protection after marriage

Guest Gurveer.K

Namo Jog Jogi || Namo Bhog Bhogi (Jaap Sahib)

Khalsa panth is panth of raj rishi.We are not bakri who run away from natural instinct..most of new age parchariks like dhunda cannot fathom jaap sahib and cannot do parchar with full confidence because they themselves are insecure who cannot stand sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj whole world view ..just look at the level of bluntness/candiness of sri guru gobind singh maharaj giving salutations to bhogi and bhog for guru maharaj its all one..!!!!!!!!!..

Before marriage?! Yes it does matter you plonker lol! :) On a serious note, you are forbidden to have pre-marital sex, it is called being in maryada. If you do you have to go pesh and promise to stay on the right path from then onwards.

Hope that helped 'rrrrr'

For some strange reason, when I first saw the title of this thread I began to think of 'protection after marriage' in terms of a hockey stick or a baseball bat next to the bed.

I'm sure a few people thought that....................... :biggrin2:

For some strange reason, when I first saw the title of this thread I began to think of 'protection after marriage' in terms of a hockey stick or a baseball bat next to the bed.

i did as well. i thought it was from a guy who was scared of his wife.

is there anything wrong with me having sex before marraige if I use condoms?

(semi-serious)

you should know that.

Atleast your mind is NOT in a gutter like rest of us singh..lol..hehe... :lol2: