Can you take Amrit if your partner does not?

Guest Confused

See guys and gals have u noticed this , every time we come till page 7 or 8 the topic started converts into a debate or a cold war battlefield... op asked a simple question but we have got deviate from it and started doing nindya... some r even questioning the great university started by dashmesh pitaji kalgiya wale king of kings of kings of kings of whole universe...shame on you..

veerji i don't have any personal agony against u but remember kahn singh nabha is a human and he may have been mistaken..also he believes bhai ajaypal singh was guruji himself...... so u can see :cool2: :read:

also if u belive that sgpc marayda is supreme then can u tell me why they don't do prakash of sri dasam granth sahib ji in akal takh sahib and why they do not recite complete rehras sahib including dhoras from dasam granth sahib?

We are not questioning him we are just discussing facts....so shame no never

Shame on them who change the reheT

Shame on them who create divisions

Shame on those who force people to follow their way

Shame on those who consider themselves to b divine Sikhs but from inside they r worst then dogs

Shame on those who come n alter the words written n said by our gurus

Shame on those who consider girls to be less then boys a burden

Shame shame shame shame on those who use my guru's name to be big ji r even worst then his enemies...

We are not questioning him we are just discussing facts....so shame no never

Shame on them who change the reheT

Shame on them who create divisions

Shame on those who force people to follow their way

Shame on those who consider themselves to b divine Sikhs but from inside they r worst then dogs

Shame on those who come n alter the words written n said by our gurus

Shame on those who consider girls to be less then boys a burden

Shame shame shame shame on those who use my guru's name to be big ji r even worst then his enemies...

:surrender: :surrender: :surrender: :surrender:

hun mai ke keh dita asa?

See guys and gals have u noticed this , every time we come till page 7 or 8 the topic started converts into a debate or a cold war battlefield... op asked a simple question but we have got deviate from it and started doing nindya... some r even questioning the great university started by dashmesh pitaji kalgiya wale king of kings of kings of kings of whole universe...shame on you..

veerji i don't have any personal agony against u but remember kahn singh nabha is a human and he may have been mistaken..also he believes bhai ajaypal singh was guruji himself...... so u can see :cool2: :read:

also if u belive that sgpc marayda is supreme then can u tell me why they don't do prakash of sri dasam granth sahib ji in akal takh sahib and why they do not recite complete rehras sahib including dhoras from dasam granth sahib?

Give the specific page number where entry of ajaypal is in mahankosh.

First of all people lie about Damdami taksal being created by Guru Gobind Singh. Check the entire history if you find any reference of Baba Deep Singh head of Damdami taksal.

Guru Granth Sahib is our Guru. Every other baani is respected but cannot be placed equal to Guru Sahib. It is panth parwaan and is in nitnem baani.

First of all people lie about Damdami taksal being created by Guru Gobind Singh. Check the entire history if you find any reference of Baba Deep Singh head of Damdami taksal.

Guru Granth Sahib is our Guru. Every other baani is respected but cannot be placed equal to Guru Sahib. It is panth parwaan and is in nitnem baani.

veerji nobody is questioning the authority of chavar takth de malik dhan sri guru granth sahib ji..in hazur sahib prakash of dasam granth is done in a lower palki...

and about taksal guruji himself stated it in guru kanshi sri damdama sahib

I thought Guru Gobind Singh JI Maharaj, Made the khalsa panth did not realize he created different Taksal's / Jathebandis, was not Damdama Sahib, supposed to been a place for learning /education. Please enlighten me on this, have i been wrong all this time :stupidme:

veerji nobody is questioning the authority of chavar takth de malik dhan sri guru granth sahib ji..in hazur sahib prakash of dasam granth is done in a lower palki...

and about taksal guruji himself stated it in guru kanshi sri damdama sahib

Damdama Sahib is Takht and Damdami taksal is different thing.

please give the entry of ajaypal in mahankosh and taksal in service of panth is not small thing that to created by Guru Sahib himself cannot be missed by mahankosh.

I thought Guru Gobind Singh JI Maharaj, Made the khalsa panth did not realize he created different Taksal's / Jathebandis, was not Damdama Sahib, supposed to been a place for learning /education. Please enlighten me on this, have i been wrong all this time :stupidme:

Guru Maharaj said Damadama Sahib to be Kashi. Jathebandis are now days creation

Guru Maharaj said Damadama Sahib to be Kashi. Jathebandis are now days creation

To many young kids who believe anything they hear and then start telling everyone else how they are wrong and how to be a Gursikh, Sikhi as Maharaj says again and again is a very difficult path.

khanni-ahu tikhee vaalahu nikee ayt maarag jaanaa.
The path they take is sharper than a two-edged sword, and finer than a hair !

plz read this regarding nabha.. http://www.<banned site filter activated>/research/Guru%20Death/Death%20of%20GGSPg3.htm

and guru sahib made baba deep singh ji first mukhi there....

In mahankosh dear.

To many young kids who believe anything they hear and then start telling everyone else how they are wrong and how to be a Gursikh, Sikhi as Maharaj says again and again is a very difficult path.

khanni-ahu tikhee vaalahu nikee ayt maarag jaanaa.
The path they take is sharper than a two-edged sword, and finer than a hair !

People are now days making sure kids do not read baani but rehat.