially as he has been seen at all the wrong protests and is known to be on the Indian Government Payroll to discredit the Sikhi of our 11 Gurus!

Hopefully though, whatever happens, Sangat tv and Sikh Channel won't actually show any films or photographs of the American flag being burnt, otherwise, both channels would be as stupid and harmful to the Sikhs as this man. Please Sangat tv and Sikh Channel, whatever you do, do NOT show any images of the American Flag being burnt. However, do your seva and expose this man by giving his images and his name, so all sangat can be aware of him !!!!

• Like 3

All panthic media outlets need to find out these individual's names and condemn theml.

• Like 1

Oh man. This is so harmful! Causes such a bad image of us. And especially to us Sikh Sangat living in USA. We will be seen as haters. WOW this is making me so mad! We already get targeted because of our saroop and ignorance about it now this too! Way to go.... and ruin it for all of us.

• Like 1

Most of the contents from the this National Akali Dal website have become unavailable . But I have taken some pictures from an other website. In

This man holding two swords in crossing position seems to be an ag’ent provocateur” belonging to one of the Indian secret agencies or belonging to some Hindu fascist group. On the internet there are several pictures of him with the Congress party leaders and party high officials, as well as Hindu “Patriotic” groups. ( Google National Akali Dal , there you will find those pictures). In most of the pictures of him demonstrating against one thing or the other you will see another person with him. In the pictures I am posting here I have pointed out that man.

In the first picture the man is ion his left. In the second picture the man is on his right.

post-3135-0-81764900-1344363592_thumb.jp

post-3135-0-89779400-1344364018_thumb.jp

post-3135-0-52005900-1344364087.jpg

Anyone who supports badal - whether it is sant samaj or anyone claiming to be a Sikh is a traitor. These guys have no dharam.

dont start that again bro.

dont start that again bro.

lol sorry

I think everyone knows my stand on badal by now. :stupidme:

Is his National Akali Dal the same as Shiromani Akali Dal of Badal? currently there are many factions of the Akali dal.

These guys seem to be from Delhi.

Is his National Akali Dal the same as Shiromani Akali Dal of Badal? currently there are many factions of the Akali dal.

These guys seem to be from Delhi.

I assumed they were which is why I made the statement I did.

Could be wrong.

Genie Jee is correct. Our media such as Panthic.org should also do a report on this guy and expose him. Notice how it's the same 2 or 3 Sikhs with him in all the photos which shows this guy doesn't even have a lot of support base. He is pretty much alone yet he gets so much media coverage as if he is the main representative of the Sikhs in India. He must be told to stop embarrassing us. He's always acting psychotic in all the photos where as everyone else around him are pretty much calm and composed.

Great post Mahan Singh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please post the link of the article if possible or a larger picture so it's easier to share.

• Like 1