Are we producing strong Sikh leaders of the future or weak castist jathaist ladoo & samosay eaters?

genie

What brand of chocolates were they? I'm curious, lol.

I think it's safe to say the discussion of important issues are kept to a minimum in committee offices.

Why are you not a leader? you ask all the right questions my friend :p I think it was a box of those ones you open at parties. Like Sesame street and stuff.

I think they have to be 24 karat gold coated Delafees or Knipschild's Chocopologies!! Now we know where the charrawa is spent. No wonder all the pradhaans and pradhaanee jis are so fat. The Committees are in actual fact exclusive clubs of fatties.

Not gonna lie, The ones I've seen are slightly on the big side.

The current generations who are 18 to 35 years old will be no better than the last generation. They are actually worse because they don't understand Gurbani in Gurmukhi. They rely on English translations and their interpretation of Gurbani is corrupted by secular views. When their secular views cannot understand Sikhi teachings, they classify the teaching as traditional and discarded it because they don't want to waste prestigious hours out in bars and clubs understanding Sikhi. The amount of teachers left, who teach Sikhi are decreasing by the day. In today's time we only have a handful left. Today the Sikh community are dominated by the uneducated Sikhs like Panthpreet Singh, Sarbjit SIngh Dhunda, Inderjit Singh Ghaggha, Dr. IJ Singh, Guruka Singh, Hari Singh Randhawa, Satnaam Singh Pipli Wale etc, certain heads of Nanaksar dera. Majority of the Sikh population hold similar shallow views resembling these individuals views. There is no depth to their views and no clear answer to the questions they are trying to answer. The uneducated are teaching the uneducated. :stupidme: :stupidme: Learned teachers in Gurbani are a rare jewel these days.

Sesame street? Never tasted that one. Was probably quality street.

may have been. I didn't linger around as I felt I may have walked into somewhere I wasn't welcome :p

I ask the questions nobody has the courage to ask, lol.

Sesame Street? You mean Quality Street, I hope. Could be Sesame Street with Big Bird and Cookie Monster shaped chocolates.

Why am I talking about chocolate?

yes it was that lol. why did I think of Sesame Street, My mind is differently doing strange things