What If Islam Was To Become Dominate Religion Of Your Nation

How would life change for you?

for the better or worser?

Seeing the increasing drive by muslims to convert non-muslim to islam by deception and sweet talk and not letting the freedom of muslims to leave islam. While other religions sit on the side lines apart from Christianity in pushing forward their agenda...

what would happen to life as you know it under a muslim majority regime?

• Like 1
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I feel we shouldn't attack a person who has not attacked us. A person who has shown politeness should likewise be shown politeness. If the man has not attacked sikhi, I don't understand why we are att

Everyone should watch three stages of Jihad..!! It will open your eyes..actually don't mind Sufism or Shia sect in Islam flourishing as they are more attached to marfat and hakikat(mystic) level of t

Agree with you bro 100% That just further proves - fascism/fanaticism is global human problem and shared by all including so called sikhs. Surely some fascist and fanatics are driven by idealogy but

There was an article i read somewhere where it said islamification is taking place quite rapidly of western societys by muslim immigrants and their offsprings and could become the dominant religion of the uk within 10years. Because of the increasingly declining number of new generation of christians and increasing number of muslims babies and targetted converts.

What this means is a big demographics shift where once muslims were a tiny minority they become a majority able to call the shots in a democratic society being in majority thus further harassing, subjugating and getting into conflict with non-muslims. Your rights would be taken away as a non-muslim your beneth contempt to the average muslim fascist and your kids and their kids will increasingly face the dark evil side of Islam unless there is a clear programme adopted by non-muslim populations to nip islam in the bud and start to target muslims for conversions particularly their womenfolk. Also the weakest and vunerable of society are the kids and women these are what islamo-fascists mostly pray on because non-muslim religions are mostly pacified and peaceful they do not suspect the islamic fox looking at its goal of wiping out all communities that are not muslim.

• Like 1

I think those articles are by right wing type media in order to alarm their readers. I remember reading such an article claiming that France would become Muslim majority by 2010. Even many Muslim fanatics like to use those same sources in order to make their followers feel encouraged that one day they will form the majority in the west. Islam is increasing but not because of conversions, rather it is their fertility rate. But on fertility rate alone they still will not form a majority within our lifetime.

• Like 2

Whatever reason might be, Right wing or whatever, this is a very concerning subject ...

As a Sikh, I have never felt any discrimination in Britain, never at work, nor at opportunities or any where else ...

But there are issues such as Afghan war, Israel-Palestine ongoing mishaps etc., insulting movies on their religious Prophet's, burning/insult of their religious texts which Muslims across the globe take as personal (and these are genuine issues).

OP - What do you mean by dominant??? Majority?

Dominance wise, It was a dominant & state religion even during Mughal's rule of India. It is a dominant religion even in UAE (Dubai), but we have a liberal society in Dubai (UAE) and even Gurudwaras over there. I think it all boils down to resources.

Jonny - what ever you are quoting is probably the Video's below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdfpbwnjgaE

I doubt the west will become Muslim majority. Atleast not in our lifetime. Christians are more active in doing parchar of their dharm than Muslims are.

We're obviously living in different countries Johnny. In the England I live in far more of the population attend a live football match on Sunday morning than those that attend church. In the England I live Christianity is alive and well only among some poor black African communities. In wider spociety it's become a museum relic. As a practiced religion, Islam is already the majority religion in both England and France. Their sharia laws are already officialy sanctioned and accepted and their halal meat has already become the norm. Despite this, thus far, as far as I'm aware, nobody has beheaded me....nobody has forced meat down my throat.....and nobody has tried to convert me.

Although it is done quietly, the rate of conversion is huge.

When I go into town I now see an equal amount of white Muslims wearing the hijab as I do Asian.

For a moment I thought hammertime had hacked into Neo's account.

