Balanced View of Hindu-Sikh Shaster Vidiya

taran0

And Guru Sahib also said no cult religions like the 'Hindu - Sikhs' should be created to rival the Khalsa. Followers of Living Gurus like the Namdharis and Radaswamis should be avoided, that the cult Nihangs mix with.

i dont know any Nihangs that make a point of mixing with radhaswamis. namdharis i dont know. give us some more info please.

No, Im a person who will not raise an opinion without sufficient knowledge of the subject matter.

"naa can't be bothered just watched all of his youtube clips."

So do you poses enough knowledge within the martial arts world that you could make such statement.?

You do know from the way you are speaking you aren't giving a good impression of your guru niddar.

What exactly qualifies you for having sufficient knowledge and me not? Is it that I don't brag and boast about what I know or call myself the undefeatable last warrior of the sikhs?

You do know from the way you are speaking you aren't giving a good impression of your guru niddar.

What exactly qualifies you for having sufficient knowledge and me not? Is it that I don't brag and boast about what I know or call myself the undefeatable last warrior of the sikhs?

So now you are assuming?

You seem to be getting confused here, I'm not the one who stated the following:

Niddars maneuvers all are based around positions and that depends on speed- hand eye coordination if you are slow you won't get into those positions, and those people sikhs took on knew the art of engaging depends on speed, the best way to improve that is all sports and maybe mathematics or things like tetris things which improve mental speed like abstract testing. Basic training like boxing sparing, sparing helps. If you don't have a set of moves but are mentally fast taking on someone with a great technical moveset who is slow you could take them out, since you can see their moves before hand. You can probably even instinctively come up with counters if you are fast enough. But refining the skills all takes practice.

So my question, let me simplify it for you. Are you an expert of any martial art?

Sure I've got a black belt in a martial art I just made up it's called Hanuman Jung vidya and I run the school Jai Hanuman Akhara. This science which is factual indeed was handed down by hanuman ji he used it to defeat ravaan ...

Hanuman was beaten by Ravan, are you sure you should be learning this Hanuman Jung vidiya?

You too!! I am also a black belt in a secret science called Jabardast Yudh Vidya and I run a school called Jabar Jang Singh Akhara. This secret science was given to me by an old ascetic during my years of meditation in a secret cave in Tibet. This secret martial arts of JYV comes directly from the great warrior Parshuram who gave it to my Gurdev and who in turn gave it to me. I am the last known practitioner of Jabardast Yudh Vidya.

Brilliant! Can you teach me?

Hanuman was beaten by Ravan, are you sure you should be learning this Hanuman Jung vidiya?

Naa Ravan lost, go to the ramayan, ram sent hanuman to spy on sita to find out if she was okay and not being raped repeatedly after hanuman found she was fine and ravan wanted to marry her and then commit. Hanuman was caught confronted and his tail set on fire. He flew back and came back with an army taking down all of sri lanka killing most of it's people. Hanuman and his monkey army created a bridge from south india to sri lanka to take down ravan.

But this is a powerful science!

Brilliant! Can you teach me?

The hanuman technique is brilliant I can see niddar uses it too, all you have to do is hold any kinda weapon, talk about it's greatness have your student or hot assistant/volunteer demonstrate in random slow motion, stopping them and just moving yourself into position while talking and then saying your art exposes them and tell them why your art is superior. So if the hot volunteer has her hands up you move to the side while talking distracting your audience's attention and then pretend to attack her, while telling her to remain frozen so that she can't counter.

The hunuman technique is what made muhammad thrive when you claim superiority people fear trying to take you on.