Ppl with haircut doing path get kamaii or no ?

Khalistani187

No, remember the story of Guru Nanak Dev ji when he tells the quazis what they were thinking or what was on their minds during their prayers ?

You could be doing mool mantar and then your mind wanders into some ghandh on TV, this is not going to count is it ?

BUT at work as long as your doing a mundane task and it makes it difficult to concentrate on the mool mantar, you can still carry on doing it, because it's still better than not doing it.

But you must make sure that your mind is not wandering elsewhere away from your work task !!

MEANING_ if your on some computer or machine and doing some repetitive work and doing mool mantar but your thoughts are involving some bitchy stuff with your boss or some colleague, then this is NOT good is it ??????

I do some labour in a factory... Yes i have read the read the stories bout guru nanak and the qazis! Nd my belief towards this is tht i should recieve phal if im working hard while im reciting the mool mantr in my head but im a maha moorkh i dont know much thats why i posted this question!

I do some labour in a factory... Yes i have read the read the stories bout guru nanak and the qazis! Nd my belief towards this is tht i should recieve phal if im working hard while im reciting the mool mantr in my head but im a maha moorkh i dont know much thats why i posted this question!

Look, it's ok to ask if not sure.

What i mean to say is that ofcourse it's fine fine that you do mool mantar or waheguru jap.

But try not to have any kind of negative thoughts about someone or something whilst doing it.

If your sdoing some manual work and humming some other tunes of no relevance, theit only seems better to do mool mantar or other jap.

Personally, you should try doing simple 'Waheguru' jap. Do this with EVERY breath by saying 'wahe' when breathing in and 'Guru' when breathing out.

This way you can feel it hum or vibrate inside you without moving your lips. Then hopefully with time this very shabad will continue to vibrate with every breath and without effort !!

Look, it's ok to ask if not sure.

What i mean to say is that ofcourse it's fine fine that you do mool mantar or waheguru jap.

But try not to have any kind of negative thoughts about someone or something whilst doing it.

If your sdoing some manual work and humming some other tunes of no relevance, theit only seems better to do mool mantar or other jap.

Personally, you should try doing simple 'Waheguru' jap. Do this with EVERY breath by saying 'wahe' when breathing in and 'Guru' when breathing out.

This way you can feel it hum or vibrate inside you without moving your lips. Then hopefully with time this very shabad will continue to vibrate with every breath and without effort !!

Thanks... I will surely try the waheguru jap next time for sure!

Once i just question someone- Roz Gurdware jaake matha tekan naal ki faida hunda... we dont listen gurbani.. we dont do path.. 5 min ch ki faida howega... te mainu reply milya..... Ki pta tere matthe di lakira badal jaaye :D

very true waheguru ji.........matha tekan naal and also mahapurkhan di charan shoh milan naal vi mathe de mande lekh mitde ne te change uberde ne.........also sangat de jorhea di doorh mathe te laun naal

Jo deese GurSikhda niv niv laga pau jeeo

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Raman kumar sydney

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,this is very important question , i donot know about anyone situation but it gave me surprised. i Born in brahmin faimly. when i was 22 i was attracted toward sikh religion.but my faimly oppose to my action becuse they found maximun sikh scholar always abuse brahman on stage . i gave up my dream to become a sabat surat sikh but still i pray in my heart for that . i done nitnem randomly.Now i m 37 year old, last year in november i decided to visit nankana sahib yatra, i pray guru ji please bakhsis me bani and bana. i feel very surprise when i talk with many sikh (jat faimly born sikh) and they advice me donot worry about hair your heart should be clean . after nankana sahib yatra my mother gave me surprise that she is happy if i start wear tuban can adopt sikhi saroop. from januarry 2013 i never remove any hair/rome from my body. i cannot expalin my nitnem anand now in words as compare to my previous life , i assure you .YES BANI+BANA= ANAND. now when i watch my turban in mirro . my soul start simran.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,this is very important question , i donot know about anyone situation but it gave me surprised. i Born in brahmin faimly. when i was 22 i was attracted toward sikh religion.but my faimly oppose to my action becuse they found maximun sikh scholar always abuse brahman on stage . i gave up my dream to become a sabat surat sikh but still i pray in my heart for that . i done nitnem randomly.Now i m 37 year old, last year in november i decided to visit nankana sahib yatra, i pray guru ji please bakhsis me bani and bana. i feel very surprise when i talk with many sikh (jat faimly born sikh) and they advice me donot worry about hair your heart should be clean . after nankana sahib yatra my mother gave me surprise that she is happy if i start wear tuban can adopt sikhi saroop. from januarry 2013 i never remove any hair/rome from my body. i cannot expalin my nitnem anand now in words as compare to my previous life , i assure you .YES BANI+BANA= ANAND. now when i watch my turban in mirro . my soul start simran.

Waheguru :)

A person who tries to give and take with god can't get anywhere. God is not your accountant. Being amritdhari isn't going to make you a better sikh than anyone else. Do you really think you've come to some higher level of understanding after drinking some sugar water? Amrit is important but you are yet to understand this my friend.

A person who tries to give and take with god can't get anywhere. God is not your accountant. Being amritdhari isn't going to make you a better sikh than anyone else. Do you really think you've come to some higher level of understanding after drinking some sugar water? Amrit is important but you are yet to understand this my friend.

Obeying the Guru's hukums, which include but are not limited to taking Amrit, make one a better sikh. This path requires sharda, prem, and OBEDIENCE.

Amrit is not mere sugar water and it's insulting for you to refer to it as that.

Guest jasdeep singh

how dare u refer to amrit as some sugar water ???? :angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

it is that amrit which transformed birds into hawks,jackals into lions,downtrodden Indians into khalsa......