The west is not in danger of being taken over by Islam. India on the other hand, has a real danger of an Islamic takeover. Muslim countries of Pakistan and Bangladesh very strategically encircle India and do not have very friendly feelings for Hindu India. Those countries have about 18 crore Muslims each, add to that the same amount of Muslims in India who can very well act as a fifth column if circumstances require because deep down inside they do not like Hindus and have a real burning desire to again become rulers over Hindus. Partition of India was not a good thing we know that, but in a way it was a blessing for HIndus, just imagine if partition did not happen today there would have been around 540 million Muslims in India, how could HIndus have handled that many Muslims!

I have a feeling in future there will be a huge conflict in Hindustan between Islam and Hindu Dharm. Let's see who will triumph. If history is anything to go by, Muslims of South Asia will beat Hindus eventually.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Everyone should watch three stages of Jihad..!!

It will open your eyes..actually don't mind Sufism or Shia sect in Islam flourishing as they are more attached to marfat and hakikat(mystic) level of the dharam but not hostile/anti social cults like sharia sunnis, wahabis.. 70% of islam is full of fascist sunni ideology..sooner sunni idealogy is uprooted better it is for humanity. Guru Maharaj and Sikhi have always stood against fascist Aurangzeb type sharia islam....!!!!

:biggrin2:

Complete and utter bs. Didn't Westerners use to say the exact same things about Jews? About how Jews are allowed to 'lie' to futher their hidden "agenda" of "taking over" the Western countries?

Btw, do you expect a Christian missionary , who believes that christianity is THE only path to God and all others path lead to hell (Sikhism included), will be a good source to "learn Islam"? Do you want me share the works of christian missionaries regarding Sikhism and how they see Guru Nanak? I bet you won't find it "eye-opening" then :cool2:

Btw, christian missionaries convert way more SIkhs to Christianity than any other faith converting Sikhs to their faiths...Ironically, even this forum knows that..

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/61008-growth-of-christianity-in-punjab/

And there are many other proofs. You expect these missionaries to be honest about other religions? huh?

You need to get educated. Get some books on Islam from actual scholars (even if they are non-Muslims..doesn't matter. But must be "actual" scholars with credentials)..talk to Muslims etc. watching internet vidoes and making up your mind? Well, not a very good idea sir ji :respect:

Btw, did he tell you that when early Muslims sent their ambassador to Byzantinians in order to invite them to Islam..Byzantinians in their arrogance of power assassinated the ambassador and sent the head back to Arabs? It was AFTER this event that conflict started b/w Arabs and Byzantinians....but wait, why will he tell you this? Afterall, his job is to keep you ignorant and use you for his purpose....

Lastly, conflict b/w Christianity/West and Middle-East/Islam is historical and global..You can expect such propaganda from the West since they are propagating against their only enemy that stops them from global triump...but a Sikh spreading Western propaganda? That doesn't make sense. There are more Muslims in the West than there are Sikhs in whole world. If Western populace started to believe this bs of 'stealth jihad' blah blah..then guess what? Muslims of West will die later..but before that, Sikhs would be completely eliminated. Do you think these racist hate Muslims only? and not you? lol ..You are in a for a big surprise brother..

Don't spread hate...specially against your own people. Punjabi Muslims, despite all the history, are much much closer to Sikhs than these Western,white christian missionaries. We eat same parathas, drink same lassi, love same saag, like same punjabans in punjabi suits, do same bhangra on our marriages, and watch same punjabi films of Neeru Bajwa..But still you are spreading propaganda against your fellow punjabis while siding with these white colonialists, who see our punjabi culture as "inferior" and "backward"? .... Sad. :(

I think the reason Punjabi Muslims are seen as more of a threat is cuz of the 500,000 Sikhs that got killed+raped by Punjabi Muslims in 1947

All the Muslims of Punjab voted for Pakistan in 47 so they were more of a direct threat when it came to rape and murder of Sikhs kinda like how Ayaan Hirsi Ali is saying that Islam is the root of this ongoing war on infidels.

• Like 1