pad-chhed

r.singh

Guest SikhForLife

Rsingh,

Thanks for the clarification.. ur posts are truely informational...

now that i know larivaar is the only truest and error free form of Bani.. how can i learn is there a larivaar bani online? i need to learn how to make out the words from one big line.. should i practice on pad-ched and then "Remember" all the words?

btw: when u read-out-loud the larivaar bani.. u separate the words rite?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taksali1 wrote:

taksal is like a moving university. many singhs from taksal come abroad and give santiya and what not. this way everyone doesnt have to go to mehta to get santiya and become 'taksali'. and coming from you, doesnt mean much cuz i know you'll find any reason to put taksal down. remember, taksals lineage ended after sant baba gurbaksh singh jee.

Why does everybody have this misconception that I hate Taksal? I don’t hate it, on the contrary, Sant Jernail Singh Jee is my hero. Even though I have received many threats from people through PM, have I ever used any hateful language or remarks against Taksal? The answer is NO…

As for who can claim to be a Taksali, I agree that a person has to be a student of the Taksal whether that is Taksal in Mehta or its branches abroad. But for a person to say he/she is a Taksali merely because they took Amrit from an Amrit Sanchaar conducted by the Taksal is big laugh. If you have or are currently taking Santhiya from Taksal then yes you can call yourself a Taksali because you are a student of the Taksal.

^_^

The point Sant Kartar Singh Ji made:

In SGGSJ the word upkare appears like this, some paathis read it up kare but it should be read upakare due to the panktis arth. You would only know this if you had santia this is why pad ched, pad ling etc is man mat. The person that does pad ched will do it using their own mat.

with pad ched any panjabi reader can read, they will probably make this mistake.

This is Sant Jis point, learn Gurbani!

Sant Kartar Singh Ji didnt say that a pad ched saroop is man mat. ( In fact it is manmat if u dont matha tek to it)

Everyone should make an effort to learn Gurbani, to do this you need a teacher not just read ladedar hukname like suggested on another thread. those who dont have a teacher will make the same mistakes as someone who is reading pad ched so they are just as bad.

Sant Kartar Singh Ji is making this point. Santia is essential from somebody who knows Gurbani not someone who knows panjabi.

We all agree we should have laredar saroops, but if there is a padched it doesnt mean you should disrespect it cos it still has Gurbani in it and is our Guru cos the shabd is our Guru right.

^_^

Singh132 ji said -

tha Pad-Ched Saroop is mistakenly placed on thakt, and that is Not the GURU, and tha AnandKarj + AMrit sancahrs shoudl have laridars.

My Question

THose who were in an Amrit sanchar/Anand Karj with Padh-ched Saroop, is their Amrit 'false', 'unreal', and not 'real Amrit', same with Anand karj, is thier weddign not 'blessed with Guru' or

whats happening :) - is the 'Amrit' not REAL 'Amrit' :lol: , is the 'Ananad Karj,' not valid, and not a REAL Anand karj :(

second question - how do you know whch Gurdwara has Laridhar Sarops during Amrit sanchars :wub:

Third Question, the Respect4GuruGranthSahibji campaign is doign amazing Seva, of stoping beadbi of MAharaj ji's saroops from occur, i.e taken to halls, but because some of the saroops are pad-ched, it's not the REAL Guru, hence the Akal Takht HUkamnama doens't refer to padh Ched Saroops, and hence the ones twho take saroop to hall, should be allowed, because it's not the GURU ?

:T:

then absically the campaign is doing unnessary work, if the saroop is Padh-ched :)

please shed some light, as I'm very confused..

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Singh Ji (who posted above),

Think of it this way ---

Dhan Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee was martyred - his head was cut off

One Sikh took his body and the other took his head and they both did antam sanskaar the best they could. The Sikh who had his head took it to Guru Gobind Singh jee. The one who had his body had so much love he burnt his own house down to protect the honour of the sikhs and the guru.

Look at the satkaar and pyaar that was given to the suroop of Guru Tegh Bahadur jee after his shaheedi ... look at how much love they showed to protect the honour of the sikhs and the guru... his suroop was out their lying on the ground in chandni chawk in delhi... people were too scared to retrieve it ... then some brave Sikhs did...

do those brave Sikhs get paap? no..

the ones who slaughtered the suroop of the Guru they get paap.

Lareevar suroop is Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee.

Cutting it up in any way is like torturing the guru.

Look at what that evil monster guy in India did - so many of them - they burnt suroops of Guru jee - they ripped pages - they showed no respect...

Those people get paap... people like me who had Guru jee's suroop but didn't show satkaar... I get paap for that...

The people who did the seperation of akhars - that is hurting the Guru too - the paap is on their heads.

The people who don't know about this paap - they are anjaan / unknowing - Guru does not punish innocent people.

I'm sure Guru Sahib was there - at all the anand karaj's and amrit sanchars that were conducted with full maryada and pyaar, but by some reason they had pad-chedd suroop and nobody k

new that lareevar suroop is the full suroop.

The pad-chhed suroop is not a "low" or "bad" suroop - it is the suroop of Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee - cut into peices...

now the sarbat khalsa needs to be brave...

and do antam sanskaar (agnee bhayt) of all the pad-chhed suroops

and save the honour of the sikhs and the guru...

and only have lareevar suroops

Lareevaar suroop is the living suroop of all the Gurus - in full.

please forgive my mistakes

And how have you reached such an avastha of thinking so beautifully? Why do you always have to make such heart melting posts?

And why do I always love your posts?

Exactly wht i was about to ask :'(

thanks for such an eye opening post pray.gif

My second question was -

second question - how do you know whch Gurdwara has Laridhar Sarops during Amrit sanchars

basically, it shouldn't matter, which saroop they have for NOW, as the Padh-ched Sarooops are there, as Sarbat Khalsa has not yet Agni bhent all Padh-Ched Saroops.

So it wouldn't really matter which saroop there is, i.e where I live, thers one main Gurdwara, and there theres a padh-ched Saroop of Maharaj, (i'm pretty sure ), and now tha I know should I NOT take Amr

it here, or does it really noit matter

I'm a bit confused as i'm in in such a state right now... :T:

thanks for an amazing post veer ji ^_^^_^ :WW: :WW:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!