Pappi9

Majority muslims do-

Have extra marital affairs

Dont respect women

Their peers tell them to exploit other religion girls

They marry in their own blood relation

They r source of terriorism...

They kill other people......

They never visit any temple or eat parshad offered to them....

They r biased when it comes to choose between hindu/muslim no matter who is correct or wrong

Girls cant enter in mazzid as they r considered napak.....

They always want to convert people....

What they did to our gurus we know......

If being against all these n hating them is being insane...then I can't do anything......

RELIGION IS NEVER BAD BUT THE PEOPLE R...I NEVER SAID I HATE ISLAM BUT I ALWAYS SAID I HATE MUSALMAAN....

N yup fancybanana g..... If hating those conmunity which practice sin is crime then yes I m criminal.....

GURU TEG BAHADUR G says...if u cant respect other religion u cant respect urs.....I never said islam is bad... But that does not mean that a keshdhari singh will read namaz in mazzid...

Thanks no more discussion on this :) keep posting some gud pics

He never slanders any other faith or religion of the world.

Rehatnama Bhai Nand Laal Jee

Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false.

Page 1350 Bhagat Kabeer Jee Raag Prabhaathee

He never slanders any other faith or religion of the world.Rehatnama Bhai Nand Laal Jee Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false.Page 1350 Bhagat Kabeer Jee Raag Prabhaathee

When did I said vedas, bible, quaran are false.....

Please stop pointing out unnecessary things again n again

I know what level your on lol

Money don't make my world go round

I'm reaching out to a higher ground

To a warm and peaceful place

I can rest my weary face

Life's answers we try to find

Battling inside our minds

Where do I go from here?

Will all my friends be there?

[CHORUS:]

Cause we're living, we're living in a crazy maze

and we're fighting, we're fighting to rise above the haze

light's at the end of the tunnel

sometimes the journey is long

there are many theories

who's right and who's wrong?

Not my words, but the words of a philosopher. Des'ree.... so....

Let me know one muslim who visit Gurdwara n does path....if they r kattar...we should also b....

Offering prayers to other religion specify that u r not confident about ur own Guru....

I dont mind a monah sikh offering namaz but if u r kesh dhari....then u should not insult ur Guru.....

Bhul gaye.... Jado Guru de khalseya nu islam kabul karan nu bolde c.....I can tolerate a Gursikh offering prayer in temple n church but in mazzid..... Khoon garam ho janda mera.....

At my local gurdwara in UK, there was an elderly muslim who used to attend every sunday. Old guy, traditional garb, beard no tash n topi. He would sit further front than most the sangat.

As for sidhu, from what angle does he look kesadhari. His beard is clearly trimmed. His blackened his own face with hair dye, just lacking a garland of shoes.

Ur ok with a gursikh offering prayer in church or mandir but ur blood boils at the thought of it in a masjid?!

Are u 14 as ur name suggests? GROW UP

At my local gurdwara in UK, there was an elderly muslim who used to attend every sunday. Old guy, traditional garb, beard no tash n topi. He would sit further front than most the sangat.As for sidhu, from what angle does he look kesadhari. His beard is clearly trimmed. His blackened his own face with hair dye, just lacking a garland of shoes.Ur ok with a gursikh offering prayer in church or mandir but ur blood boils at the thought of it in a masjid?!Are u 14 as ur name suggests? GROW UP

Nopes I m not 14. ..... I m mature enough to know whats wrong n whats right........

I support humanity thats y I never did or will do wrong with humans or even animals....

If u want u luv terrorism....n let me luv my own religion....

Thanks

He never slanders any other faith or religion of the world.

Rehatnama Bhai Nand Laal Jee

Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false.

Page 1350 Bhagat Kabeer Jee Raag Prabhaathee

Jasdeepji, remember the 'colours' thread that is still active !!

We mentioned the colour red, which along with other things is associated with converted hindu to muslim slaves !... remember ?

We can't just do a U-turn when we think we may be contradicting !!

At the end of the day, I am ashamed to admit my weakness of being anti-paki!!

I know it's sad, but I could NEVER EVER bow to a muslim, NEVER !!

This means I couldn't ever hold them in high regards or respect them.

I did once know a muslim that I had a lot of respect for and do you know what ???

He/she hated islam so much that they became Sikh !!