Doubt on getting Naam Jugti - Reru Sahib Mahapursh Updesh

N30S1NGH

kala afghani and missionaries are your term used now days more. People who were not sabat surat laid their life and they did killed the biggest paapis. Now days most people who are not sabat soorat are called "Patit". Best example is of Harbhajan Singh who gave a message through a song people simply critised him.

haha so funny, since you could not find a single kala afghanist or missionary type person who has given a sacrifice for the Panth you are trying to include monas into their category. Sorry but that's not now it works. All Monas who fought for and sacrificed their lives for the Panth during those times were all believers in Sikh traditions of doing naam simran and paaths and Singhs are proud of them. Point to note the ones who were arrested and went to jail all kept their kesh and became saabat soorat after fulfilling their mission. In jail they do Bhagti like Singhs of olden times.

Gurdeep Singh Johal Jee, do you believe doing meditation on Naam where you do repetition (simran) of Gurmantar is a part of Sikhi?

Yes I believe and I do that.

And carries this simran through out the day while I am working.

I see(tries to see) my work as service to god(people whom I deal with).

Tries to understand gurbani.

Secondly kala afghani and missionaries are now days phobia for you people.

There were Hindus who sacrificed their life for sikh that time.

Now manmat practices of maximum deras are being questioned dera believers are more disturbed.

Guptunknow once said me You are saying pg and people are repetitively reminding you to say "Ang" here baba ji in clip is saying "panna". Lol

There seems to be the interpretation and assumption that anyone that doesn't believe or follow some babaji from a dera is a kala afghani !!!

Gurdeep ji is trying to emphasise the point that the Guru is shabad, Guru is bani.

The bani is the SHABAD-GURU, you don't need to look no further.

Someone made the point that Gurbani is jut ''Theory'' and learning and listening to Baba or Mahapursh/brahmgyani is 'Practical' !

I'm sorry but I strongly disagree.

The shabads quoted by Gurdeepj highlight the 'Practical' aspects in Gurbani.

We should stop arguing little points and focus on the message of shabad guru.

We should also stop this praising of babas and flana themkhara...etc...

Like I said earlier, all these should be used as seconday sources for learning and not to be taken for granted as in a 'blind faith'

We should ONLY praise the COMMON Guru amongst us which is SHABAD-GURU.

Yes I believe and I do that.

And carries this simran through out the day while I am working.

if you believe in doing meditation of naam meaning doing simran/repetition of gurmantar then what did you mean when you wrote this on another thread:

They(RSS) cannot distort sikhi and its history, most of our Pracharaks do it for them.

Mainly who says close your eyes and do waheguru simran, do 40 sukhmani sahib paath.

on one hand you are saying you also say Vaheguru Simran and even do it at work all day but then you say some thing like this that seems contradictory.

who said that? I am not a follower of any Sant yet that doesn't make me a kala afghanist/missionary.

I'm sorry, I wasn't saying that at all, although I was butting in to your and Gurdeep's little conversation !

I am not claiming to be wiser or brighter, but we must stick to Shabad-Guru as a primary and then put everything else after.

I'm sure you are smart enough to not be following someone like a blind sheep, but we should warn others that can get trapped into this quite easily.

I hope you didn't get offended or felt singled out with my comment as that was clearly not my intention.

I was just trying to diffuse the situation and remind us to foucs on what's common for us all.

:blush2: :respect: