Right Wing Nut bar Asaram says-Girl should've called rapists brother

N30S1NGH

I think I see the point WLS is trying to make. I mean, shouldn't we be a bit cautious about going on to a bus at 10pm in India. We are talking about India here, in the rape capital of the world. I would have avoided the bus myself if it had 6 men on it. THIS IS KALJUG. These lusty vile creatures that go around attacking people are everywhere. However, I am not saying that the girl should have been raped. No one deserves it. Regardless of whether she was drunk, walking around semi-nude, whatever the point is no one deserves to be raped. I wasn't there so I wouldn't know what she saw when the bus came. But if a bus full of 6 men at night came to me and said "cheap bus fare come on", I wouldn't go on it.

We all have 'public transport buses' in our towns and cities. And our public transport buses are not always in service. They can all be hired out to private hire. Unless we're too drunk to read, or to old to see, we can always tell which of the public transport buses is in service and which is not. For a start there's a big sign at the front of the bus that says where it is going. This particular Delhi bus was blatantly clear that it was on private hire by a group and was not going to any particular destination. This is a fact thats been pointed out in the Indian media. Only persons half-drunk would fail too see that.

veerji i really doubt...that u have travelled or been through indian transport buses..........

its india and except some buses (10 - 20 %) that also in major cities have electric display to say dat about route destination......

but to be honest i've never ever seen a bus when i was in banglore which says NOT IN SERVICE....

now days major bus routes are run by private transportars........and they even dont take pain IN puting route displays infront of bus......

only display u gonna see in front of the bus is the name of their company ....for example.... KHAIRA TRANSPORT........

AND WHERE DID U READ THAT IT WAS NOT GOING ANYWHERE........jus before rape happened ....one more passenger was in bus....before his destination arrived.....he also logde complaint regarding theft against one of those rapist......

AND ONE MORE THING AND ITS FACT

all private buses run on illegal routes...(u can search youtube as well).........and there are no maps available for bus routes in india on busstops.......so how on earth dat girl knew ...she is taking wrong or right bus.........

jus a week back after rape happened ...one private bus was detained in delhi ..... as one girl complained of eve teasing........... and police found out that the bus was running on illegal route...they didnt had any permit for that area....and more over that bus still had curtains and black mirrors...which is now illegal.......SO MY QUESTION FOR U ...IF THIS GIRL WOULD'VE BEEN RAPED AS WELL.........STILL U GONNA SAY ....WHAT U STATED ABOUT OTHER INNOCENT GIRL...........

West London Singh, on 08 Jan 2013 - 03:32, said:snapback.png

We all have 'public transport buses' in our towns and cities. Unless we're too drunk to read, or to old to see, we can always tell which of the public transport buses is in service and which is not.

transport u are talking about

1322865898500_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

and this in indian transport for u

BUS_OPERATORS_RETURN__9682f.jpg

I agree 110% but no one is making excuses.

Dear Bhaji, clearly the following are excuses:

1) 'Wrong' type of clothing.

2) at the 'wrong' place

3) being wasted

4) 'wrong' time of the day

5) 'wrong' company

6) not having begged those men to be her brothers instead.

7) 'wrong' type of transport

Whether one or all of the above apply to someone, no one should be beaten up and raped.

We can't EVER justify this.

This mindset, that she shouldn't have been in such or such clothing, at such a place, at such a time, with such a person...or else it is destined for it to happen......is the kind of mindset that is set in the majority of Indians that has allowed rape to be such a norm that it happens every 20 minutes. Isn't that such a horrible place for you or your family to have to live in? Constant fear of rape!

I didn't say anyone had the right to rape her. Just like nobody has the right to rape me. One needs to be accountable for their own actions though. If I were walking around Brighton drunk as a skunk in the middle of the night accepting lifts from strange men cruising in their cars, there's an extremely good chance I'd be sodomized that night.

Just saying....individuals and parents need to take more responsibility for their actions. This week alone we've got that Canadian Sikh dad looking for answers as to why his daughter was murdered in Pakistan. She flew half way around the world to meet up with strange men she met on the internet. Now nobody deserves to be murdered but it was always pretty clear that the story was not going to end well. Both she and her parents need to take responsibility for that.

Same with the delhi rape victim. Drunk....with your lover.....in the middle of the night.....getting into strange vehicles in a particularly notorious and violent city. How was this ever going to end well ?

Mr so called scholar in your own immature mind, when will you give the source of your malicious infomation that the delhi rape victim was " Drunk....with your lover.....in the middle of the night.....getting into strange vehicles."

Dear Bhaji, clearly the following are excuses:

1) 'Wrong' type of clothing.

2) at the 'wrong' place

3) being wasted

4) 'wrong' time of the day

5) 'wrong' company

6) not having begged those men to be her brothers instead.

7) 'wrong' type of transport

Whether one or all of the above apply to someone, no one should be beaten up and raped.

We can't EVER justify this.

This mindset, that she shouldn't have been in such or such clothing, at such a place, at such a time, with such a person...or else it is destined for it to happen......is the kind of mindset that is set in the majority of Indians that has allowed rape to be such a norm that it happens every 20 minutes. Isn't that such a horrible place for you or your family to have to live in? Constant fear of rape!

Rape should never ever happen and you should try to stop it if you see it happening. But you yourself can surely see that India is NOT SAFE. Infact, I'd say loads of places, be it London, New York, some African town or Dehli, women aren't safe. Men with their lusty nasty needs will target women who are alone at night. Wherever you go. I'm just saying women perhaps should be more careful and cautious about these things (men too). As I said earlier, I myself would never have climbed on to a bus in the rape capital of the world, with six men sitting on the bus. I just wouldn't do that, you cannot trust things anymore. Also learn to protect yourself and defend against people like these. Our Gurus have taught us to be prepared at all times, perhaps we should heed their message and be alert and aware of the dangers in the world. Again, I say, women or men, no one derserves to be raped. NO ONE DOES.

Besides I hardly think calling them "brother" would make them stop. Do they look like brothers to you. Would a brother really do that to his sister?