school :|

joga singh

beating people up is too easy and usually the wrong thing to do. TRUST ME i've sadly got tonnes of experience to lay witness upon. Despite always being a straight A student (thanks to Waheguru) i always had problems like these

up to 13/14 got bullying galore as i was one of handful of sikhs in an all-white grammar school.

then at college it was the usual anti-sikh pakistani/bangladeshi community starting race-wars on the handful of singhs there

point is you learn how to deal with these jokers- it aint by continually getting into fights over this and that. try once or twice to see if teachers will help but if not, don't rely on teachers to solve your problem because chances are they're too busy or sh!tscared to help.

best way is to outsmart the people you got problems with and then get them sorted out by the police.

Just video or audio record them doing some naughty stuff such as an argument with you or shouting racist abuse, fighting, etc. and then thats it- restraining order- (this wont work but is first step for those idiots on the slippery slope to jail)

meanwhile no matter what you focus on your education and then in a few years time you'll end up with an ace degree and doing msc like me rolleyes.gif

(apologies ahunkaari-paapi is my middle name)

meanwhile those jokers will be flipping burgers

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno bout me not being physically stronger than the guy. but i am 5'9" 190 lbs. not too small i dun think. i bet i can take up alot of peeps in my school but the thing is i wanna try to control my anger . its much better in the long run. its much better to no that u can whoop some one up but still have the sense not too for a stupid mistake that some redneck makes. knockin off my distaar is out of the question. their done for that. but for makin fun of and bein racist. i cant help that. and im not gonnna beat anyone up either. always remember the gurbani dee tuk.. Moorakhe naal na lugdeeea. i agree with maalton for alot of his points. but the best post so far has got to be sikhlionz. those retards will surely be flippin burgers

last time I checked (3 yrs ago) they were making this exam available in more and more states. Perhaps you should try to find out if it's available in your state. If not then just move to cali and take this exam and start college here and then move back. lol

and singhnee 22.. i'd love to move back but what about my Californian buddies? I can't leave them here.. :lol:

On the bright side, at least we still have sikhsangat.com and at least we still have all this chardi kala sangat around the world to fall back on and encourage us no matter what happens

And at least we still have GURU JEE. Sahib Mera Neet Nava, Sada Sada Daataar. :lol:

Thank God for Guru Ji, Thank God for Sadh Sangat

I dont even have time to post here.. maybe once every few dayss AHHH