3HO - Friends or Enemies in Friends clothing?

isn't the summer solstice celebrated by pagans? just asking...............................................

They just name it summer solistice camp just because its a officially first day of summer in season and people go out in summer shared by people living in west..this day/week might be shared by pagans not sure but in western hemisphere based on western calendar- summer solstice is officially first day of summer in season.

I always used to look up to the 3ho or the goreh sikhs.. how strong they are in their sikhi values compared to us punjabi sikhs who are born in the culture, country and religion. After reading the post and the blogspot .. it does feel like they need guidance also but again thats no reason for us to ridcule them. Sometimes, I think how Guruji wouldve acted in this scenario.. maybe we should all think about that before passing a judgement.

About Baba Sri Chand.. theres nothing wrong with giving them respect.. aap Guru Sahib ne keha si .. ke gurua de kutteya nu vi lokki poojde ne te aa ta fer guru de laal ne. Baba Sri Chand was himself was a big sant... te ohna di respect ta app Guru Angad Dev ji toh leh ke Guru Hargobind sahib ji ne kitti si so theres nothing wrong with showing respect to them either.

Although I'm not one to criticize, because I've made plenty of mistakes in my life, here is a piece by a former member of 3HO who has left because he claims many of their practices are dishonest and directly violate rehat. You may have already seen it, it was written by the same person who made that video the day after the Gurdwara shooting in Wisconsin urging Sikhs to take up firearms

http://gurmukhyoga.com/forum/index.php?id=344

It appears allegations battle between 3ho and gursant singh khalsa is been going on for years. I think its about time, they take this dispute off line to actual resolve the dispute gurmat way, take it to sri akaal takth sahib and jathedars of panj takth and present themselves so both parties can present their case.

This will ensure-

a) 3ho does not character assassinate gursant singh khalsa and likewise ensure- gursant singh khalsa does not get away with false allegations against 3HO and reduce the campaign to just smear campaign by making blogs/facebook pages for influencing the wider sangat.

b) sangat is not divided and panth unity does not get broken.

c) to prevent GOI laugh or take advantage of this issue at our internal affair expense (regardless whichever one looks at - shutting sikhnet.com is victory for external forces- whether we like it or not- good things- parchar/awareness of sikhism- good things are happening at sikhnet everyday and i bet you - its more good things happening than bad at sikhnet..its one of the oldest sikh website on internet - we cannot even measure how much good come out of it and continue to come out of it.. i actually met my wife on sikhmartimonials- so guys easy with rhetoric - shutting sikh websites down its throwing stone on your own foot- look at the bigger picture)

One have to remember 3ho (Healthy Happy Holy) its not spiritual jatha but is multi million dollar business investment. With that kind of money, there is always issue with power control be it opportunist suing/treaing 3HO as cash cow likewise organization leader having too much business power to intimidate and silence others..!!!!!!!!

I am all up for both parties presenting themselves infront of sri akaal takth sahib and until verdict is reached -allegation website should be off-line to prevent character assassination from both sides..!!