Can you take Amrit if your partner does not?

Guest Confused

If every1 is same then y do Akj,tAksal, akal takth exist??--

These division should not be there.....only one category specifying all the sikh norm should be there....

Akal takhat was created by our great grandfather patshahi 6vi Sri Guru Hargobind Singh ji.

Sri Akal Takht Sahib Maryada was made in 1900s without the support of Gurmukhs and Sikhi Maryada was finalized in the 1700s by Satguru himself.

as time progressed different things came into place also the khalsa order of nihangs were specificaly made when Baba Fateh Singh Ji came out with Akal purak's roop

Damdami taksal was created by our father as a university to make people learn from there . specificaly bhramgiani's rose from there .

bhramgiani's are different from Nihang's therefore different maryada .

Guru knows everything do not question his doing

AKJ - is a man made jatha dont even talk about that . they have complied a maryada of their own.

Bhul chuk maff

Akal takhat was created by our great grandfather patshahi 6vi Sri Guru Hargobind Singh ji.

Sri Akal Takht Sahib Maryada was made in 1900s without the support of Gurmukhs and Sikhi Maryada was finalized in the 1700s by Satguru himself.[/size]

as time progressed different things came into place also the khalsa order of nihangs were specificaly made when Baba Fateh Singh Ji came out with Akal purak's roop

Damdami taksal was created by our father as a university to make people learn from there . specificaly bhramgiani's rose from there .

AKJ - is a man made jatha dont even talk about that . they have complied a maryada of their own.

Bhul chuk maff

[/quot

Again. ....u mentioned dont question Guru.....sunny who is questioning him first specify that....

No one is questioning him......

U mentioned that akal takht was one formed by Guru himself.,,,n see how other jantha r making their own rules n going against akal takht.......

If u read this whole thread then u will see how people are going against the rehet created by akal takht.....I think u r also one of those.....

I m not here to fight with any1 for any of our religious belief sunny.....I m want to learn more.... But people bounce back on me...instead explain me.....it will nt cost u anything.....

I said sorry to u before...for wat I said....but I think u dont have s soul heart to forgive me dear......

We both r children of same Guru so y to have gut feelings.... I need sangat...but I still need to mould myself n it would take tym.... :)

Gurpreet ji, you are very spot on here with your assumption.

It is because of the rejection of akal takht maryada that these others have arisen.

They are many members on here who don't have high regards for akal takht maryada and rehatnama.

That's the problem because too many sikhs like to pick and choose what suits them !

People who created Akaal Takht Sahib maryada were Gurmukhs.

Savinderpal ji you should read Mahankosh pg2249 it talks about Damdama Sahib.

Pg 1996 talks about taksal. Specifically there is no mention of Damdami taksal in Mahankosh.

Damdama Sahib and Damdami taksal are two different places if I am not wrong.

Sri Akal Takht Sahib Maryada was made in 1900s without the support of Gurmukhs and Sikhi Maryada was finalized in the 1700s by Satguru himself.[/size]

Bhul chuk maff

[/quot

Again. ....u mentioned dont question Guru.....sunny who is questioning him first specify that....

No one is questioning him......

U mentioned that akal takht was one formed by Guru himself.,,,n see how other jantha r making their own rules n going against akal takht.......

If u read this whole thread then u will see how people are going against the rehet created by akal takht.....I think u r also one of those.....

I m not here to fight with any1 for any of our religious belief sunny.....I m want to learn more.... But people bounce back on me...instead explain me.....it will nt cost u anything.....

I said sorry to u before...for wat I said....but I think u dont have s soul heart to forgive me dear......

We both r children of same Guru so y to have gut feelings.... I need sangat...but I still need to mould myself n it would take tym.... :)

Das guess's you havnt read my post fully

if you repect our father so much , why dont u understand 1-10 all guru's were ek jot .

it was guru nanak dev ji in 6th form (jama)

then came in 10th form to pass on maryada's .

Taksal and Nihangs are both differen factions created by Guru Gobind Singh ji for different purposes.

Pg 1996 talks about taksal. Specifically there is no mention of Damdami taksal in Mahankosh.

yes damdama sahib is the place where baba deep singh ji helped bhai mani singh ji to write maharaj's Saroop under orders from !0th king king of kings Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji

but non the less we all know 1st mukhi were Patshahi 10vi

then it was passed onto baba deep singh ji.

im sure there would be a reference somewhere , just have to ask a singh from taksal.

Das guess's you havnt read my post fully

if you repect our father so much , why dont u understand 1-10 all guru's were ek jot .

it was guru nanak dev ji in 6th form (jama)

then came in 10th form to pass on maryada's .

Taksal and Nihangs are both differen factions created by Guru Gobind Singh ji for different purposes.

yes damdama sahib is the place where baba deep singh ji helped bhai mani singh ji to write maharaj's Saroop under orders from !0th king king of kings Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji

but non the less we all know 1st mukhi were Patshahi 10vi

then it was passed onto baba deep singh ji.

im sure there would be a reference somewhere , just have to ask a singh from taksal.

When u check let me know.

Das guess's you havnt read my post fully if you repect our father so much , why dont u understand 1-10 all guru's were ek jot .it was guru nanak dev ji in 6th form (jama)then came in 10th form to pass on maryada's . Taksal and Nihangs are both differen factions created by Guru Gobind Singh ji for different purposes. yes damdama sahib is the place where baba deep singh ji helped bhai mani singh ji to write maharaj's Saroop under orders from !0th king king of kings Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji but non the less we all know 1st mukhi were Patshahi 10vi then it was passed onto baba deep singh ji. im sure there would be a reference somewhere , just have to ask a singh from taksal.

Lehhh hun e gal kitho aai wich ek jot waali..??

Sunny I told u before wen u were deciding to take amrit...first prove the fact of religion to urself...n believe what other say....

U r still a chota jeha child :)

One thing I never disrespect my Gurus In any form..... ha I accept that I only talk about my dad who is 10v patshahi...mere lai sikhi ena to shuru hundi n ena te hi khatam hojegi...I dont know y....but for me Guru Gobind Singh g is everything....datz y I never comment on 1 jot n other Gurus......

For me Guru Gobind Singh g is

MY DAD-I RESPECT N OBEY HIM

MY FRIEND-I SHARE MY SECRETS

MY FAITH- WHICH IS CONCRETE

MY LUV- IT ALWAYS GROW DEEP N STRONG

MY STRENGH- JUST A BELIEF THAT HE IS THERE MAKES ME STRONG

N now also u say I dont respect them....then I can't do anything......

Dad dasso I still need to prove my luv for u..... :(

Lehhh hun e gal kitho aai wich ek jot waali..??

Sunny I told u before wen u were deciding to take amrit...first prove the fact of religion to urself...n believe what other say....

U r still a chota jeha child :)

One thing I never disrespect my Gurus In any form..... ha I accept that I only talk about my dad who is 10v patshahi...mere lai sikhi ena to shuru hundi n ena te hi khatam hojegi...I dont know y....but for me Guru Gobind Singh g is everything....datz y I never comment on 1 jot n other Gurus......

For me Guru Gobind Singh g is

MY DAD-I RESPECT N OBEY HIM

MY FRIEND-I SHARE MY SECRETS

MY FAITH- WHICH IS CONCRETE

MY LUV- IT ALWAYS GROW DEEP N STRONG

MY STRENGH- JUST A BELIEF THAT HE IS THERE MAKES ME STRONG

N now also u say I dont respect them....then I can't do anything......

Dad dasso I still need to prove my luv for u..... :(

das believes what guru's said and also already stated in previous post. dont want to post again and again .

if truely one love's that oneness .

that person never argues on his work but as i stated the maryada modified in akal takhat is not by satguru but by sgpc . that is manmatt

and there is no way das would accept that

Good topic...i can speak for myself..well my wife is not amritdhari..When we first met, she did made clear to myself that she won't take amrit until she think she is ready. I intially thought in over time, she probably get ready in company of sadh sangat but each one of us have different karams as such even if you are married you have absolutely have no power to change your spouse as guru maharaj can only bring one close or distant based on individual karam we could only try and do ardas. I have given up changing others despite of the person being my wife or children..trust me most difficult thing to do is change yourself let alone others..i have been fighting my own canceric panj chor demons i have no desire to change others right now..yes as a parent you must give family and kids gursikhi values, but rest is up to them and their karams.

i also do understand importance of amritdhari marrying another amritdhari and by the outer parampara or definition - i m kurahiti as amritdhari can only do bhog in gristhi with other amritdhari and i have no problem accepting that and do plan by maharaj kirpa to re-take amrit again for above reason and also the reason of my loose nitneem/amritvela rehat...i have recently envisioned in deep contemplation that i hope when i am ready ..i really wish panj pyares that i take amrit from - i perceive them as great sikh saints of century i do admire- Sant Attar Singh Ji Mustaneywale, Sant Javala Singh Ji Harkhowal, Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji ( I do have some bias/dualism/doubts with bhai sahib which i am hoping to get destroyed when i am ready) , Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale and finally my murshid -gurdev whose tapes bought me into sikhi- Sant Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib hazoori infront of Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj/Dhan Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj...

No one change no one but only maharaj -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lv4jqc2o0U

Please do ardas for me sangat ji..vahiguroo.

See guys and gals have u noticed this , every time we come till page 7 or 8 the topic started converts into a debate or a cold war battlefield... op asked a simple question but we have got deviate from it and started doing nindya... some r even questioning the great university started by dashmesh pitaji kalgiya wale king of kings of kings of kings of whole universe...shame on you..

veerji i don't have any personal agony against u but remember kahn singh nabha is a human and he may have been mistaken..also he believes bhai ajaypal singh was guruji himself...... so u can see :cool2: :read:

also if u belive that sgpc marayda is supreme then can u tell me why they don't do prakash of sri dasam granth sahib ji in akal takh sahib and why they do not recite complete rehras sahib including dhoras from dasam granth sahib?