pad-chhed

r.singh

Guest SaintSoldier

Instead of focusing on these issues why not invest that time on actually applying whats written in those words (gurbani) in practical life? What it was written for in the first place

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing post by Ms514 and Khalitanis ver ji ^_^

Although, Yes liek SGGSJ said, Laridar SAroop should eb encouraged, I don't agree with the above comment - we should respect the Padh-Ched saroop a lot as well - as Bani Guru Guru Hai bani :lol:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

of course pad ched saroop is still guru

mr singh said perfectly

lareedar is encouraged

but to say pad ched sarrop is not guru

whoever says that is in some major andhera( darkness)

guru je is guru

all the bani is there

from mool mantar to raag maala

man bani is bani

period

if u have suspicions on ure own guru, wat kind of frekin sikh are u?

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

prob. get the knowledge out there that guru je wrote in lareedar

whenever someone comes to santhia make sure they have lareedar gutkas

pretty much we have to get knowledge out there to people

maybe have a presentation or something on lareedar

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

But like moorakh mugadh said, mostly everyone in Panth uses pad-ched now. So most of the Gyani/Granthi Singhs today give santheaa in pad-ched because they themselves don't know how to read larridaar saroops properly. So what do we do in such cases? Not go to such untrained teachers and try to find Singhs from DDT or AKJ who come from India?

Sat Sri Akal:

Wonder how willing Damdami Taksal would be willing to have a Jatha in the U.S.?

Woulb be interesting to see Jatha Edison, New Jersey or Jatha Fresno, California (though you guys have something going there already...lucky... :(

Hehehehahaha...I go now to daydream of possibilities... :e:

(wakes from dreams with smile... blush.gif )

As per getting laridaar Saroops printed...it can only happen if the Sikh community overwhelmingly states to the SGPC and other printers who print volumed sets that they only want laridaar Saroops, and then follow up by banning any obtaining of padd-chhed gutkas and Saroops of Guru Granth Sahib. Of course, this would require a unified campaign, which is almost impossible to gather (look at Bibis and Sewa issue... :lol: ).

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

Thanks for posting on the topic ms bhai sahib. You are saying that sometime we will have to 'ban' pad-ched printing and I believe this is what the quote in the first post was pointing to.

Khalistani also suggested a similar approach of not going to pad-ched santhea teachers and rather wait for Singhs who can give proper larrivaar santheaa.

So why is that we take the message from tapoban.org as anti-gurmat?

"wow..i can't believe this..i mean i can understand that but wheather our mother or father live in different style but they would be our parents.."

To some people it might hurt if you change their father's way of dressing without even asking them.

Lets over look our own thinking here for a momemt and think what is good for the panth. Ever since we have dome pad-ched of the Guru Sahib's saroop we have been facing all these problems.

Bhai Sahib Jeevan Singh Ji once said that if we stopped doing pad-ched of Guru Maharaj Ji's saroop our panth would be together as one again.

Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji's (and Akhand Kirtani Jatha's) view on pad-ched is already known to everyone.

Once Sant Baba Kartaar Singh Ji was giving santheaa to Singhs and he noticed that a Singh was putting marks on his pothi. When Baba Ji asked him what he was doing, he said he was simply putting the points so it would be easier for him to memorize shudh paath. This made Baba ji was get very angry and he asked the Singh if it would be ok if he drew lines on his face with a black pen?

Here's actually a recording (different from the above) of Sant

Baba Kartaar Singh Ji giving his views on pad-ched printing of Guru Maharaj Ji's saroops: http://www.rehitmaryada.com/media/audio/Sa...aar_padched.mp3

I advice everyone to listen to it, and especially if you think pad-ched is approved just because it is common because it directly relates to this unrelated logic.

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

sant giani gurbachan singh jee khalsa bhindranwale said reading gurbani from pad-chhed saroops is fine but you get ten times more phul from reading from lareevar saroop. im not 100% sure about this but i remember hearing this from someone.

and you are supposed to matha tek to 'ik oankaar'. even if its standing alone. its gurbani. and you're telling me giving matha to a pad-chhed saroop is wrong? puhlease.....thats outta order.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!